Submit

Hi...
  hi
  hello
  whatever...
View Results

Shibo Hebihime Uirusu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:43 pm
in a school full of jocks and preps that try to force you to convert?
Do they try to hide your gym clothes?
Come in and share your pain...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:44 pm
Nah, we just leave eachother alone. *shrugs*

My former highschool, I was at it for one year, was pretty tolerant (as highschool goes). It had a high percentage of alternative cultures there, so we were all cool with eachother and if we weren't we just kept our space.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

AEtherclaw

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:14 pm
my high school was technically entirely special ed. so we where all freaks or mutants of some kind. the preps and jocks where actually some of the most open minded and excepting people there and all the supposed clicks intermingled and cross bread freely.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:55 am
I go to the same school as Ikuji, and what shes says is kinda true. Ikuji remember we live in an area where goths aren't tolerated that well. All of the gangstas and pimps put us down, they think our music sucks. The jocks don't think we're that strong. Nobody knows the difference between goth and emo, they all think goth and emo are the same thing. That's because there aren't many goths around here. Hang with the metalheads even though there are only a hand full. That and i have a goth friend who will be going to school with us when we're in the 10th grade. We just got to wait til then.  

Sayga Takaino

midnightwings34

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:16 pm
my school is basically preps, jocks, and basically jerks.
they treat everyone who doesn't look like them (barbie/ken) type like crap.
they make fun of those who aren't like them. some are smart and ignore them and just go on with their lives and doesn't affect them
the others fight back.
it's pretty sad  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:48 pm
Convert? neutral

Personally, I don't currently dress much out of the ordinary because I don't want to be running in P.E. with teased hair. How people react to me is nothing too extreme, and the best part is that wearing a Bauhaus shirt brings no response from anyone (though I have gotten responses from my Alien Sex Fiend and Christian Death shirts ("Hey, I'm into alien sex, myself!" and "There's no way you're telling me that band is not metal," respectively)).  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Awesome Akwardness

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:16 am
I was under the impression that almost all schools were like this? neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:10 am
Blackrose Kaire

every one is different on some level  

AEtherclaw

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:25 am
Blackrose Kaire

Not particularly.

My school was packed full of alterna-kids, and people who dressed preppy were ridiculed and hazed incessantly.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:00 pm
GilAskan
Blackrose Kaire

Not particularly.

My school was packed full of alterna-kids, and people who dressed preppy were ridiculed and hazed incessantly.
See I wouldn't know since I'm homeschooled. >< I'm just going by what everyone seems to say about in schools. sweatdrop  

Awesome Akwardness

Shinigami-Rem_Death-Note

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:26 pm
Blackrose Kaire

mine is.
all my life I've been bullied, but I hate the fact that now it's for being goth. One of the few things that I have a large interest in.

My brother is 22 years old now.
My brother was goth.
My mum didn't like it.
She let him do it anyway.
My brother got made fun of at school.
She helped him a little with some advice.
My brother got punched in the face by a group of teens and had to have dental treatment and make a statement in court.
My mum told him it wasn't worth it.
My Brother stopped being goth.

i am 13 years old but quite mature for my age
I took an interest in goth stuff.
My mum didn't like it.
She wouldn't let me try it.
I got angry and upset saying it wasn't fair (which is true).
My mum tried to meet me 'half way' stare which is not as good as it sounds.
I didn't like it but had no choice and wore small amounts of goth stuff to school along with black makeup when I get the chance (without her knowing).
I get bullied at school.
She says it's not worth it and tells me to ignore the bullies.

Notice aything different?

I don't care what some dumbass bullies think as long as I can express myself crying .
The only reason I'm not confident enough to prove my strength is that I can only go 'half way' cry .
I hate being caged up while she thinks she's STOPPING me from caging myself against everybody else.
She tells me to 'be a GIRL for once'; implying that goth is boys only.
(sexist much?)
The world is just beginning to realize that it has taken on a new form of racism (technically).
Why isn't it illegal to discriminate people for the lifestyles they choose? INSTEAD EMO AND GOTH HAS BEEN WRONGLY BANNED FROM MANY SCHOOLS AND IS NOW ILLEGAL IN RUSSIA! PUNISHABLE BY DEATH!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:36 pm
School pre-dress new dress code:

Ghetto-fabulous
Wiggers
The preps
Emos
1 metalhead (no lie)
and the random goth.
You could tell who was what. And most people could not tell the difference between goth and emo when before emo hit they could. Before I was constantly hearing "Hey are you emo?" "Why do you emos cut yourself." "Your music sucks." Which ticked me off highly that they lumped me in with emo when you could clearly tell the difference. They always had there skinny jeans and tight shirts with those bandannas around there necks, arms, or back pockets. While myself wore either a long or medium skirt with fishnet, boots, lace somedays, a mock corset, blouses, vests, overalls (i like the old fashioned look)

New dress code:
Can't even tell what crowd people are in and it seems I started a new fad of paring a blouse with a vest. Because before the code people always told me how nice I looked with that combo. Most people leave me alone but know I'm goth because I found the loop holes in the dress code to still add my gothiness to it. Some people hate it because I get away it when they can't get away with there alterations.

NekoYasha09er

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:40 am
NekoYasha09er

Ghetto-fabulous
Wiggers
The preps
Emos
1 metalhead (no lie)
and the random goth.

I bet the 1 metal head could beat the s**t out of anyone at that school though.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:45 am
Shinigami-Rem_Death-Note
Blackrose Kaire
INSTEAD EMO AND GOTH HAS BEEN WRONGLY BANNED FROM MANY SCHOOLS AND IS NOW ILLEGAL IN RUSSIA! PUNISHABLE BY DEATH!
I don't think its punishable by death... just you know expulsion or something. You forget we're talking about Russia, not the ******** Soviet Union or anything.

Yup just looked it up, all it means is if you dress that way you'd be banned from entering schools or government buildings. Not death.

Rellik San
Crew

NekoYasha09er

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:18 pm
Rellik San
NekoYasha09er

Ghetto-fabulous
Wiggers
The preps
Emos
1 metalhead (no lie)
and the random goth.

I bet the 1 metal head could beat the s**t out of anyone at that school though.

Indeed he can, almost got expelled for protecting himself because of it.  
Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff