Reply Spooks Guild
Weirdest Halloween CostumeS Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silverkleptofox

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:44 pm
Ok, here's the deal: Post your weirdest, off-the-wall what-the-heck halloween costumes or costume ideas here, and we shall talk about them.

For example, my freinds and I decided toy do the corniest costums we could this year, so one of us is dressing as a gatoarade bottle - all gren with the gatorade logo and an orange wide brim hat.

Another idea is to go as traffic signs and a speed bump. >.<

Stupid ideas, but that's the point.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:52 pm
Silverkleptofox

For example, my freinds and I decided toy do the corniest costums we could this year, so one of us is dressing as a gatoarade bottle - all gren with the gatorade logo and an orange wide brim hat.

That's so cool, man I wish I was creative like that.

When I was a kid my family never decorated and only ever bought costumes for my sister and I a few times. Most Halloweens I was a dead soccer player because I was pale and I was in soccer.

This year I'm going to be boring, just a Vampire from the Venetian ballroom scene in Van Helsing.

We were going to all do Mario brothers but not everyone went in on it.  

Abaratsumo
Captain

kittyfox_kumiko

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:47 pm
A friend of mine dressed as a discarded soda cup once. Hr outfit was covered in brown sticky stuff and I accidentally backed into her twice that day. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:22 am
I've got you all beat.

A few years back when my and best friend were on the cusp of being too old for trick or treating she was trying to think of a cheap costume that she could make...

And so I had the brilliant idea of her being a shrubbery. :'D

We took an old t-shirt of hers and hot glued tree branches and leaves ALL OVER it. And she wore some brown pants too. It was so hilarious. xD

And I was dressed up as my own original anthro character. I painted my skin orange and yellow with craft paint. Legs, arms, face, and neck. xD

Good times. Good times. x3

Snape Goes Commando

Kenji_Salk

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:21 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Me and my wife are doing Plague Doctors this year.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:04 am

LOLLOL traffic cone ftw.LOL

` Cash

Shameless Ladykiller

Angel of Flames2
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:30 pm
Abaratsumo
Silverkleptofox

That's so cool, man I wish I was creative like that.

When I was a kid my family never decorated and only ever bought costumes for my sister and I a few times. Most Halloweens I was a dead soccer player because I was pale and I was in soccer.

This year I'm going to be boring, just a Vampire from the Venetian ballroom scene in Van Helsing.

We were going to all do Mario brothers but not everyone went in on it.

WHA? Are they ill? eek Poke 'em for me

UM... I went as a gypsy a few times... basically cheap costume jewlery with an old flower-girls dress and some bandanas. YEAH...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:02 am
Hmmm...when I was younger, my costumes were dependent upon my mother, so they weren't quite original (princesses, chick in and egg, a star, catwoman, indian, etc...) But, my high school ones were pretty cool. I was a whoopie cushion one year, Smeagol the next (it was snowing though, so I just wore the mask), and a ghostbuster.

This year is just a vampire. A drunken pirate vampire.  

chuubi
Crew

Abaratsumo
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:15 pm
Oh, here's a few. My old friend Jaimie and a guy friend of hers went around as a Banana and a p***s. It wasn't actually Halloween per se but it was still funny.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 2:24 pm
Wayne's World! I've too many plans.

This year I believe I'm going as Columbia from RHPS... My friend is going as Sarah Palin.  

Capt Jolie Rouge

4,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

GAKUGAKU BURUBURU
Crew

Familiar Explorer

3,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:47 pm
Kenji_Salk
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That's sick. =3  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:03 pm
Yeah, go read up on them. They existed, and are really interesting.  

Kenji_Salk

-Chi-Iroi-

Dangerous Giver

6,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:01 am
Im hoping to dress up as Captain Morgan this year! It's an inside joke thing, and HE's AWESOME!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:50 pm
x____ C 0 L U M B ii A
Wayne's World! I've too many plans.

This year I believe I'm going as Columbia from RHPS... My friend is going as Sarah Palin.
Hey! I went as Wayne from Wayne's world once and my friend Jaimie did Garth. Spent the whole day saying "Cha, allright and Schwing!"

And that Sarah Palin thing is just scary.  

Abaratsumo
Captain

Toshiro

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:40 pm
zombie or dracula bannana, my friend got an ape suit for his costume, so im getting a bannana suit to complement his, but whats halloween without horror, so im going to be either a azombie bannana or dracula bannana.  
Spooks Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff