Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Shugo Chara- The Next Generation Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:23 pm
User Image An example of some charas

Charas..

Your other self. Charas are born from your heart- they are made from your hopes and dreams. Charas are small- and can't be seen by anyone but people who have Charas. Charas can to a "Charater Change" where they'll change your personality to your 'would-be self' or a "Charecter Transformation" where your chara collides with you to create a really powerful person- basically you transformed into their outfit.

Guardians...

A group of upper graders at Elementary school- they're the only students their that have charas. they work together to try to cleanse X-eggs- charas who have turned evil by their owners giving up on their dreams. They also try to find the Embryo- a magical egg that can grant any wish.

Easter...
A group of adults that also search for the embryo- but for more evil purposes. The rp starts out that you don't know them.

The Guardians!

Cat Name- Bearclaw
Rp Name- Amaya
Guardian Postion- The Queen's Chair
Bio- Amaya is the daughter of Tasde-kun and Amu-chan- she takes on their traits. Like her father she dreams of World Domination; but as her mother she's strong willed and full of determination.
Appearence- User Image
Chara- She often looks like a queen, she has flaming hair and a pretty ruby dress- but depending on Amaya's moos she can look like a red haired Ran, very odd for a chara.
Chara Transformation-User Image

Cat Name- Silvercloud
Rp Name- Tassie
Guardian Postion- Ace
Bio- Her dad is the boss of Easter, but she doesn't know that. Her dad always left her at home in their huge mansion with her maids. She always loved cute stuff but it just wasn't her character. Her chara, Lara, was made from that. It isn't really a would-be self but Alice was made since Tassie feels unsure about herself and what she wants to be.
Appearence-
User Image
Charas-
Lara-
User Image
Alice-
User Image
Chara Transformations-
Alice's-
User Image
Lara's-
User Image

Postions-

King- ?
Queen: Amaya
Jack- ?
Ace: Tassie
Joker- ? Whoever picks Joker will be admired by Amaya!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:15 pm
cool, but whats with the positions?
Cat name: Cindermoon
Rp name: Tizzy (or tizz)
Guardian position- ?
Bio- Tizzy is a geek that is really shy, she has an UBER huge crush on a boy that dosen't even notice her.
(I'll finnish the rest later)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:35 pm
((Wow, I loooove Lara's name. It's so pretty!

LOL XD))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:56 pm
((Really? I thought it was ugly! jk))  

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:57 pm
((Oh no you didn't just diss my name!))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:51 pm
(ok I'm back!!!)
Cat name: Cinderstar
Rp name: Tizzy (or tizz)
Guardian position- Jack
Guardian name: gracy
Bio- Tizzy is a geek that is really shy, she has an UBER huge crush on a boy that dosen't even notice her. her gaurdian is just the oposite of tizzy, she isn't really that smart, but she's pretty and outgoing.
tizzy's apperance-
User Image

Gracy apperence-

User Image
Gracys transformation-
User Image  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:25 am
((Your chara is exactly the same as amu... oh yeah, they are called charas not guardians. but i love tizzy's appearance))

Tassie was walking to school with Lara and Alice in her bag, sleeping in their eggs. Lara jumped out, and pointed toward the left side of the school, "Look! There is Tizzy and Amaya!" Tassie ran over to them, "Hey!"

((btw, when charas go to sleep they go in these little eggs that they were born from.))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:46 am
(lol, ok!)
Tizzy looked up as Tassie came toward them. (hey tizzy tassie, those are pretty close names!!) "oh hi Tassie." Tizzy said, her naisly voice shook slightly, she hated her voice, but what was she suppost to do about it? "hi Lara!" Gracy said. She jumped out of Tizzys bag to meet them. Tizzy walked forward, "so you want to walk to school together?" Tizzy sighed, "but you don't have to if you don't want to. . ."  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:04 pm
(cool idea)
Cat name: Crystalstar
RP name: Rebeka (Beka)
Guardian Position: Joker
Bio: She's the youngest of five brothers. Her brothers always played jokes on her so thats how she became the way she is. She loves to play jokes on everyone, but does it out of love. When she played a really bad joke on her oldest brother Jimena, her chara, was born.
Appearence: User Image
Chara: User Image
Chara Transformation: Like her Chara, but with green hair and black suit.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:11 pm
Beka walked towards the school, thinking of some jokes she could play today. She paused as she spotted Tizzy and Tassie. "Look, Jimena." Her chara popped out of her backpack. "Sweet," Jimena said and whispered something into her ear.

"Perfect." She laughed to herself and looked down the street. A car was slowly coming. She stepped into the street and waited. The car honked, but Beka didn't move out of the way. "Come on...." She laughed. Tizzy and Tassie looked and ran towards her. "MOVE!!!" They shouted, but Beka didn't move.

Just as the car was about to hit her, Beka jumped and the car raced beneath her. She landed on the ground with ease. "That was an adventure." She laughed, she could hear Jimena in her backpack. "Oh..." She looked at Tizzy and Tassie. "Hi."  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:57 pm
((lol, Crystalstar's chara looks exactly like Utau(the bad guy in the orginal series)- and Cindermoon- sorry but Gracy looks exactly like Amaya's mom- in fact thats the main charecter of the orginal series.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:32 pm
((Awe! You guys took all the characters that could be female and good! No fair! crying ))  

little_moon_girl
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:44 pm
(lol! Really? sweet!!! I've never seen that series, so I think I'm good at getting characters!!)
Tizzy looked up, "oh Beka!!!" Tizzy sighed, "you can't do that, the percentage of someone finding out that way is about 68.3 chance!!" Tizzy pulled out her calculater, "and the percentage of it killing you is about. . . 54.78 percent, and lets see, the chance of injury is. . ." Tizzy went into a mathmatical thought, during this time is normally when gracy took over. "wow, she seems to be doing this alot after that boy. . .hehe!!" Gracy did a flip midair and landed on tizzys bag again. "oh boy!! I belive tizzy has a crush!!!" Gracy started to giggle.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:04 am
((In fact that is my mom- the charas next to her are Ran, Suu, and Miki- they're all in the first picture I posted. Pink haired tall girl is my charecters mom- Amu-chan. ))

((sorry! You could be a bad guy that works for Easter maybe? Speaking of which I'll play as Utau! Cry cry I doubt anyone will want to be Ikuto- he's so awesome though. ))

"Amaya! You'll be late!"

"Hi, hi!" Amaya replied as she gathered supplies.

"I'm so excited!" cried Ran- her mother's chara. "You'll go to the same school as Amu-chan- the guradians can be back in buissness!"

Suu- her mother's other chara ((which was odd because everyone had 1 chara except her mother)) "Please don't forget lunch!" she hauled a paper sack.

"Hi, arigoto." Amaya clutched the bag.

"And make sure to tell sensei to start the guardians up again!" Suu added as she ran out the door.

* At School *

"Amu and Tadse's daughter! Hello!" Sensei greeted. "What can I do for you today?"

"We're here to start the guardians up again!" Miwo replied for Amaya- her chara.

"Will you be the Joker- like your mother?"

"No!" Amaya flinched. "I won't spend my time catching x-eggs! I have more important things- like world domination!"

Sensei blinked. "Don't go Tadse on us!"

"Er- sorry..."

"Well- you better start searching for children within the school grounds that have charas- and get on a guardian cape."

"Hi!"

That day posters were hanging up reading that the guradians were back- auditons today.

((Hi= yes. Arigoto= thank you. Sensei= Teacher.))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:17 am
((But I dun wanna be ebil! Waaaaaaah! crying

Oh, and it's spelled "hye" not "hi"))  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash