Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kizzeh

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:38 pm
I have had several dreams of Star Trek as of late.They were so cool and enjoyable.I remember this one dream in particular were I was on a mission and I had some how or another got captured.I want to say it was the Borge but there faces were always faded out and there whole body was in the shadows.Anyway I just noticed that I was in a white bright yet dim lit area and what I was on was a computer chip like thing.It was huge enough for a humanoid to lay on.there were circuits and wires every were.Before I knew it I was in a fetal position connected to all these wires.It felt painful to from what I recall.It was like assimilation the beings seemed to want to know all the information race thoughts behavior of humans.I woke up then >_>...I wanted to finish it but it was so awesome heh.

So anyone else ever had any Star Trek Dreams they like to share? mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:36 pm
lol.. one time.. i had some kinda dream.. and i saw dr. mccoy in a line for the airport... and then later i was following spock around, through some rooms. we were looking for something, i dont remember. and then captain kirk was there and he was like >.> because i was following spock too much or something.
haha it was wierd.  

paige_mustang

Bluetabbycat

Jeering Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:49 am
I've had quite a few Star Trek dreams lately... But I can't remember them! stressed The only one I do remember was really wierd...

I was standing in amongst a crowd of Cardassians, in some Cardassian city (with a Aztec temple in the back ground for some reason confused ), and we were all staring up at this huge black dragon type thing in the sky like "Oh no, what do we do?"... Anyway, this giant turned up with a huge warhammer and hammered the dragon into the ground untill it was flat as a pancake. I remember looking at it and thinking "Wow... That's really flat." After the dragon was defeated, everyone continued what they were doing before the incident, and I went off to irrigate the desert...

Random or what? xp

I really wish someone somewhere would invent a dream recorder. That way I could watch all the really cool dreams I have without loosing them to oblivion...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:49 am
Oh, totally. Once I had a dream that the contents of my room- myself included- was transported to the Enterprise. It seems like it would have been fun, but it was more like a going to school in your underwear kind of dream.  

Kitsune Tokala

Miral Paris

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:57 pm
paige_mustang
lol.. one time.. i had some kinda dream.. and i saw dr. mccoy in a line for the airport... and then later i was following spock around, through some rooms. we were looking for something, i dont remember. and then captain kirk was there and he was like >.> because i was following spock too much or something.
haha it was wierd.

Hehehe. Dr. McCoy at an airport? Ooookayyyy...

I happen to have had TOS dreams every night for the past nine months or so. Most of them consist of Spock (oooh, there's a surprise) and me, except I'm not quite myself, I'm actually a character I made up for fan-fictions. (And that character is now the main character of 90% of my fan-fictions.)

Probably the weirdest ST dream I've ever experienced was when my imagination decided to... er... experiment, shall we say. I don't remember the entire dream in detail, but I know that it was a cross between TNG and X-Men. Yes, you heard me. X-Men. (I think it was due to the fact that Patrick Stewart played Prof. Xavier, and my mind does tend to associate actors from one show or movie with other projects they've done in the past.) It involved Picard, Riker, Data, Beverly Crusher, Troi, and Worf from TNG, and Xavier, Wolverine, and Storm from X-Men. It was pretty creepy when Xavier met Picard because my mind was screaming "TWINS!!!" And for some reason, Wolverine and Deanna Troi started making out. O.o

*shudder* My own mind scares me sometimes.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:31 pm
I have only had one, but all I can remember is that I was found in the Enterpris's engine room and they thought I was going to sabatoge the ship. burning_eyes  

Dunedien

Kizzeh

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:50 pm
Bluetabbycat
I've had quite a few Star Trek dreams lately... But I can't remember them! stressed The only one I do remember was really wierd...

I was standing in amongst a crowd of Cardassians, in some Cardassian city (with a Aztec temple in the back ground for some reason confused ), and we were all staring up at this huge black dragon type thing in the sky like "Oh no, what do we do?"... Anyway, this giant turned up with a huge warhammer and hammered the dragon into the ground untill it was flat as a pancake. I remember looking at it and thinking "Wow... That's really flat." After the dragon was defeated, everyone continued what they were doing before the incident, and I went off to irrigate the desert...

Random or what? xp

I really wish someone somewhere would invent a dream recorder. That way I could watch all the really cool dreams I have without loosing them to oblivion...

Sounds interesting biggrin .I think that would be cool to have a dream recorder.Who knows there maybe one in the future.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:58 pm
Miral Paris
paige_mustang
haha it was wierd.

I happen to have had TOS dreams every night for the past nine months or so. Most of them consist of Spock (oooh, there's a surprise) and me, except I'm not quite myself, I'm actually a character I made up for fan-fictions. (And that character is now the main character of 90% of my fan-fictions.)

Probably the weirdest ST dream I've ever experienced was when my imagination decided to... er... experiment, shall we say. I don't remember the entire dream in detail, but I know that it was a cross between TNG and X-Men. Yes, you heard me. X-Men. (I think it was due to the fact that Patrick Stewart played Prof. Xavier, and my mind does tend to associate actors from one show or movie with other projects they've done in the past.) It involved Picard, Riker, Data, Beverly Crusher, Troi, and Worf from TNG, and Xavier, Wolverine, and Storm from X-Men. It was pretty creepy when Xavier met Picard because my mind was screaming "TWINS!!!" And for some reason, Wolverine and Deanna Troi started making out. O.o

*shudder* My own mind scares me sometimes.

That is a weird dream.But entertaining none the less I would bet.And know for some reason I can see Diana Troi and Wolverine make out lol.I also think it is neat you write fan fics cool .  

Kizzeh

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200

Maria Stark

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:18 pm
I've had so many weird Trek dreams!!!! In most of them, I'm just wandering around and B'Elanna will just be there for some reason. confused I've had one where B'Elanna and Seven were... Never mind. eek Worst dream ever... *collapses on the ground in a fetal position and starts sobbing*

My half-trekkie friend (Natsumi65) has more Trek dreams than me. Hers are quite strange. Most of them involve Q's son (Q2) or Tom Paris. (I'm pretty sure she had a crush on them.)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:55 pm
Miral Paris
paige_mustang
haha it was wierd.

lol, it wasnt an airport exactly, just some room with an escalator in the background  

paige_mustang

Bluetabbycat

Jeering Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:40 am
I had another Trekky type dream last night...

I was sitting at some console (either on DS9 or some Cardassian ship) and Dukat was leaning over my shoulder looking at what was on my console. We were quite interested/serious about what was on the console screen, I think I was doing something sciencey, but can't remember what. Then all of a sudden I surreptitiously start feeling up his behind! sweatdrop He didn't seem to mind too much though, he just looked at me and smiled and continued looking at the console. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:03 am
When I dream ST, I usually dream about Dukat and/ Dr Bashir. And since I can remember my dreams pretty good they most times become fanfics...  

Sweetycow

The_Evil_Bucket

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:14 pm
ok, i don't remember the dram fully but i was with a bunch of people. And then i see Data, he's in like a tennis outfit, and i scream "Looking good Data!" he smiles and gives me a thumbs up. It was weird.

I also have a lot with Picard, he serves no purpose in my dream, he's just there.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:23 pm
Siyahamba
ok, i don't remember the dram fully but i was with a bunch of people. And then i see Data, he's in like a tennis outfit, and i scream "Looking good Data!" he smiles and gives me a thumbs up. It was weird.

I also have a lot with Picard, he serves no purpose in my dream, he's just there.

lol "lookin good, data!"

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhmm! wink

lol picard serves no purpose, he's just there.

i've had like 4 star trek dreams though. all TOS.  

paige_mustang

The_Evil_Bucket

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:43 am
New dream! i had it last night. I was drinking some kind of juice with Dr. Crusher and Picard. As I went to drink my juice it disappeared, so did Dr. Crushers. I asked Picard why his didn't disappear. he said "Because I'm special!" and then we started nudging each other with our elbows. twas a great dream.  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff