Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)
EFE EVENT! GET A ZOMG JUMP START TICKET! [CLOSED] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emo_Like_A_Dinosaur

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:55 pm
User Image
User Image

EMODINOSAIDWHAT?!

Write a small story about why you deserve the ticket! It doesn't matter how big it is but I will automatically destroy any that are less than 5 sentences (so I guess it does matter. ;P)

IF I LIKE YOUR SOTRY I WILL EAT IT GIVE YOU THE AWESOME HEAD START TICKET AND YOU WILL BE ALL LIKE OMGWTFBBQI'MSOHAPPYICOULDKISSAKANGAROO!

;3

Stories that I will like: Stories about dinosaurs, stories about eating people, stories about the mods or the frequent poster.

Stories that will be unliked: Stories about how your life sucks, stories about how the mods suck, stories about how dinosaurs suck, stories about how my mom sucks, stories about how Gaia sucks, stories about how you are really a tentacle monster that will rape us all (stories involving over PG-13 content [use your best judgement].

Oh and BTW you have until the 5th. >;3

PLZ LET ME STICKY THIS SARA. ;3

User ImageThe Dino Has SpokenUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:06 pm
User Image
Can I just write a story?
And like not get anything?

User Image

TillxGone
Crew

Dangerous Lover

Emo_Like_A_Dinosaur

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:18 pm
User Image
User Image

EMODINOSAIDWHAT?!

Sure. o:

-Can't wait for stories-

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:04 pm
User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
4/5 DAYS ?!
[[ faints ]]i'll make a story about how there are 2 conjoined twins that can't be removed and one twin dies so then it becomes a kangaroo and eats aaron who ate feuer
^^
COPYRIGHT !

wait, is this about why we deserve it or just random stories ?
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

vietkieu

Emo_Like_A_Dinosaur

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:19 pm
User Image
User Image

EMODINOSAIDWHAT?!

Random stories about how you deserve it. xd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:58 pm

[cookie.]

User Image
There once was a young man by the name of Cookie. Penciled Cookie.
He traveled all across the land, searching far and wide.
The Pokemon he understood, and the power that was inside.

He wished to master the mystical art of Pocky-fu, but the mark was too high.
He trained for many a year to perfect his skills, and eventually was accepted by a Pocky-fu dojo.
They worked him to the bone, and sent him on many meaningless tasks.

But after two years of misery, the man retaliated.
He had been reading in the Secret Library during all of his free time!
He had learned to Forbidden Arts and broken the seals of True Pocky-fu Mastery!

With his Pokemon and perfect knowledge of True Pocky-fu, he was able to defeat all in the dojo and took control of various villages across the land with his power.
One day, however, a stranger from another land came.
"I have come to make you atone for your deeds," said he.
And with that, he began to chant from a book he had in his arms and a mystic wind began to blow around Master Cookie.

He felt drowsy... very drowsy...
And when he woke up, he was in an unfamiliar place.
He was in an unfamiliar body!

The stranger had shrunken him back to his youth and had sent him to a strange land called Gaia!
Eventually Penciled Cookie chanced upon a guild called the E.F.E.
But to this day, he still searches for a way to return to his home world.

He hopes that the zOMG! ticket is a ticket back, back to his home world where he belongs.

[cookie.]

Penciled C o o k i e
Crew

Emo_Like_A_Dinosaur

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:39 pm
User Image
User Image

EMODINOSAIDWHAT?!

That was amazing Cookie. TvT

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:12 pm
User Image
User Image

EMODINOSAIDWHAT?!

I really suck at choosing dates. >w<

Emo_Like_A_Dinosaur

Ayersi

Popular Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:36 pm
User Image

.:. Cinderella dressed in yella went upstairs to kiss her fella made a mistake and kissed a snake
how many doctors did it take
MINE! .:.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:01 pm
User Image
I'll finish mine.
xD;
Soon.

User Image

TillxGone
Crew

Dangerous Lover

Penciled C o o k i e
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:11 pm

[cookie.]

User Image
Ha.

Taking soo loooong, Tilly~
Probably going to win it.

[cookie.]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:19 pm
User Image
User Image

EMODINOSAIDWHAT?!

Tilly said she didn't want the prize.

Emo_Like_A_Dinosaur

TillxGone
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:04 pm
User Image
:/
I just felt like making a story.
-Goes to type it more-

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:25 pm
User Image
User Image

EMODINOSAIDWHAT?!

Should I make a story?

Emo_Like_A_Dinosaur

TillxGone
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:01 pm
User Image

Once upon a time…wait what is this? This is not a fairy tale! Or is it? Nope, this is not a fairy tale. So, how should this story really start out? How about we start it like this…

“Strawberry. Over. Can you hear me? Over,” Tilly said into her wireless earpiece while slinking and acting all ninja like through the shadows. “I hear you loud and clear. Over” Strawberry, though also known as Meiazure, responded back. She was currently hiding in the shadow of a wall outside from their next mission.

“Do you understand the risks you’re taking with me on getting this target. Over.”
“Confirm. Over. I’m ready for the risks on getting the target. Over”
“Roger that. Over. Starting mission in 3…2…1…”
Tilly then made a hand gesture for them to get a move on.

The two agents sprang forth from their spots and was making their way to take what they were after, the zOMG! Head Start Ticket. Why were they going after this ticket? If I were to tell you, they might come and kill me after this story is posted up but, I’m willing to take that risk. The reason why these two are going after this ticket is because the ticket is not really a ticket but more of a key. With this key, they will be able to obtain technology far advance from what they offer today. If they were able to obtain that ticket, their organization would be able to step up their game for future missions.

The ticket was currently in possession by a man who has been known to have the same emotions of a dinosaur. This man was then given the name Emo_Like_A_Dinosaur because of it, though most people just call him Aaron. Mei and Tilly had received information on where he is keeping the ticket, made a plan, and was now attempting to carry out their plans with no other interferences. It was simple, just get in without much notice and get out the same way along without any evidence. Though, they knew there will always be something that will get in their way.

So, there they went on their mission. Through the shadows and the darkness of the night they went, armed with spy gear and stealth suits, though Tilly had also brought her silver rapier with her. The wind was like knives slicing against the surface of their stealth suits as they were running with quick speed to their first obstacle, the front gate. The gate was over eight feet tall and looked like prison cell bars but, that didn’t get in their way. Tilly ran ahead of Strawberry as she then interlaced her hands together and stopped a couple of feet in front of the gate. She bent her knees down a little and ready herself as Mei came running towards her. Mei then stepped one of her feet onto Tilly’s interlaced palms as Tilly used as much strength as she could to launch Mei high up and into the air. There Mei went as she soars up and into the air and then flipped down and landed in a crouching position on the other side of the fence. Tilly, at the time, had backend up a few yards from the gate and then started running again, but in at a faster pace then before. Faster and faster she ran just until she was two feet away from the gate. Tilly then jumped up, grabbed onto one of the few run horizontal bars of the gate and vaulted herself over to the other side.

She landed in a crouch position while Mei was standing and scoping out their surroundings. So far they have yet to set off any alarms but, they could be wrong about this. “Anything?” Tilly asked as she stood up and stretched her legs. “No signs of alarm yet,” Mei said and looked up the long drive way up the hill, at the top of the hill was a building and in that building was their target. “Then lets go,” Tilly said while starting to walk up the driveway a little to just lead the way. “Right,” Mei said and started to follow.

It was all to quiet for them that night, a little too quiet if I might say so myself. Their walking soon went into longer strides, then those long strides turned into a small jog, and soon the small jog went into quick and silent running. It seemed one of the two, or maybe both of them, stepped or triggered a sensor of the security system there as a small alarm went off along with a barrage of arrows shooting out and flying towards either side of the two agents. The two were stuck in the middle as the arrows were coming at them. Though, they just simply started to run straight forward up the drive way as the arrows just barely grazed the back surface of their stealth suits. The arrows being shot at them soon stopped when the two reached the end of the drive way and the top of the hill. Though, there was someone waiting in the shadows for them.

“Good evening ladies,” a male voice said from the shadows,” What brings you here?” Out from the darkness he came and into the moonlight with all of his glory. Who was this man? This man was named Cookie, Penciled Cookie to be exact. Tilly and Mei knew who he was, Tilly also having a rivalry against him. He was decked out in simple dress attire, a black vest, dress pants and shoes, white gloves, along with a white formal button up shirt, and he was also holding a cane in his hand. His light brown hair was nicely groomed. He looked as though he was going to a fancy soiree.

“What are you doing here?” Tilly said to him while taking a step forward and readying her rapier.
“To not let you get through of course,” Cookie replied to her,” I’m not letting you get that zOMG! Head Start Ticket.”
“You’re not going to stop us. We’re going to get that ticket.”
“You’re not going to be able to get that ticket. Not while I’m around.”
“That’s a lie,” Tilly said while pulling her rapier out of its case,” Mei and I will be getting that ticket.”
“Not if I have something to do about it,” Cookie replied back to her while pulling the handle of the cane to reveal a hidden sword within it. “If it’s a duel you’re looking for, then it’s a duel you’re going to get,” Tilly said while motioning Mei to step to the side. “Mei, while I’m dueling against him, I want you to sneak in and get the ticket,” she whispered into her wireless communicator. “Gotcha,” Mei said while inching herself to the side so Tilly could have some room.

“You’re going to ruin your clothes, Cookie, when I take you out,” Tilly said to him. A small chuckle came out from him as he said,” Take me out? We’re going on a date? How nice.” Cookie did know what she meant but, he wanted to have a play of words. “Having fun with a play of words, aren’t we?” Tilly replied to him and smiled at his humor. “Just a bit of fun,” Cookie said to her while readying his sword. “Well, the fun stops here,” she said to him with a serious look on her face while firmly gripping her rapier. “On the contrary, I think the fun is just beginning,” Cookie said while making the first move as he ran towards her. “Then let the fun begin,” Tilly said and dashed towards him. Determination was in both of them on defeating the other as their swords came up and clash against each other.

“Time to get a move on,” Mei said to herself while watching Tilly and Cookie duel each other for just a bit longer. They were making swift moves, from their footwork to their strikes. It was like watching an elegant dance as the two clashed swords against each other and was doing fancy foot work. A mark or cut has yet to be placed on either one of them.

Slyly, Mei snuck pass the duel and into the building. It looked like the inside of the warehouses you see in movies, dimly lit and had much opened spaced. Though that was just from the entrance Mei had came through, there was always more of the building to go through to get to where the ticket was being held. “Time to get to work,” she said while putting on a pair of shades. Now, these shades weren’t just to make her look very cool but, these shades were also a little computer. Mei pressed a button on one side of the shades, the left, and the left lenses of it had a small blue print of the building. “I hope Tilly is doing ok,” Mei mumbled to herself while running down a flight of stairs to the lower level of the building and then down a wide hall. One could barely make out the walls of the hall Mei was running down but, she didn’t have any problems. You see, her shades have night vision, so she could see where she was going. More she went down the hallway while taking turns here and there. Yet, this all wasn’t a piece of cake.

Eventually, Mei stepped through a small trigger beam and an alarm went off. This alarm wasn’t really a loud one to signal someone is coming to get her but; it was one that told her a defense system has been activated. In a flash, red laser beams shot out from around her and Mei was stuck bending and shifting her body to not touch the red beams. “This can’t be good,” she said while trying to inch her way through the beams. It was like walking through a game of Twister for Mei as she contorted her way out of them. Yet, she wasn’t safe from trouble.

Waiting for her at the end of the hall, was a robot. This robot was shaped to resemble the structure of a Velociraptor, though larger than a normal sized one and looked more robotic than realistic. A screech sounding like metal scraping onto other metal came out of its mouth as it started to accelerate and run towards Mei. Its sharp claws on its hands and sharp teeth looked ready on shredding or horribly injuring Mei. “Bring it,” she hissed at the robot and started to dash towards it. As she ran towards it, her hands went to both of her thighs and pulled from the gun holsters on there two modified pistols and ready them. The space and distance between the two closed in more as they continued to run towards each other. The robotic Velociraptor extended out its arms to slash Mei but, she did a quick side pivot and held out her guns at it and shot along its side with one gun while shooting at the back of its head with the other. Though, the Velociraptor robot wasn’t going down just yet as its tail went from under and swiped at Mei’s ankles and made her fall towards the ground. Yet, as she started to fall, she continued to shoot at the Velociraptor’s body. When she hit the ground, Mei quickly recovered herself and pulled out a small explosive from her utility belt and stuck it on the Velociraptor’s left ankle. The explosive started to beep slowly but quicken its beeping as Mei started to run down the hall and made a turn away from the following Velociraptor robot.

An explosion came as the ground under Mei’s feet rumbled and her wobbling a little as she continued to run. She braced herself a little against the cold metal wall to regain her composer before starting down the hall again, this time just a fast walk. “Hope Tilly is doing fine,” she said while following the pathway to where the ticket maybe.

Outside, the wind was kicking in and blowing mildly as the two continue their duel. Each one of them were able to land a few hits onto the other but neither one has yet to have fallen. “It’s been a while since we last dueled,” Tilly said to Cookie while they were in another sword clash. “I thought that a few years since the last duel we had would make you a bit rusty but, I thought wrong. You’re still as skilled as you were last time,” Cookie replied to her while pushing a bit more then Tilly was. The ground underneath Tilly’s feet started to slide under her as the grip of her boots tried to hold their place but, it was no use. She quickly jumped back and recovered herself while Cookie came dashing at her and sliced her lower chest area. A yelp came out of her as she wrapped one of her arms around the large gash Cookie had given her with that slice. Blood was seeping through the hole of her stealth suit while she stumbled back a little from him. “That was a cheap shot,” she said to him while the blood continued to drip out of her wound. “All’s fair in love and war,” he said to her while taking a quick swipe of his rapier to shake off some of Tilly’s blood from its blade. “I’ll get you for this,” she said while her stealth suit sewed itself back together and started to repair the wound she had. “I’d like to see that,” Cookie said with a taunting smile on his face. “It’s on,” Tilly said to him and started to dash while moving from side to side towards him.

A determined look was on Tilly’s face as she held a tight grip on her rapier. “It seems I’ve lit the fire inside you,” Cookie said to her as he just stood his ground with that smile still on her face. Was he trying to intimidate her? Well, Tilly wasn’t at all as she came on full force on him. A barge of swipes came from her while she pressed on. Cookie was still oh so calm and composed as he deflected most of the swipes and walked back slowly while doing this, just to give both of them just a tad bit of space. “It seems you have,” Tilly replied to him while their swords continued to clash,” Though my skills haven’t dulled or weaken because of that.” In one quick second, Tilly then gave Cookie the same wound he had given her. “Now that was a cheap shot,” Cookie said to her while stepping back and holding his abdominal area. “All’s fair in love and war,” Tilly repeated to him with a smile on his face, just to mock him of course.

The blood coming from Cookie’s wound started to spread across his white dress shirt like how spilled green tea is on a table, nice and slow. Tilly didn’t move at all as she just simply watched him with her crimson red demonic eyes. “Don’t think you have won,” Cookie said to her while putting some pressure onto his wound. “I’m not,” she said to him and was starting to walk towards him in a cautious manner. “Don’t get too close. You never know if I might have some trick up my sleeve.”
“I’m pretty sure you don’t. Well, at least not at the moment with that wound.”
“You’ll never know.”
“I’m taking a chance.”
With that said, she quickly and forcefully pulled the arm Cookie held over his wound with one hand and pulled out a can of medical spray from her spy belt and sprayed a few layers over the wound he had. This medical spray she had sprayed on his wound was formulated back at HQ by Mei along with the medical and science team for emergencies when a person needed fast healing. The opened skin of the wound soon started to slowly pull itself closed together and heal itself as all there was left in the end was a thin discolored line.
“There must be something wrong with your mind for you doing this,” Cookie said to her while looking down at the thin line. “I wasn’t going to let you bleed to death. I’m not a killer. I will only kill when needed and this wasn’t a time or moment I needed to kill someone,” she said to him while standing up straight in front of him. “Well, aren’t you modest,” Cookie said to her while giving her a small bow,” I thank you, though, for healing the wound you gave me.” “There is no need of thanks from you,” she said to him while looking indifferent,” The duel is over.” A smirk came onto Cookie’s face while he was still bent down a little from the bow he had given her. “You shouldn’t have said that as this may be your last duel awake,” he said. “What do you me-…” she was trying to say before being interrupted with a sharp pain on the side of her neck. A small gasp of pain came out from her as she looked to see a syringe filled with some unknown liquid being injected into her. Her eyes looked at Cookie’s face to see a smile of sympathy on him as he continued to inject the liquid into her. She could have done something. She could have done anything. Anything at all but, she just couldn’t. She was paralyzed by it all as her joints were locked. Once the syringe was empty, he pulled the needle out of her neck while Tilly let her rapier slip out of her fingers and dropped to the ground. She was about to say something when her vision started to blur and he body started to feel heavy. “What ha-ve y..you do..n” she tried to say but couldn’t as she felt as though all of her energy was as though it was drained out of her. Her knees gave in while her eyelids started to grow heavy and her vision started to blur more and more.

It was like there was nothing around her and she was in a world of her own. As her eyelids fully closed and she started to fall, all the noise and everything around her drifted away. She forgot what she was doing, why she was here, and her mind just went blank. Her body did start to fall towards the ground but, it never did touch the hard surface of it as Cookie caught her in his arms and cradled her in them. “Sleep, my dear sleeping beauty, you shall be awaken once again,” he whispered to her while lifting her up into his arms. He shifted her around in his arms a little while activating his communication device. “Aaron, I captured the target,” he said while starting to walk away from the place.
“Good work, Cookie, bring her back and we’ll start the reprogramming of her mind,” Aaron said to him through the communicator.
“Roger that, I’ll see you in a while,” Cookie said while turning off the communicator.
The night wind was starting to settle while the clouds in the sky parted away to show a full moon in the sky. Though the light from the full moon was filling the night, there was darkness that had taken over as the two disappeared into the night.

“I’m in,” Mei said while pulling open a heavy metal vault door after cracking the security code and disabling any security inside the vault. Finally, what she and Tilly had been going after finally was in reach as Mei stepped into the room. Right there, in the center of the room, on top of a metal stand and inside a glass case was the zOMG! Head Start Ticket. The room was illuminated by lighting coming from underneath the glass floor panels while the walls of the room was made out of reflective metal. Quickly, she slinked into the vault and stood before the glass surrounding the ticket. “How am I going to get this?” Mei said to herself while walking around the glass box a little. She had already disabled the security system of the room but, you never know what could be waiting inside that glass case. Though, time was ticking and she knew she would need to get back outside to see if Tilly was alive or not. So, Mei took the chance and craved a hole into the side of the glass case, pulled out the ticket and replaced it with a counterfeit ticket, placed the glass back in, and just quickly slipped out of the room. “Tilly, do you read me? I got the objective. Over,” Mei said while closing the vault door behind her. She was hoping for a reply from Tilly but, she didn’t get one. “Tilly, are you there? Over,” Mei tried again while looking at the front of the ticket, which had a black cover design along with a white skull and two yellow dots on it. Still, there was no reply from Tilly. “Tilly?” Mei asked into her wireless ear piece before flipping the ticket over to the back side to see writing on it. “It was all a trap,” she read off the back with a questioning tone while her mind was configuring what was the meaning of this. Then, it hit her like the waves hitting the sandy shores of a beach. In a mad and quick dash, Mei ran down the hallways and out of the building to just see nothing but Tilly’s abandon rapier on the ground.

“Why could they have done this?” Mei asked while shock was flooding through her as she ran towards Tilly’s rapier and held it delicately in her hands. “I don’t understand this.” She shook her head while holding back the wave of worry of where her friend has gone. “Tillllyyyy!!” she cried out while whipping her head back in anger on the fact that her friend and fellow spy has been either captured or just disappeared. “I’ll figure out what has happened to you and find you,” she said while looking down at her hands, one holding Tilly’s rapier while the other was holding the ticket. There was sadness on Mei’s face as she started to walk back down the hill while calling back to HQ and telling them she was able to get the ticket but had also lost Tilly in the process.

User Image

Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces