Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply The Gathering
Really Random Unknown Facts About Yourself Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:48 pm
This fourm is just so you can shout out random facts that we don't know about you. Just to get to know everyone in the guild better.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:01 am
Okay,*cough cough* I WATCH A SHOW CALLD BAKUGAN ON SATERDAY MORNINGS! Okay, there you go.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

JellyfishSpine

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:03 am
im the youngest peron in the guild!! eek  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:04 am
Really? Younger than 13?  

little_moon_girl
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:46 am
No, Silvercloud and I are the youngest. We're younger then 12.

I love acting! Right now I'm in Grapes of Wrath! I'm an anime freak. Love to skii.

IF I COULD VOTE- OBAMA FOR PRESIDENT! MUHAHAHA

I want world domination. I love wolves- I 43 stuffed ones and have written over 5 books about them. I love Sims 2. Silvercloud is an idiot. Silvercloud and I started the idoit club together- don't forget the Bob Club ethier. I actually enjoy saying 'BillyMcBobBobPeteJoePeteJoeBOB" I'm very random, but have this really weird serious side to me that I can unleash at any moment- it's freaky- I'll be joking around and then suddenly I'm making a speech about Global Warming. Scary.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:53 pm
I have a gift. I'm like Jasper, I can control people's feelings, but I mostly make people happy ^.^ ask Patchstar...its pretty cool!  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:24 pm
I have Starsight. I dream the future.

I have an over-active imagination. It makes my dreams seem even stranger than they are, but down within me, I think they mean something mucher deeper than they appear. These are the dreams that aren't about the future.

I can sence ghosts.

I can sing. Most people in my family can't.

There's something poetic and beautiful about the way I see and hear things. I can feel the emotion in other's words and actions, I can tell if they're lying, though I don't always say so.

I love music. I can inspire one's soul, I think.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:43 pm
Lord Myself
No, Silvercloud and I are the youngest. We're younger then 12.

I love acting! Right now I'm in Grapes of Wrath! I'm an anime freak. Love to skii.

IF I COULD VOTE- OBAMA FOR PRESIDENT! MUHAHAHA

I want world domination. I love wolves- I 43 stuffed ones and have written over 5 books about them. I love Sims 2. Silvercloud is an idiot. Silvercloud and I started the idoit club together- don't forget the Bob Club ethier. I actually enjoy saying 'BillyMcBobBobPeteJoePeteJoeBOB" I'm very random, but have this really weird serious side to me that I can unleash at any moment- it's freaky- I'll be joking around and then suddenly I'm making a speech about Global Warming. Scary.

Well... I HAVE 373 FROG STUFFED ANIMALS!!!! BURN! I HAVE MORE FROGS THAN YOU HAVE WOLVES!!!! oh, and i'm a vegitarian. i don't know how to spell vegitairan too. sweatdrop and i'm related to obama. AND IM THE PRESIDENT OF THE IDIOT CLUB!!!! MUWAHAHAHAHA! WORLD DOMINATION!!! and i love the anime Shugo Chara!  

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:45 pm
little_moon_girl
Okay,*cough cough* I WATCH A SHOW CALLD BAKUGAN ON SATERDAY MORNINGS! Okay, there you go.

I watch it sometimes too.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:11 pm
I love frogs and the color green!!!!! GO GREEN AND FROGS!!!!!!  

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:35 pm
Amazing. You guys can truly save the world with your power.

I think my power is to write. To take my deepest treasures and explode them to life- my writing comes from the heart. I want to save the world with my power.

I want to show people the crulity of their ways to look at life with a lighter perspective. To see through a child's eyes.

Our world is amazing- it's provided us with so much. Just look how the whispering, lifeless stream can burst into life. Or how we echo throughout our mind. People want more- more stores, supplies- but we have so much. Getting more is getting less.

Let's work together. Let's save the world. ^.^ This world is a miracle itself- if it's possible for the sun to heat us it's possible for children to save the world.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:46 pm
And yes- Silvercloud and her frogs.

It's so weird- I was hyper to seconds ago and now I'm very calm. That's what writing my 'poems' does to me. At times like these I go from my japaneese music to John Denver or Vanessa Carltom. I'm not quite sure why I'm saying that, though.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Misterr Moss
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:49 pm
Silvercloud: Also, i'm the least weird person in the guild!

Bearclaw: Sure.........

Silvercloud: U a meanie. crying  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:34 am
I have 50 elephants!!

and im being moved up a grade on monday!! biggrin
8th grade, here i come!!! =]]  

JellyfishSpine

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:36 am
Vanessa Carlton? I love her version of Colors of the Wind! 3nodding But mostly I listen to Taylor Swift and Carrie Underwood.  
The Gathering

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff