I shall enjoy it!
  Thank you!
  *muahahahaha....*
View Results

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:59 pm
This is the official Halloween: 2008 thread! pirate

As All Hallows Eve draws nearer and nearer, you may start to wonder: What am I going to wear for a costume? What am I going to do Halloween night? Is Wraith Lord really in my ceiling? Who will I invite to my party? and What dark foods shall I serve to my victims guests?

Here's the place to discuss all your Halloween plans!
Share costume and decoration ideas!
Discuss how you celebrate Halloween, or why you don't!
Talk about your favorite goodies, or your favorite prank!
Tell stories about past Halloween nights!
Complain about the cheesy decorations they have in stores!
Share recipies for gothy foods and dark little snacks for the event!
...and so much more!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:35 am
Well, I'm dressing up for work....I'm going as Alecto Carrow (chubby female Death Eater from Harry Potter). I'm just irritated that all the Death Eater masks have hoods...I don't want a hood! I want people to see my pretty black hair. (besides, all this hair won't fit under a hood and I'll look as silly as Lucius Malfoy did with his blond hair showing past his hood in GOF)

For personal plans, my roommate and I are having a ritual for Samhain and then we will probably watch movies....Edward Scissorhands, Sweeney Todd, Sleepy Hollow, Nightmare Before Christmas, The Corpse Bride (See a pattern yet??)

Well, those are what I own...Oh, we might watch Dracula and Mary Shelly's Frankenstein too....  

NokomisSnape

AdrianaKitten

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:02 am
I am already decorating my yard. ninja
I am trying to be Juliet from Romeo and Juliet, post stabbing, and my son might be the ghostly baby she never had. I am trying with all my might to get my bd to be romeo but he's not giving in ....yet pirate
I'm going to Walgreens today!
I was a zombie fairy last year. 3nodding
I think the costumes are the biggest part of me, right next to showing off the costume. I like em' elaborate and I'm meticulous about it but I do not freak out if they're not perfect like when my fairy's dead skin fell off or when I opened the door for trick or treaters by throwing out powder and glitter and someone's outfit got messed up. I did help him clean it off. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:21 am
I'm a vampire this year, I love halloween it's deff. my favortie holiday. I love to dress up like myself or creatures I like and play around maing everything as awesome as possible. Buying the stuff gets expensive so i buy right after halloween for the next year.  

Nikki the Juggalette

Sayga Takaino

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:04 pm
Who here makes they're own costume?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:11 pm
Wraith Lord i just realized you said Halloween 2009 its still 2008...  

Sayga Takaino

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:41 pm
Sayga Takaino
Wraith Lord i just realized you said Halloween 2009 its still 2008...
eek

*this is what too much coffee does to you*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:22 am
I'll probably wear my bat mask and the floofy sleeves that look like wings again, as always.

My housemate is planning a Halloween party, just as she's done for the past two years. There will be pumpkin carving and mask making, and we shall devour pumpkin bread. I always play my Switchblade Symphony to add to the mood. It should be fun, but it always lets out early because my housemate has work in the mornings. Maybe this year I'll go clubbing with my boyfriend afterward or something.  

Veruniel
Crew

Strawberry Bunny Magician

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:01 pm
NokomisSnape
Well, I'm dressing up for work....I'm going as Alecto Carrow (chubby female Death Eater from Harry Potter). I'm just irritated that all the Death Eater masks have hoods...I don't want a hood! I want people to see my pretty black hair. (besides, all this hair won't fit under a hood and I'll look as silly as Lucius Malfoy did with his blond hair showing past his hood in GOF)

For personal plans, my roommate and I are having a ritual for Samhain and then we will probably watch movies....Edward Scissorhands, Sweeney Todd, Sleepy Hollow, Nightmare Before Christmas, The Corpse Bride (See a pattern yet??)

Well, those are what I own...Oh, we might watch Dracula and Mary Shelly's Frankenstein too....

Why would I give you my gold if I know how to make that doll palace duh
not to be mean or anything because well it's nice hopw you have luck I know you will though cause ity's pretty cool umm thank you hehehee  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:19 pm
mgirl6670
NokomisSnape

Why would I give you my gold if I know how to make that doll palace duh
not to be mean or anything because well it's nice hopw you have luck I know you will though cause ity's pretty cool umm thank you hehehee

Um, couldn't this have been better sent via PM instead of hijacking this thread? What did that comment actually have to do with the topic?

And is that even English? I have no idea what you even tried to say.  

NokomisSnape

trampyre

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:39 pm
I am SO baking Gloomcookies (TM) for this year's Halloween. And little ghost- shaped and pumpkin shaped chocolates!

Not sure what else beyond that.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:35 pm
This Halloween I am going to be my own RP chracter "The Jokerette"
A pic of what it may look like is on my profile. To school i am going to be the joker in a nurse costume.. makeup and all.  

Lady Pureblood

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:49 pm
I'll admit to being the lame house.
We hide in a back room during trick or treating time.
(not that anyone actually does trick or treat at this section of town)
And that's how we have fun on halloween. Watching movies, using the computer, and hiding.

Then we raid discount candy the next day. They run out of the only kinds of candy that I like if we wait too long D:  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:41 am
yay!! Halloween will b around!!  

xXbandagedkneeXx

7,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100

~~xXEl3KtRaXx~~

5,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:17 am
most probably I will dress as what I usually do every halloween, as a porcelain doll, such perfect flawless inanimate objects with that icy cold gaze  
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff