Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_of_music_12298
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:10 pm
it has trees....and whatever you want  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:48 pm
keeps a variety of small creatures here in preparations to teach students how to defend against them. there is a special barrier making them incapable of leaving the enclosed area. creatures will not attack in the daytime but beware at night  

nikolas knight
Crew

JackShock
Crew

Fashionable Firestarter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:12 am
There is a small, unhidden pathway, which seems to lead to nowhere, but to the skillful eye, it can be seen as a portal. It can be seen by anyone when the cloak is removed, but it's best hidden, for it is another Dimension, and holds most all of Hallow's extra and teaching possessions.
It is warned against entering unsupervised by Hallow.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:21 pm
Severus Snape sat next to a tree and opened his dark arts book  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

angel_of_music_12298
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:17 pm
Hiro_Uzaki
Severus Snape sat next to a tree and opened his dark arts book
*Walks up to ihm smiling* School hasn't even begun, and your already studying? *she leans on the tree for support*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:19 pm
JackShock
There is a small, unhidden pathway, which seems to lead to nowhere, but to the skillful eye, it can be seen as a portal. It can be seen by anyone when the cloak is removed, but it's best hidden, for it is another Dimension, and holds most all of Hallow's extra and teaching possessions.
It is warned against entering unsupervised by Hallow.

*heads into forest* 'I hope no one sees me, it could prove disastrous...'  

JackShock
Crew

Fashionable Firestarter

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:07 am
"i just like like to read about dark magic and potions" Severus was sort of nervous to see the headmistress  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:25 pm
Hiro_Uzaki
"i just like like to read about dark magic and potions" Severus was sort of nervous to see the headmistress
*smiles at him* Not nervious are we?  

angel_of_music_12298
Captain

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:29 pm
"n..not really" Severus tried to sound as casual as he could "this is just a favorite spot for me.....to get away from ..them"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:31 pm
Them? Who are you hiding from young one? *she looked concerned as she leaned on the tree*  

angel_of_music_12298
Captain

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:37 pm
"its no one really....nothing worth being concerned about....im thankful for the aceptance letter....im really grateful to be away from my parents....well ive got private lessons with the herbology teacher...can you show me where is the greenhouse"

(sorry....i just wanted to learn something.....and if you hadnt noticed i tried to name all of the spells and put it as a topic)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:40 pm
Hiro_Uzaki
"its no one really....nothing worth being concerned about....im thankful for the aceptance letter....im really grateful to be away from my parents....well ive got private lessons with the herbology teacher...can you show me where is the greenhouse"

(sorry....i just wanted to learn something.....and if you hadnt noticed i tried to name all of the spells and put it as a topic)
((i noticed))
*looks at you for a moment* I don't recall having privet lessions with you
* she said while watching him closely*  

angel_of_music_12298
Captain

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:43 pm
(im really bored and i want to do something...Please? cry )

"oh well i was told by Hiro the potions master.....maybe i can take transfiguration.."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:47 pm
Hiro_Uzaki
(im really bored and i want to do something...Please? cry )

"oh well i was told by Hiro the potions master.....maybe i can take transfiguration.."
*smiles* I have a Hells Keeper that needs my attention, and some other plants that need to be watched over, i wouldn't mind the help if you wanted to accompany me? *looks at the lake for a moment remembering the reason why she dared not to enter it, then remembered that he was still with her so sh eturns to face him*  

angel_of_music_12298
Captain

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:51 pm
"uh why did you stare at the lake like that...never mind.....i would would love to.....afterwards i need to practice Fera Verto" Severus stood up and waited for the headmistress  
Lake

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff