Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
Star Trek Merchandise Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maria Stark

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:10 pm
Hey guys! I was just wondering what Star Trek merchandise everyone has. Autographs, DVDs, shirts, anything! I have Roxann Dawson's autograph, Star Trek: Voyager Seasons 1-7 on DVD, the Star Trek Cookbook, a Klingon-English English-Klingon Dictionary, the Ferengi Rules of Aqcuasition, 3 com badges, 2 sets of earrings, and a Star Trek poster. Also, I have a Spock shirt and ears on the way to my house. Wow. I never realized how long the list was. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:43 pm
Original series uniform, Bajoran earing, Vulcan "live long and prosper" shirt. My dad has three different phasers and a tricorder. We also have many ornaments. Our Christmas tree is like a shrine to Star Trek. My favorite is a warf one that says "Have a most honorable holiday. Q'apla."  

Dunedien

paige_mustang

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:10 pm
lol wow you guys have awesome stuff.
i dont have anything, except for season 2 of TOS, which i technically gave to my dad for father's day, and i have the wrath of khan and number 4, the journey home.

lol a star trek cookbook? awesomeness.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:31 pm
My mom really wants the cookbook. Anyone know where the best place is to order it?

My list is pretty lengthy as well. Aside from all three seasons of TOS on DVD, I've got an entire TOS skant costume put together, complete with a science division tricorder, type two phaser, and communicator. (The ears will be arriving next week.) That's this year's Halloween costume. I'm also ordering an "I'm With Illogical" t-shirt, once I can find the site that carries them. (I can be so disorganized sometimes.)

There's a whole lot more that I can't remember.  

Miral Paris

Bluetabbycat

Jeering Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:08 am
So far I've only got seasons 1-4 of TNG and DS9, but I hope to get some action figures at some point. xd

Ah... I can just imagine the crossovers now... xp

By the way, here's a link for the collectables store on the official Star Trek website: http://store.startrek.com/category/show/38  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:51 pm
I got my Star Trek cookbook off of Amazon.com. Also, paige_mustang's comment reminded me that I have Star Trek: The Wrath of Kahn on DVD. Thanks for reminding me. smile  

Maria Stark

Dunedien

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:16 pm
I also have the whole TNG series and the 1st season of TOS.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:36 pm
Miral Kathryn Paris
I got my Star Trek cookbook off of Amazon.com. Also, paige_mustang's comment reminded me that I have Star Trek: The Wrath of Kahn on DVD. Thanks for reminding me. smile

Amazon, huh? *bookmarks*

My uncle has The Motion Picture, The Wrath of Khan, The Search for Spock, The Voyage Home, The Final Frontier, The Undiscovered Country, Generations, First Contact, and Insurrection on VHS. (I'm going to buy him all of those on DVD for the holidays. And possibly Nemesis as well, even though it was the worst TNG movie ever. It'd just be nice for him to own the entire collection. Him being a collector.)  

Miral Paris

Subspace Interference

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:08 pm
Boldly Go...

I've got an original series uniform, a Spock teddy bear, a Trek fish, Enterprise model, and a belt buckle.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:51 am
Bluetabbycat
I hope to get some action figures at some point. xd

Ah... I can just imagine the crossovers now... xp

lol... i wish i had action figures. i wonder where to get them.

Miral Kathryn Paris
Also, paige_mustang's comment reminded me that I have Star Trek: The Wrath of Kahn on DVD. Thanks for reminding me. smile

and you're welcome! lol... Khaaan! did yall see that one guy's post on favorite character and it just says "KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!" lol it's funny, go look for it.

Flight of the Jesus Dog

I've got an original series uniform, a Spock teddy bear, a Trek fish, Enterprise model, and a belt buckle.

no way, a spock teddy bear??!  

paige_mustang

-[.Moo.]-

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:05 am
I have a star trek house phone.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
So, I speak into the enterprise (:

I have a Rio Grande model, hundreds of novels, DS9 companion book, DS9 technical manual, RT anniversary star trek book, a TOS calendar, a TNG slidey puzzle thingy and TNG seasons 1-4, plus a few films. Ohh, and I have ST: Conquest on Wii!

:'D
ilovecomments

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:59 am
2 Deep Space 9 uniform (blue and red)
1 com badge
1 phaser-gun
The Next Generation seasons 1 to 7 on DVD
Deep Space 9 seasons 1 to 7 on DVD
Voyager seasons 1 to 7 on DVD
All 10 movies on DVD
The lives of Dax (book)
A stich in Time (book)
3 books in the Star Trek Voyager series "Dark Mather"
2 book inte the series "Star Trek Worlds"
1 book with info about the planets and worlds of Star Trek (can't remember the name and my sister has borrowed the book)
Star Trek Encyclopedia (first edition)
1 model of the Defiant
1 model of a Klingon Bird of Prey
1 big poster with Gul Dukat
1 refrigiator magnet of the Cardassian military loggo.

I think it's the whole list  

Sweetycow

Dunedien

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:44 pm
Sweetycow
2 Deep Space 9 uniform (blue and red)
1 com badge
1 phaser-gun
The Next Generation seasons 1 to 7 on DVD
Deep Space 9 seasons 1 to 7 on DVD
Voyager seasons 1 to 7 on DVD
All 10 movies on DVD
The lives of Dax (book)
A stich in Time (book)
3 books in the Star Trek Voyager series "Dark Mather"
2 book inte the series "Star Trek Worlds"
1 book with info about the planets and worlds of Star Trek (can't remember the name and my sister has borrowed the book)
Star Trek Encyclopedia (first edition)
1 model of the Defiant
1 model of a Klingon Bird of Prey
1 big poster with Gul Dukat
1 refrigiator magnet of the Cardassian military loggo.

I think it's the whole list

*goes cross eyed at length of list*
I envy you.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:14 pm
Wow. You guys have such awesome stuff. I feel like a merchandise n00b, hehehe. Which reminds me, does anyone have a recommendation or recommendations as to the best places to find Star Trek products? (I need to get my holiday shopping done early this year.)  

Miral Paris

Sweetycow

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:19 am
Miral Paris
Wow. You guys have such awesome stuff. I feel like a merchandise n00b, hehehe. Which reminds me, does anyone have a recommendation or recommendations as to the best places to find Star Trek products? (I need to get my holiday shopping done early this year.)

I bought most of my stuff on Ebay.com or Ebay.co.uk and in a sci-fi bookstore in Stockholm.  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff