Reply Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]
Pokemon:Its an Rp Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Darkspine

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:51 pm
Hi welcome to this rp thread this is much like the guild owners rp thread but you get to be human! Also NO LEGENDARIES
The pokemon exo-skeloten of goodness:
Name:
Official pokemon leage card:
Items:
Bio:
and also i call first charecter:
Name:Jonathan
Pokemon razz ichu,Charizard,leafeon,lucario,blaziken,venusaur
Official pokemon leage card:User Image
Items:Ocarina,Pokegear,Vial of the Pokerus disease( twisted )
Bio:A young boy from kanto who, with the help of Prof. Oak, has traveled every where catching exotic pokemon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:06 am
Jonathan is sitting in the park with leafeon playing the ocarina of time meladey while leafeon plays the song using grass-whistle  

The Darkspine

PrismScepter
Crew

Invisible Lunatic

7,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 3:46 pm
Name: Eileen
Pokemon: Telm(torterra), Nam(staraptor), Loni(luxray), Rozul(tentacruel), Ki(raichu)
Official pokemon leage card: User Image(Editing trainer sprites takes forever. x.x )
Items: A backpack for supplies, pokedex, a quick claw for Telm, and a cell phone.
Bio: Eileen was born in Kanto, but began her pokemon journey in Sinoh at age 13. People sometimes teased her for starting 3 years late, but the higher age aloud her to learn and improve quickly. After ranking third in the Sinoh league a year ago, Eileen moved back to Kanto. There she caught a pikachu in Viridian Forest who she named Ki and evolved. Ki, while the weakest of her pokemon, has become like Eileen's mischievous little shadow; the two are always together.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:39 pm
"KIIII~ Wait up!"

A raichu happily dashed about, laughing to himself as his trainer struggled to chase after him. The trainer stopped running and try to catch her breath. Ki stop and turned around to face her, hopping side to side as if to taunt.

"You act like I haven't let you out of your ball days, "Eileen complained.  

PrismScepter
Crew

Invisible Lunatic

7,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:33 am
((Does a Manaphy egg count as ledgendary? *bats eyes* If so, then I'll change the egg.))
Name: James
Pokemon: Marshstomp, Green(Golbat), Heracross, Taillow, Ivysaur, Foz(Cindaquil, in storage), Egg
Items: Red Scarf(Heracross), Shell Bell(Marshstomp), three Great Balls, an Ultra Ball, a computer, along with various potions and a camera.
User Image
Description: Raised in Hoenn, and taught by Gary Oak for a time, James has not one, but three goals. To become a Pokemon Master, to win a Master Rank contest, and to find the pink pokemon that he saw, long ago, on his first day as a trainer. Now travelling in Kanto, he aims to get his last badge.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:47 am
James and his Heracross were walking down the road when they heard footsteps going off to their right. Thinking quickly, he followed them, keeping the trees between him and the person, Heracross following right behind him. As he heard a voice, not making out the words, he peered through the trees, and saw a girl, one who couldn't be much younger than him, playing with her Raichu. As he leaned forward to get a better look, the branch he was leaning on snapped, making him fall to the ground with a large crash. "Shut up, Heracross." he muttered at the sniggering Pokemon.  

Zapatorf
Crew

evil homer 91

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:26 pm
(Im a little interested in joining my only question where do I get a trainer card?)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:26 pm
The crashing sound caused Ki's ears to extended strait upwards and Eileen to spin around to see what had happened. The pair ran over to the trainer and his heracross.

Eileen looked down at him. "Are you alright?" she asked with a friendly smile.  

PrismScepter
Crew

Invisible Lunatic

7,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:39 pm
((look at the cards, they have the address on it. Just follow it and make one. Also, you may have to upload it to photobucket or something to copy it.))

Slowly turning red, James looked up at the trainer above him, taking her in. Realizing that he was staring, he picked himself up with as much dignity as he could, his Heracross still sniggering. Glaring at him, he spoke up.

"I'll be fine. I've had worse falls than that." As he said this, he offered his hand to the girl. "I'm James, and this is Heracross."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:12 pm
Eileen couldn't help but giggle a little at the boy's slightly embarrassed behavior.

"It's nice to meet you," she said, "I'm Eileen and this raichu here is Ki." The raichu stood up tall to try and make himself more impressive looking, although it didn't really work.  

PrismScepter
Crew

Invisible Lunatic

7,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:36 pm
"So how long have you been in Kanto? You look like you're not from around here."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:17 am
Mind if I join?

Name: Bex

Pokemon: Oddy (Bellossom), Rapidash, Poli (Poliwhirl), Geo (Golem), Nocty (Noctowl) and Gira (Girafarig)

Official Pokemon League card: User Image

Items: Sharp Beak (Nocty), Charcoal (Rapidash), Hard Stone (Geo), a bicycle, various berries, some Pokeballs, an S.S. Anne ticket and a Fishing Rod.

Bio: Bex's journey started in her hometown of New Bark. She has travelled all across the worlds of Kanto and Johto, collecting badges and training her Pokemon. She has never been to Hoenn or Sinoh, and is always amazed at the new Pokemon she sees from those regions.

enchantedsleeper

Eloquent Explorer

PrismScepter
Crew

Invisible Lunatic

7,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:56 pm
"What makes you think I'm not from Kanto?" Eileen questioned, "I've been here for about a year."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:06 pm
May I join
Name:Charles
Pokemon: Blazeiken Gardivior Infernape Typhlosion Arrgon Flygon
Official Pokemon league card:User Image

Items:Bag Toy Sword Martial Arts Kit Picture of First meeting Torchic

Bio:Being a pokemon trainer was my dream ever since obtaining his first Pokemon torchic at the age of 1 and training it into a Blazeiken at the age of 6. Charles knew that he would start at the life of a Pokemon trainer before the appropite age to become pokemon master. Now he has a strong team of Pokemon and this Hoenn region child has beaten every league except for sinooh region now he is on this quest to beat the Sinooh League and have the title Pokemon Master  

Pieguy677

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Pieguy677

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:09 pm
evil homer 91
(Im a little interested in joining my only question where do I get a trainer card?)
You get it at Pokecharms.com  
Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces