Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
Territory Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:53 pm
Okay, when it starts to Snow here in UT I'm going to take pictures and post them on here, but that won't be for a while. So you can post drawings or pictures you found on the internet....  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:59 pm
This is MoonClan's or WoodClan's veiw of our territory...
User Image  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:45 pm
perrrrrrrrrrty!!! lol! I don't know when its going to snow over here in washington, I think we're still un summer mode, everyone is begging for rain!!! It's just so hot it hit 70 degrees today, everyone was dieing!!!! Even my dog!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:22 pm
70? Here in Utah it can reach 100 degrees! but its not very often.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

leafpool24

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:25 pm
70? and your dog is hot?! wow hedgy... 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:18 pm
oh you shush leafy!!! My sammy-ammy is part Husky and that means a thick coat!! but the bad part is, is that she dosen't like water, so I have to litteraly tie her down so I can soak her with water!!
100 degrees? BURNAGE!!!!!! I would HATE to have to play soccer in the wether!! Today we had a soccer game, (and no we didn't win) and every body was like DEAD!!! It was SOOO hot!!! Was that true in your area Leafy?  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:15 pm
here in massachusettes its really hott in the summa, i gotta dance in a studio that has no air conditioning and like 1 window, i also have to play soccer and baseball in it and our uniforms are like soaked in sweat even before we start the game scream ... on the other hand its freezing in the winter like if you go outside you'll like turn into an ice cube gonk i have to play soccer in the snow and the hail and the mud and the rain and it stinks, do you gotta do tht too, cindermoon???  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:05 pm
that stinks, in Utah its hot in the summer then cold in the winter....there not a big inbetween. Only like one week of spring and fall... And the "moto" kind of thing for Utah is...
"If you don't like the weather, wait ten minuets and it'll change."  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:05 am
Utah? Lucky! I wish we got snow here! But all we get in southern San Diego is lots of heat. And Mexicans.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:59 pm
lol, awesome....i'm not a big fan of mexicans...they bug the crap out of me!  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Mew_Peaches
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:38 am
Mexicans is a funny word somwhow... like baby feet or bellybutton eek

Down here in Georgia we get no snow. It's warm in the winter (bleh. I like the cold crying ) and usually 90 something degrees in the summer. I usually play Softball in the Spring and Fall, so it's never too too hot when we play 3nodding

@Cindermoon: 70 degrees isn't hot. It's usually pretty cool, especially when it's been 80-90 degrees outside.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:11 pm
LOLOL baby feet or bellybutton...xD

i've got a few mexie jokes...

Cool, i didnt know you guys lived in California, Georgia, Massachusettes and Washington. That's awesome!

Winter in Utah drags on FOREVER. It was still snowing by the time May had arrived!  

Panda--Chan
Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:18 pm
Thats why I love Utah!!!! The winter last FOREVER!!!!!!!! *parties* ^.^ (btw....who said you could post in here? HUH????? Jk, you can post in here ^^)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:53 am
... I'm gonna force my parents to let me move to Utah now... and I'm going to drag all my friends with me ninja I want the Winter to last forever, but it hardly even gets cold enough to snow. One time, it hadn't snowed for about 5 years eek I died gonk  

Mew_Peaches
Crew

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:59 am
It hardly ever even rains here. Though there was that winter in '04-'05, which had followed a SERIOUS summer drought. It rained HARD!!!!  
SnowClan

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff