Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Abandoned Forums
The 7 deadly sins & Heavenly Virtues Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:16 pm
uh this is my first time posting a roleplay, so I hope you guys like it....

Rules:
1: Follow TOS!
2: No Godmodding (please its annoy)
3: No killing a character unless prearranged...
4: No unnecessary Flaming or Language unless in character...
5: Enjoy the Roleplay

About: its about how the 7 deadly sins want to rule the world. And the 7 heavenly virtues show them selves to stop there rain of terror in the world.

You can be what every you like in the roleplay. Examples: Demon, angel, neko, etc.
And you may have 2 characters if you like.

Character Profile:

Name:
Sin/Virtues: (if your a sin or virtue)
Personality:
Bio:
Weapon:
Appearance:

You can be any sin/virtue you like if its not taken...

The Sins:

Lust~ Bellashara
Gluttony~
Greed~ Milly
Wrath~ oblivion
Sloth~ Brad
Envy~ Dakouta
Pride~

The Virtues:

Chastity~
Temperance~
Charity~ Shae
Diligence~
Patience~ Aura
Kindness~ Alexis
Humility~  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:30 pm

Character Profile:

Name: Milly
Specie: Lesser Demon
Sin/Virtues: Greed
Personality: happy and clue-less
Bio: A lesser Demon who says the word 'nah' all the time. She wishes to have ones cash in her pockets and hates losing her money.
Weapon: None =P
Appearance: User Image

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

-x-Jasmine_Dragon-x-

Feral Shapeshifter

23,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:31 pm
Name: Jasmine
Specie: Human
Sin/Virtues: Wrath
Personality: Introverted, quiet, due to the Sin that lives inside of her. She does not talk often, and is constantly fighting her sins bloodthirsty desires, which sometimes go loose, which in the event she looses her self entirely to the Sin, which takes over. She has no idea of what happens while the Sin is controlling her.
Bio: She was unlucky enough to be the right kind for a sin to live inside of her, when she found it, shaped like a seed, at age 4. She rampaged for a year, and woke up, after the Sin had went to rest, bewildered, with everyone staring at her, with knives and pitch forks. She ran, into a Ookami healer (like a Neko, but with wolf attributes) who examined her, finding the Sin. Jasmine was then taught about it, that it was called Wrath, and to run, far, and try to learn to control it (NOT succeeded!)
Weapon: a double edged sword
Appearance: red haired, green eyed, medium height. She has what looks like a black tattoo, coiled around her left arm, and up to where a little is on her left side of her chin. It is not a tattoo, it is just the physical mark of the Wrath.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:43 pm

Milly sits on a tree branch out side of a little town, counting her money. "2 4 6 8 10...." She mumbled to herself.

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

-x-Jasmine_Dragon-x-

Feral Shapeshifter

23,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:48 pm
Jasmine was walking by that same town, trying to just go by it, as her black mark was itching, a bad sign. After 9 years, she STILL could not stop the urges to go wreck something. She sighed, walking under the tree that Milly was in, not paying attention, her little bag that has the small money that she had chingling.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:09 pm

Milly noticed a human walking by, she didn't care till she heard the noise of coins clinking. "money money money..." She smiled and jumped down from the tree and suddenly bumped Jasmine, "opps sorry!" stealing the little bag when she bumped her. "I got to go later, Nah!" She started to run, knowing if she found her bag missing She was in trouble.

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

SometimesCats

Sparkly Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:30 pm
Name: Manami Tenshi
Race: Cat demon
Sin/virtues: Lust
Personality biggrin epends
Bio biggrin epnds
Weopons: Sex appeal! XP Knife/dagger, ect.
Looks: User Image
Except with light blue hair and eyes. And differentish clothes. O_o Lol  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:14 pm
(Yay! You joined! Loved your charrie! xD)

Jasmine immediately noticed the bag was missing, and then started getting angry. Her black markings tingled, and she clamped her arm over them. not good... She thought, running after the thief. When Jasmine gets mad, her Wrath gets stronger. "Stop!" Jasmine cried. "I need that back..."  

-x-Jasmine_Dragon-x-

Feral Shapeshifter

23,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:27 pm

"You don't need it back, you want it back." Milly said, turning her head sticking her tongue out at her.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:27 pm
Let ME take over... I can get your money back, easy. The Wrath whispered seductively. "No..." Jasmine whispered, catching up to Milly, clutching her arm. "I need that back.. or something bad will happen." Jasmine said urgently.  

-x-Jasmine_Dragon-x-

Feral Shapeshifter

23,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:38 pm

"I don't wanna give it back, nah!" After saying that She starts crying loudly, "WAHHH!!! I'M POOR LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" A few villagers nearby heard this.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:11 pm
"Stop!!" Jasmine exclaimed, but then her eyes started turning red, and her black markings were turning red. You are embarrassing yourself.. Let ME take over.. The wrath whispered. N-no... NOO! And then the Wrath was in control. "Hmph. She couldn't resist me." The wrath said contemptously, its voice deeper and colder than Jasmines. "Now, what shall I fix my wrath upon?" He scanned the area, his eyes passing over the villagers, till he saw Milly. "Why, you are peculiar. You are a sin also, but yet... you seem weak.. Just looking at you is making me mad!!" He screamed, and leaped at Milly, eyes so red they almost looked ablaze.  

-x-Jasmine_Dragon-x-

Feral Shapeshifter

23,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:28 pm

"NAH?!?" Milly was shocked by the sudden attack.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:32 pm
But then the Wraths eyes rolled into his head, and they fell, Jasmines eyes turning back to their original color, her markings turning back to black. She passed out, falling to the ground.  

-x-Jasmine_Dragon-x-

Feral Shapeshifter

23,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:37 pm

"that was a sin..." Milly murmured, looking a jasmine still holding on to the bag.

Abandoned Forums

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff