Reply Science Department ~Lets see what crazy ideas you have ~
Serious Rp?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Symphonic Tragedy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:12 pm
Maybe we could start a serious rp? You know...details and action and all that... Just an idea. It might attract more people to the guild. ^^;

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:33 pm
Yeah, we usually just have casual roleplays. A few serious would do well if others in the guild were willing to participate.

I like to do serious roleplays, but I prefer to do casual roleplay. You can relax and everything goes faster, but usually in these, the other roleplayers tend to have constant spelling errors and such that can become a distraction.  

Tyki Miku
Vice Captain

Symphonic Tragedy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:15 pm
Nnn...point taken. 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:23 am
Tyki Miku
Yeah, we usually just have casual roleplays. A few serious would do well if others in the guild were willing to participate.

I like to do serious roleplays, but I prefer to do casual roleplay. You can relax and everything goes faster, but usually in these, the other roleplayers tend to have constant spelling errors and such that can become a distraction.
I don like serious roleplays Im always afraid somebody is gonna yell at me ;-;  

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

marshwallow

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:41 pm
SERIOUS RP PLEAZZZZZ I want to be Kanda! XD No no, I really can RP, I RP as Rima in a Vampire Knight guild.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:43 pm
I'd be up for something more literate. That is if someone can make a good one or if I make one up my self.  

Mushitaki

Business Tycoon

8,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
Science Department ~Lets see what crazy ideas you have ~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items