Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Eyes of the Ocean Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:33 pm
Everyone at one point in time have believed in the supernatural, something that will explain the unexplainable. Though some remain only in the minds of others, other are still roaming free, carefully keeping their secrets from the outside world. Among the creatures that have survived are the mermaid species. They have been helping lost sailors find their way and also driving away any unwelcome guests. Unfortunatly, their waters have become so polluted that most of them have died off. Only few remain, trying their hardest to get help to save their lives. The survivors are sick and unless something drastic happens, they will be extinct or nonexistant as many people believe them to be.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:49 am
Username: TheMoonTune
Name: William Rutherford
Race: Human
Personality: Vivacious and outgoing, William loves company. He always seems to be in a good mood and it is hard to upset him, though when he does get upset, it is with great passion. He is known to burst out in anger suddenly and without warning, having been stuffing those emotions for so long. This principle applies also in his dealings with women. He will hide his love for a woman for a long time, sometimes years, before finally succumbing to passion.
Powers: None
Weapons (if any): Just a small dagger, concealed in his boot.
History: Born of English parents, he led a comfortable life. He was raised to be a gentleman. He has since moved around quite a bit, enjoying the lifestyle of a journeyman.
Appearance: http://i36.tinypic.com/1z2k1td.jpg Just the man, obviously.

Username: Shiva_Goddess
Name: Shiva Tsumura
Race: Mermaid
Personality: Timid and shy, Shiva is nervous around humans. Though she can develop legs herself, she is unsure about humans. She normally has a happy personality and thinks of others before herself. She is very emotional and it can change like the flip of a switch.
Powers: Healing: Using her ability to control small amounts of water, she can heal any injury, except for those inflicted on herself.
History: Born in a mermaid village known as Coralia, she had been raised amoung 7 brothers and 7 sisters, her being the youngest. Unfortunately, her village has been dying off because of all of the massive pollution and she has lost all her brothers and sisters. And her parents had disappeared. She left her village in search for help, hoping to find someone who could before she got infected with the pollution.
Appearance: User Image

-RP Rules-
-Follow Gaia ToS
-No God Moding
-Write in paragraph form...
-Romance is allowed and encouraged. (HOWEVER NO Cybering will be tolerated in any form)
- Don't Get hurt and expect to be fine the next minute.
- If you’re having a problem with the RP, Pm me.
- Have Fun
- Please try to keep the one-liners to a minimum. This does not mean you have to post 5 paragraphs, just not one liner.

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:37 pm
Waves crashed along the shoreline. Then out of nowhere a large wave came up and crashed along the shore. When the water receded back, a woman with blue hair was laying on the sand unconscious. She had a long blue tail and after a few seconds, her body changed. the tail vanished, replacing it with a pair of legs.

A long white dress covered her as she laid on the beach. She had something on her legs though. It was black with a tint of green, looking like some kind of disease was spreading on her legs.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

William awoke in early dawn. From his window he could see a long stretch of beach.the waves were crashing methodically and as he listened, he was almost lulled to sleep. Instead, he rolled out of bed. He crossed his room naked, looking for something to wear. He decided on black pants, a white shirt, and a blazer, as it would still be cold outside.

He walked out of his small home barefoot and stepped out onto the beach. The sand was still cold, but when the sun rose it would be warmed by it. He dug his heels into the sand and stood there, looking out at the melancholy waves.

To his far left, he noticed what appeared to be a large tangle of seaweed. He walked towards the water and collected interesting shells as he made his way slowly to the seaweed, thinking there may be a starfish within it's tangles.

As he got closer though, he noticed that it was no weed, but a woman, unconscious. He broke out into a run, dropping his shells, trying to get his legs to move faster than they could, he tripped several times and was covered in wet sand by the time he got to her. He knelt down, panting.

"Hey! Are you ok?! Can you hear me?! Make a sound, anything!" He was waving his arms over her and patting her face.

He felt awkward with this unconscious woman. Her dress had been swept up by the waves, which matched the color of her long wavy hair, which fell in locks across her face. Her dress had been swept up to her upper thighs, barely concealing her. He adjusted her dress to make her seem more modest. As he did so he noticed she seemed to have...something...on her legs.

"W-what happened to you?" He said, more quietly now. "Please give me a sign that you are alive." She did not stir. he took a deep breath and tried to remember what he had learned in school. He tilted her head back and plugged her nose, opening her mouth, and placed his lips on hers, blowing air into her lungs. He then placed his hands on her chest and began pumping. "One-Two-Three-Four" then he returned to her mouth and blew air into her lungs again. He continued this for some time.

Autodidactic

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:53 pm
Shiva was in a deep state of unconsciousness. She barely knew what was going on around her. She felt so weak, the pollution had touched her tail in the ocean and she had been knocked out afterwards. The current had swept her up on the shore and she was having trouble breathing.

She heard a voice, she could barely hear it, but she knew it was there. She tried to wake up, to say something, but couldn't. Then she felt air being put into her body. Who was helping her? And why?

She felt the pressure on her chest and when air began to enter her body again. As soon as it stopped, she coughed a bit. She gasped in air and then realized she wasn't in the ocean. She was on land. She moaned a bit, and her eyes opened slowly, her eyes the color of sapphire. She looked up at who had helped her and saw his face. It was a human male. She flinched back a bit and then gave a small yelp she the sand scratched the black splotches on her legs.

"Wha...? Who...? How...?" she was trembling a bit when the fear settled in her mind. With the pollution on her, she wouldn't be able to go back in the water without dying.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

William heaved a sigh of relief. "Thank god, I thought you were dead. What happened? Are you alone here? Do you need me to take you to the doctor? Can I get you anything? You must be cold, here take my jacket." He blabbered nonstop as he laid his blazer across her shoulders, helping her to sit up.

Her eyes were the brightest, deepest blue he had ever seen. She seemed ethereal. Her skin was white as snow and her hair the same hue of her eyes. She looked so frail and delicate. He looked in her eyes with deep concern.  

Autodidactic

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:06 pm
Shiva placed her hand on the blazer that he had placed on her shoulder. She looked up at him and his eyes. A deep red, something she had never seen before, but then again, she was never this close to a human before. It then clicked in her head that she was near a human. A light blush went across her cheeks as she looked away. She then considered his questions, she kept her eyes downcast, "Pollution...," she sat up weakly and hovered her hand over her legs, "I am alone...and a doctor? You mean a healer?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:11 pm
William raised an eyebrow. "I'm afraid I don't understand about the pollution. Were you swimming? How did your legs get like that? And i guess doctor can mean healer.. please, let me take you inside, you will catch your death of cold, soaking wet out here in the morning. It's not safe to be out swimming in the ocean alone you know." He hoisted himself to his feet and offered a hand to help her to hers. "My house isn't far at all, in fact.." he said, pointing to his house off to the right "That's it right there."  

Autodidactic

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:26 pm
Shiva nodded, "Yes...I swim alone, there is no one else around now..." her eyes started watering up. She then nodded and tried getting up but she whimpered holding her legs. She knew that she couldn't get up anyway. She had no experience with legs before.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:29 pm
William saw that she was having trouble getting to her feet. He knelt down on one knee and looked into her eyes. "Can I lift you? I know I am a stranger, but I promise to you that I mean you no harm. You must realize that i can't just leave you here. I'm not going to try anything. Do you trust me?" He asked.  

Autodidactic

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:51 pm
Shiva nodded shyly, "O-Okay..." she was still blushing as he spoke. She had to trust him, or else she would die. She looked up at him tears still brimming her eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:02 pm
William softly wiped a tear away from her cheek and as he wrapped hsi arms around her to carry her he whispered in her ear "Everything's going to be okay, I promise. You are safe now. I'm going to help you."

She was uncommonly light in his arms. He walked slowly, making sure that she was well covered with his blazer. She was shivering furiously and he hugged her closer to him trying to keep her warm. They finally were mounting the steps to his home and he opened the door deftly while still holding her. He walked in and laid her gently on the large couch.

"I will go get some towels and try to find you some dry clothes. I'm afraid I live alone so I don't have any womens clothes, but i'll find something. Would you like some tea and something to eat? You must be hungry after that.

Autodidactic

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:08 pm
Shiva nodded and thought for a moment, "Um...salt water please?" she then looked down still shy about being around a human. She then froze after she realized what she has said. Would that give away what she was?

She prayed that he didn't find out who she really was. Humans were the reason that her people were dying, and if he found out, would he finish her off as well?

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff