Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply ~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild
Is there a character you dislike? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kibby47
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:39 pm
I know some people who can't stand Renge or even some of the hosts. Is there a character that you dislike?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:21 am
I like all of the characters except tha Benibara girl/guy...(for me it's unknown -.-") and maybe Haruhi... she separated the twins!!! i'll never forgive her crying

KatsuFan

Pax et lux

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:49 am
That American Football Team Leader-guy. Probably the only character I didn't much care for, though the Sports Festival arc was pretty swell.

Renge? Ah, but she's the ultimate mockery of fangirlism! Why would people hate her? She's a hilarious stereotype! xD

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:27 pm
I actually don't like Haruhi that much.

She's too detached; she doesn't act like she cares about anything at all but food and schoolwork, and to Hell with anyone who likes her because God knows she's not going to give them the time of day.  

ShadowsHeir

Pax et lux

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:41 am
ShadowsHeir

She's too detached; she doesn't act like she cares about anything at all but food and schoolwork, and to Hell with anyone who likes her because God knows she's not going to give them the time of day.

I think those are fairly human traits, though. Haruhi is much more concerned with academics and becoming a lawyer than Cosmo Girl magazines, so to speak. Considering that, I think her fondness for simple things such as cooking and reading in a quiet place is understandable.

Though... I don't think she's that uncaring. xD She seemed very apologetic towards Hikaru, especially~.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:13 am
Pax et lux
ShadowsHeir

I think those are fairly human traits, though. Haruhi is much more concerned with academics and becoming a lawyer than Cosmo Girl magazines, so to speak. Considering that, I think her fondness for simple things such as cooking and reading in a quiet place is understandable.

Though... I don't think she's that uncaring. xD She seemed very apologetic towards Hikaru, especially~.

I suppose you're right. I don't know, I still don't like her that much. Something about Haruhi has always just rubbed me the wrong way.  

ShadowsHeir

Valiant_Moon
Crew

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:16 am
I don't have one I hate... but I hold an slight dislike for Tamaki, but to say that shows that I dislike myself... since all my friends say I am his female embodiment...

The Lobelia girls have the biggest amount of my dislike  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:59 pm
ShadowsHeir

I suppose you're right. I don't know, I still don't like her that much. Something about Haruhi has always just rubbed me the wrong way.

She's definitely not the most-lovable character of the bunch, but I guess I felt some assertation to defend the herione of the story a tad.

However, I find that she's also incredibly boring, even though I'm alot like her to some degree. xD

Hypocrite, much?

Valiant_Moon
I don't have one I hate... but I hold an slight dislike for Tamaki, but to say that shows that I dislike myself... since all my friends say I am his female embodiment...

Gah, that's amazing! Even if you don't think so~! xD  

Pax et lux

Sairento Yuzuki

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:38 pm
I'd have to say, Haruhi.
She almost seems to perfect. I know she's the hero lady but...i don't know.
I can't say i dislike her, I really don't hate anybody from ouran.
She's just my least liked character of the lot.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:11 pm
Mei sorta annoys the hell outta me. But other than her, I love them all ^_^  

-ThroughDangerUntold-

Count Chocolat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:30 pm
You know, it's extremely hard to really, really, really HATE one of Hatori Bisco's characters. I don't know why, but I like nearly every character she throws in. She's really good at characterization and such.
Anyway, I hold a slight dislike at Tamaki for being such an idiot. And taht's it about him. That makes me so love him and so say "Gosh! This guy's giving me a headache!". I guess that's the awesomeness about him.
But I hold a dislike for Renge for her in-you-face personality and her extreme fangirlism about anything on this Earth. I still don't hate her, she just drives me nuts sometimes.
There's only certain people I actually really hate: those Zuka Club girls. They annoy me and they are so obnoxious. They do provide comic releif sometimes though...
Wow, look at my long post...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:35 pm
What's that girl's name? The one...um....the one in the last two episodes of the host club. i can't remember her name........but i hate that girl!  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Masayoshi2

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:29 pm
If I were to hate some in Ouran, it'd probably be Tamaki's grandmother. Although if it wasn't for her, the host club probably wouldn't have been created. But I still don't like her.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:22 am
hmmmmm... someone i don't like... Never liked Eclair or the Lobelia Girls... Certainly don't like Tamaki's grandmother... and possibly Yasuchika.... He's just selfish of his own family and needs...  

brokenbarrier
Crew

Man-Hungry Grabber

16,500 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Heckler 50

the cat with facial hair

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:27 pm
Eclair, and the one that wears too much make-up in the manga.  
~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff