Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  mmm cheese....
View Results

Farnoosh

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:11 pm

That I'm "poser" Ska because *cough* she's into labeling *cough* AND that I don't know what it's called when girls are Ska...
And that I don't know what I'm "supposed" to wear since I think I'm Ska.....(I hava TUKE that's checkered! w00t! for the tuke people!)
I REALLY don't understand what she means.... so, can ANYONE explain?
I don't think I'm Ska by the way, I think I'm closest to that than "Punk" or "Emo" and s**t like that...
Can you even be labeled as Ska?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:46 pm
what's a tuke? What's a female rudie called? is it something different?

I think you're automatically 'ska' if you love listening to ska MUSIC. Well, maybe that's just me. I think everyone in ska would be considered poser if you went by clothing because it's just so much fun to dress up in your ska suit and break out the checkered stuff when you're going to a show. Is there even a ska scene? I'm not sure.

This makes me feel confused and naive. I don't like this mad  

UreshiiNyoko

Red-Baron

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:30 pm
beat your friend up and call her a ********. You can wear whatever you want, anything you can dance in is ska razz
Oh and rudegirl works cool  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:43 pm
Tell your friend she's the real poser for being a fashion whore.  

Ivan The Somekinda-Punk

girl_no_13

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:01 pm
Whats a tuke?

And yes, as there isnt really a huge ska scene anything can be worn by people who like ska- but I do wonder why people wear flipflops to gigs! confused  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:09 pm
xp After she said that, did your love of ska drop any? No? Then there's nothing to worry about. As long as you like the music and are willing to burst out random lyrics from The Aquabats in public places, then your okay in my book. (( heart Because we all know their words are fun to share with everyone out there! heart ))  

Duskalts

Dapper Duelist

16,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150

UreshiiNyoko

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:45 pm
mmm I learned the hard way that skanking and flip flops do NOT go together. I was skaning in the mall and my shoe flipped off and flopped a rent-a-cop in the arm sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:01 pm
Girl Ska Fan=Rude Girl or Rudy

And seriously, your friend should just shut up. Ska has nothing to do with fashion. If ya wanna wear a tux, cool, if you want to wear jeans, cool, if you want to dress up as a goth, it's ******** fine. Ska fans normally don't judge people on what they wear.  

King Of The Ska
Captain

AnonymousJoe

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:16 pm
the cool thing about ska kids and rudies is that they dont judge you, and if they judge you at all its for your dancing but even that they dont really care as long as you have fun its fun, 3 peice suit? cool, jeans and a band t? cool, clown suit? weird and cool no one cares just have fun and skank  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:17 pm
Ivan_The_Punk
Tell your friend she's the real poser for being a fashion whore.
xd  

Farnoosh

Farnoosh

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:18 pm
Oh wow.
Thanks for the replies.
And yeah after she said that I gave her the Death Glare and she shut the ******** up.
I actually DO burst out in public with Aqua Bats Songs (the song ususally is "Pizza Day" and everyone asks me if it'sa song. Stupid, stupid, brainless Munchkins).
I'll keep everything you guys said in mind.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:46 am
AnonymousJoe
the cool thing about ska kids and rudies is that they dont judge you, and if they judge you at all its for your dancing but even that they dont really care as long as you have fun its fun, 3 peice suit? cool, jeans and a band t? cool, clown suit? weird and cool no one cares just have fun and skank
Right and really, you don't even have to dress up to be accepted by us. It's all about the music, not the way we dress. The dress is for fun, but it's about the music not about the outfits (even if the outfits are freaken sweet)  

GIoom
Vice Captain

Duskalts

Dapper Duelist

16,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:38 am
Farnoosh
Oh wow.
Thanks for the replies.
And yeah after she said that I gave her the Death Glare and she shut the ******** up.
I actually DO burst out in public with Aqua Bats Songs (the song ususally is "Pizza Day" and everyone asks me if it'sa song. Stupid, stupid, brainless Munchkins).

*squeels and glomps* blaugh heart I'm not the only one! Huzzah!

xd And death glares are fun!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 8:00 am
5ubliminalM355ag35
AnonymousJoe
Right and really, you don't even have to dress up to be accepted by us. It's all about the music, not the way we dress. The dress is for fun, but it's about the music not about the outfits (even if the outfits are freaken sweet)

Lol!
Very true.
And the outfits rock out loud.
But I do appreciate the music and everything, you should hear me when I talk about the trumpet/trombones-Me/"Holy crap the trumpet solo at the beginning of this song is to ******** die for!" Friend/"What are you talking about??" Me/"Hoshit! How can you NOT ******** listen to Ska?!" : biggrin eath Glare::
(( whee ))

Farnoosh

Farnoosh

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 8:01 am
Duskalts
Farnoosh
Oh wow.
Thanks for the replies.

*squeels and glomps* blaugh heart I'm not the only one! Huzzah!

xd And death glares are fun!

::Gets Glomped:: OOFF!

Lol.

Yesss!! Death glare scare the s**t outa everyone!

Rude Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff