Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
Great Journal Stuffages Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:34 pm
I would have named the thread Great British Journal's, but I'm not British, and yeah..

Anyway, I made this thread to dicuss bloggin' on the internet. Not the normal the Gaian Journal thing, but blogs in general. For example, do you have a LiveJournal, or a Xanga, or a just a plain ole blog and you wish to share it with your friends in GBG? Post in here.

Or maybe, you've seen a blog for a popular celebrity and you wanted to talk about that, you can post those things here.

Anyway, I have one myself. It's a bit profane most times, and mostly a place for me to vent my anger and frustration, but not all the time. Sometimes I write profound things on it, that just make you go "Woah... He's seventeen..?"

and other times I just act completely immature. razz It's an excellent way to express what you're thinking of feeling at the moment and aids in my thought process.

Anyway, yeah.. razz I'm interested in that stuffages.

My journal is http://www.livejournal.com/users/timeless_visage

It's closed to friends only, so if you have a journal, just post GBG and I'll add you.

I'm actually mostly interested in discovering the blogs of political officials or new reporters, celebrities etc. Which is really the main reason I made this thread. II have only found a few, but if you can give me the links to any, that would be very much appreciated.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:15 am
My Gaia one is a short history of events as they changed.

My LJ one has been secret for years. Though a few people do actually know it now, I'm not yet posting it up here.

Invictus_88
Captain

Gaulia

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:53 am
EWWWWW!! LJS! EWW.

...*runs after Illy and Invi with a pitchfork* biggrin DDD TAKETHISYOUANGSTYSOANDSOS!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:37 pm
You are so angstier than I am..

stare

Invictus_88
Captain

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 7:43 pm
I don't keep a journal. My gaia journal isn't at all personal or updated often so it doesn't count.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:32 pm
Angilwingz
I don't keep a journal. My gaia journal isn't at all personal or updated often so it doesn't count.

Gaia journal's are so blechy, and uncustomizable. neutral  

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:33 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:35 pm
Which Country Are You From?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Didn't know where else to put this...hehe...Online tests amuse me.  

Angilwingz

Foetus In Fetu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:40 am
I took a test like that once.

http://bluepyramid.org/ia/cquiz.htm
Quote:
You're Colombia!

You do a lot of drugs, and these have kind of distorted your view of reality, to the point that everyone looks like an enemy. You keep trying to restore order over your schizophrenic world view, but you don't even know which goal is your own and which is someone else's. You're pretty sure someone needs to be punished for all this, but who that is changes all the time. Things would be a lot better for you if you switched to coffee, or even to decaf, but all this money would be hard to give up.

I don't like online tests because they always make me feel bad about myself. One said I was a trendy web designer whose code didn't work outside of MSIE, which hurt me deeply. ;_; I use Firefox. And I don't do illegal drugs, or drink caffienated drinks. Not even tea.

I have a livejournal. But it's friends-only. But I add most people who comment. Unless they suck. I dare any of you to guess my username.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:31 am
Angilwingz
Which Country Are You From?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Didn't know where else to put this...hehe...Online tests amuse me.

I got that.

As did 53% of people taking the test..  

Invictus_88
Captain

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:34 am
I got that too...

If anyone wants my LJ username its the same as my gaia name. That's ice_illusion for the less observant of you.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:38 am
Wooot

British

and_solo_said

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:45 pm
and_solo_said
Wooot

British

LOOK AT HIS PRETTY YELLOW BOW! Bahaahahahahaaa.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:27 pm
In case you were too slow to notice, I got Britain too.  

Angilwingz

Darth Buttsecks

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:02 am
ice_illusion
I got that too...

If anyone wants my LJ username its the same as my gaia name. That's ice_illusion for the less observant of you.

lol I already had it! I so pwn. razz Wait... I think I do... What was the user name again..?

Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff