Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Fire and Ice (Romance RP) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:41 pm
I've always loved the snow...
It was always so peaceful, just lying there among the frozen water. I'd stare up at the sky and I'd see the snowflakes falling on my face. I'd lay there for hours, watching.
Occasionally my sister would come out and sit next to me. She always hated the snow, which meant her visits were short and few. She'd always bring a book and a candle, because she loved the smell and the beauty. She never understood my fondness for the ice, saying that the white expanse of our backyard reminded her of the cold face of our mother's corpse. She was always a bit morbid.
We wouldn't talk while we sat there, it was a silent spell not to be broken. The only time I was sure we'd go out together was Christmas Eve, the night of our mother's death.
Now we're moving, because of Mom's will.
It took them years to find it, but they did. We're going to live with our estranged father, away from our uncle Melodius. I hated that we had to part, but I'd finally meet my father. I've always imagined him as a rich man, or a prince, but never actually believed it.
It turns out he lives in the suburbs...
with a wife and stepson. About my age. Not the wife, the son.
I'd never believed that would happen, even in my wildest dreams.
____

Roles:

Stepbrother: NEED!

____

Requirements;
The Profile (Please fill this out completely and thoughtfully.) wink
Literacy (I hope that I'll be able to crank out longer paragraphs this time)

Profile! ((I'll fill mine out after you fill yours biggrin , it all depends on your choice))

Name;
Age;
Personalty;
Bio;
Who's your favorite sister out of the two? ((This affects which character I will portray, so pick carefully. Choices are; Lumi(Snow Girl) and Phoenix(fire Girl)))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:50 pm
Bump*  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:42 pm
Name: Matthew James McTills
Personalty: Matt has quite a cheerful personality, though it doesn't seem that he would, as he often wears black, though never makeup. He's also one of those kids that is warm all of the time. Though generally a cheerful person, if you piss him off, he will blow up on you, and if it's big enough, won't forgive you for a while.
Bio: Matt's always loved the snow, ever since he was young. His mother would always bundle him up in a sweatshirt and a down coat, so he was extra super warm. Which he despised. Somehow, every time, he would get at least the coat off, occasionally taking the gloves off as well. He loves snow angels most of all.

Matthew, as he grew up, moved a lot, but for the most part stayed in the suburbs. The only time he hated where they lived and looked forward to the next move was when they moved down to the southern states where there was only sun; no snow. He was almost jumping for joy when they moved north again.

At the age of ten, Matthew's father died. His mother has only recently remarried, to the man Lumi and Pheonix call their father.
Appearance: Matthew has short spiky hair that had been died white, much to his mother's distaste. His eyes are a bright, icy colored blue, which are somewhat piercing. Speaking of piercings, Matthew has three. Two are on the upper edge of his left ear, the third in his left eyebrow. He often messes with the one in his eyebrow. One time he stuck a sucker though there, saving it for later. It worked perfectly, though the stick kept getting in his eyesight.

Name; Lumi
Age; 17
Personalty; Lumi is very sweet and innocent. She loves the snow and everything having to do with it. Her sister is very hot-headed, but Lumi can usually calm her down. She is very childish, but very intelligent.
Bio; Lumi's father left her mother when Lumi was a kid. Lumi barely remembers the man, but only has good memories. Her mother was a very quiet person, and also very distant. Lumi's mother died when Lumi was fourteen, so Lumi and Phoenix were sent to their uncle's house. Eventually they were informed of their mother's will, which told them they had to move in with their father.
Appearance; Lumi has straight shoulder length black hair and pale skin. Her eyes are a very dark green. She has a lip piercing, simply because her sister thought that it'd look good on her. She fiddles with it a lot, especially when she's worried or in deep thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:08 pm
Matthew sat on the porch, gazing out across the snow. It was obvious he'd just been in it; Snow covered his head, shirt, pants, ect., and his fingers were trying to go numb. He had a smile on his face though. His new step father, who he managed to like, had just had a snowball fight with him before the phone ringed, for him. But Matt stayed outside and made a snow angel before coming to sit on the porch. He watched the snow falling, and slipped on a glove, holding out his hand. Little flakes fell onto it and he brought them close, studying the intimate little sections.  

Hideaway Katherine

Shirtless Man-Lover

10,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:11 pm
A small black car pulled up in the driveway, and Lumi was in it. The social worker in the front seat turned to look at Lumi. "Your sister's going to stay at your uncle's for a bit longer. We feel that its better to ease your father into the idea of having another two children," the man told her. "Go on in, I'll be there is a second."
Lumi nodded, getting out of the car. Seeing the house, she instantly missed her uncle's apartment. She started to walk to the porch, glad that at least she had snow falling around her. She then noticed a boy on the porch.
"Er..." she froze.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:24 pm
Matt's brow furrowed when the black car pulled up, before his mother walked outside. "Who's that?" he asked as Lumi walked up.
"That's your step sister. Lumi."
His eyebrows shot up. "I have a step sister? Since when?"
"Since I married Rob."
As Lumi walked closer, he stood and waved, a small smile on his face. As long as she's not bitchy, I'll be fine.

Hideaway Katherine

Shirtless Man-Lover

10,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:29 pm
((Er- Rob?))
Lumi took the wave as a go-ahead, and took a deep breath. She smiled and softly waved back before walking up to the porch. "I-I'm Lumi," she told them, "I-I hope you don't mind me..." she bit her lip, not sure what to say. She wished Phoenix was there, she always was the more confident one.
"I'll be staying here for a while..."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:39 pm
{That works =3
And the mother shall be............... Jasmine?}
He smiled wider. "I'm Matthew. Or Matt. Whichever," he told her, leading her inside. "Want a tour?" The ring on his eyebrow rose with it as he cast a slightly questioning glance.  

Hideaway Katherine

Shirtless Man-Lover

10,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:42 pm
((Sounds good ^.^ or maybe Sid and Nancy?))
She smiled softly, fiddling with her lip ring, "Sure," she replied after a moment's contemplation.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:00 pm
{I like Nancy.=3}
He pointed out the rooms as they past them. Here's the living room, which we never use. Here's the TV room, which Rob and mom use all the time. There's the kitchen, the pantry is the small door that looks like a closet," They entered the hallway. "This first door is their room." It was closed, though no one was in it. "Here's my room," he said, sweeping his hand over the light switch on the inside of the door. It lit up, showing a dark blue covered bed and a pile of laundry in the corner. His fan was going slowly, giving a nice hum to the room. In one corner sat a powered-down computer, and in the opposite on a closet with the door closed. His dresser was between the two windows in the room, and there was a shelf in the final corner, acting as a beside table.

He smirked at her, before leading her out again, and turning the light off. He led her across the hall now, to a closed door. "And this will most likely be your room." He turned the handle to a melon colored room. It's dresser was in front of a mirror, the empty closet's door closed, the bed centered between the two windows. There was a table on one side of the bed, a small shelf with kid books on the other side. A small, looking as though it wouldn't work, TV was up on the mantle that was acros from the bed.

He raised his arm to scratch at his fluffy white hair. "Sorry it's so...." he trailed off. "It was a guest room."

Hideaway Katherine

Shirtless Man-Lover

10,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:04 pm
((It sounds very mommy ^.^ ))
She looked at it, smiling. "I like it, its cute." She told him, "Is there another guest room? My sister may be coming soon," she said to him, hoping that her sister would come swiftly. She went back to fiddling with her lip ring, thinking a bit. "Do you like the snow?" she asked randomly.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:14 pm
His face changed to a half frown. He turned away from her and shouted, "Mom!"
"What?"
"Do we have another quest room for her sister?"
"What sister? And it'd be yours!"
He frowned and mumbled something under his breath. Sounded like... "pit" or something.
He turned back to her, smiling again. "Well, either you or your sister will get my room, and I'll get a floor or a couch somewhere." At her question, he half laughed, and looked down at his clothes, which were somewhat dripping with malted snow. "Did you not see me outside, covered in it?"

Hideaway Katherine

Shirtless Man-Lover

10,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:16 pm
"Crap," she murmured, then perked up. "Great!" she put her hands in her pockets, smiling. "Wouldn't you rather be outside in the snow than inside giving me a tour?" she asked, "I'm sure its more fun,"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:20 pm
He gave a small grin. "Race ya," he challenged before dashing off down the hallway and out the door. It was a relatively straight shot to the outdoors.  

Hideaway Katherine

Shirtless Man-Lover

10,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:21 pm
She raced after him, before falling off the porch and into the snow. She giggled, looking at the sky and opening her mouth to catch snowflakes on her tongue.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff