Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Unknown Mercenary
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:59 pm
Shop has been opened ^_^ spread the word if you want =P heres the link

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/personalized-graphics/the-unknown-mercenary-s-custom-sigs-banners-etc-shop/t.44593713/

ok so ive been chatting with a few people that go on gaia who go to my school...and they said that the sigs ive made are freaken amazing "their words" ive never noticed cause well...some of the places i hang out around are filled with hackers/coders/C++,C, HTML/graphics designers who do it for a living...

basically i never noticed cause i was surounded by people who are amazing...

basically long story short...they told me i should put up a shop on gaia to make sigs for people.....i thought why not and did some research....

i read the rules and im really confused by them...it seems you cant use anything that is copy righted and sell it for profit......i wasnt thinking of making a profit off of them...just the fact that i should make a profit if im making sigs for people that are taking me like 10 hours to do (not exagerating...the sigs ill post later took me around 10 hours each)....so its not for the finished result....thats what you get its payment for the time i put in....

although i might be able to do it by my own graphics...although it would look better with other stuff in there but eh watever =P lolz...anyways so im alil on a if-if side on wether or not to open a shop and then get it closed down for i dono what reason that i didnt understand or didnt know...

but before all that i have to make sigs for others first to get going as examples =P

heres were you guys come in...im already going to try to make sigs for a few others but i thought why not you guys as well so...

if you want a sig please post the following:

two - five colours of your choice :

Video in sig? Yes [ ] No [ ]

If yes, what of, :

If you already have a video Link: (it would be helpful if its already in .gif format...if not thats fine ill do it, it will just take much longer...add like 1 hour onto the final time)

Sig

Sig theme (games, Anime, etc) :

Character in Sig?, if so of who (can be many people but 1-2 or 3 is easier)

If no character do you want anything else in it (i.e. series of game, anime, etc.):

text on sig :

Type of text/font prefered :

Would you like an avatar for another site?:

if so Theme of avatar or same as sig?

text on Avatar or same as sig:

Type of Text/font prefered, different or same as sig?:

Misc (meaning anything else i havent covered that you would like me to do or anything extra):

Also i can make userbars and Banners if it is prefered...basically the same as above mostly for Banners and userbars...if you want one

in the end ill probably make it maybe depending on how long i can finish it...like a couple thousand an hour....videos add about 2-5k depending on how long the vid and editing is done....and avatar is like 500 gold extra....

the prices arent absolute im going to ask my friends at school what are appropriate cost pricess for the graphics and such....

you guys get it for free if you didnt already notice =P so if you want one just list what i put up there and answer it ^_^

Here are some examples of my work:

One for some sites im on:

User Image

One for some other sites im on with a different name ^_^:

User Image

for a friend

User Image

User Image

95% made by me...only the pictures which all 13 of them were cropt and edited from a stand alone pic then minipulated...all effects and stuff made by me hence the 5% taken off  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:00 pm
i totaly envy you. and yeah you do good work. well i want one but i don't really want to take up your time and i don't know what to put in it.  

Lovely Dirt x3

12,200 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

CrossFire43
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:09 pm
Dude you have sold me.. I just got another guild and need another sig...lol I also need one for this guild to but I'll work on that later since we have somewhat of one right now.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:36 am
just think of it this way...if you dont take up my time someone else would =P mine as well be you guys...so just do what i said to put down...watever you want ^_^

made another one for someone =P

User Image  

The Unknown Mercenary
Crew

- Risachuu -
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:37 pm
I rly sttart need to making sigs, avarats and wallpapers again... i make them on photoshop and stuff~
Speaking of which... i should really make a new one for this guild ._. The other one was a 5 minute job on paint xDD

D: Downside, mine arent as good as TUM's...
Mine are less develeoped, like this:
User Image
(Thats meh sig on VAA)
But those effects are really hard to use @.@  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:31 pm
lol if you want i can make you some? lolz =P ima make an ilya one right now...dont judge me just cause ilya is a loli but she is 18 =P thats right her growthe stoped so she looks like she is 10 but she is older than shirou...who is 17...she is 18 ^_^  

The Unknown Mercenary
Crew

CrossFire43
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:42 am
The Unknown Mercenary

if you want a sig please post the following:

two - five colours of your choice : colors blue and white of coarse with a touch of black please.

Video in sig? Yes [ ] No [^ ]

If yes, what of, :

If you already have a video Link: (it would be helpful if its already in .gif format...if not thats fine ill do it, it will just take much longer...add like 1 hour onto the final time)

Sig

Sig theme (games, Anime, etc) :Racing

Character in Sig?, if so of who (can be many people but 1-2 or 3 is easier) Me

If no character do you want anything else in it (i.e. series of game, anime, etc.):

text on sig : Welcome all race fans to the "Racing in Gaia" guild!

Type of text/font prefered : blue or white depending on the overall color background.

Would you like an avatar for another site?:

if so Theme of avatar or same as sig?

text on Avatar or same as sig:

Type of Text/font prefered, different or same as sig?:

Misc (meaning anything else i havent covered that you would like me to do or anything extra): a link to the guild in the sig please.

Also i can make userbars and Banners if it is prefered...basically the same as above mostly for Banners and userbars...if you want one... - I would just use the sig as our banner.

in the end ill probably make it maybe depending on how long i can finish it...like a couple thousand an hour....videos add about 2-5k depending on how long the vid and editing is done....and avatar is like 500 gold extra....

the prices arent absolute im going to ask my friends at school what are appropriate cost pricess for the graphics and such....

you guys get it for free if you didnt already notice =P so if you want one just list what i put up there and answer it ^_^

In terms of the theme,link, colors, etc pm me so we can talk, and lol no you don't have to do it for free.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:46 pm
lol new ones i made ^_^:

User Image

User Image

made ilya with my name cause i didnt want anyone stealing my ilya sig >_> <_< *growels*

oh and cross pm me the details ^_^ we talk about pricing once i have the details if you wana pay =P  

The Unknown Mercenary
Crew

- Risachuu -
Crew

Dapper Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:46 pm
8DD I makes my own, so im all set~~  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:24 pm
wow wat a deal ^_^ give me time to think about wat i wants >_<  

Renovartio
Crew

Lovely Dirt x3

12,200 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:18 am
i know right, i don't know if i want a game sig or a manga sig, or both. hey TUM, what would you say that the maxim size of the sig would be?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:34 am
and who's athena? thats my sister's name. oh and her birthday was today, err..... well yesterday. n_n  

Lovely Dirt x3

12,200 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Renovartio
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:07 pm
funny... hey maybe soulcalibur 4 u dirt?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:16 am
ummm watever you want....i usually put a sig as 500x120 or 500x125 and banners at 500x120 or 600x150 =P but those or my set ones...you can choose your own if you want =P  

The Unknown Mercenary
Crew

The Love, Romance,and Couples in Anime / Manga

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas