Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stelle Cadenti
Captain

Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:29 pm
User Image

Post your suggestions for the guild here. For subforums, contests, ideas to do with anything about the guild. Without the help of our members we'll never improve!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:10 am
A couple of suggestions for subforums:
-Visual art (we all like to show off pretty pictures, right? 8D)
-Questions (for asking the crew about the guild)
-Games (little word games and other such ways of passing the time)  

Nemora

Jeering Codger

Stelle Cadenti
Captain

Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:03 pm
I think we could do all that, we do have room to spare... Lots of room to spare. I'll work on getting those set up, and yes, we all do like to show off pretty pictures.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:30 pm
Were we going to try a new roleplay?  

Good Bean

Crew

Enduring Seeker

Fujiwara Kazunari
Crew

Generous Lunatic

3,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:40 pm
snowfire101
Were we going to try a new roleplay?

We will... at some point sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:13 pm
Banners for signatures. I need something new.  

Kindless
Crew

Stelle Cadenti
Captain

Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:04 pm
Oh, I can give you the code for the one I have now, I'll post a thread with the banners.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:05 am
Stelle Cadenti
Oh, I can give you the code for the one I have now, I'll post a thread with the banners.

I can make some new banners if you want. I'm an expert with photoshop, and before my old account got hacked, I had my own little shop and everything. 3nodding  

Le_Tournesol

Stelle Cadenti
Captain

Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:13 am
Oh, that'd be great! It would be nice to have a whole variety of banners, then there's something for everyone.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:18 am
Stelle Cadenti
Oh, that'd be great! It would be nice to have a whole variety of banners, then there's something for everyone.

Okay i'll have done either by today or tomorrow. Do you have any ideas for them? And is there a certain size you had in mind? What do you want them to say? Those details would be very helpful.  

Le_Tournesol

evolvingwolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:11 pm
This isn't really a suggestion, but I wanted to show everyone because it is amazingly adorable ^_^ :

User ImageHelp this cat on his quest for World Domination!

As far as suggestions go, what about some games? Fun for everyone in the guild, passes some time, and earns gold! I have some pretty good ideas for games if you'd ever like to hear them. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:52 pm
I haven't seen a Fan Fiction subforum, unless that falls under Prose or something (or I'm blind and missed it). I think one of those would be a good idea. ^^

Magmatic

Magnetic Genius

Stelle Cadenti
Captain

Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:58 pm
Fan fiction? Hmm, I've been thinking about posting a sub-forum for that, because I know a lot of members do write it. Myself included on very rare occasions. You know, I don't see why we shouldn't have one. Up it goes! Thanks Magmatic for the suggestion.

@Evolving Wolf, I think games could go under Writing Discussion, if they're writing games, just regular games can go under General Discussion. Feel free to start some, I'd love to play!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:47 am
Say, can I ask a question? I know this isn't the right place to do so, but I'm wondering why I can't access the visual art subforum. I often do drawings of my characters, so it would be nice to link to be able to post them in the guild.  

abandoned_nr_5448214

Gambino Gaian

Stelle Cadenti
Captain

Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:20 pm
The_Witch_Aryllia
Say, can I ask a question? I know this isn't the right place to do so, but I'm wondering why I can't access the visual art subforum. I often do drawings of my characters, so it would be nice to link to be able to post them in the guild.

Sorry, that would be my fault. It's open now though, so post to your heart's content!  
Announcements

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff