Submit

Bad taste?
  ******** no!
  Actually... I'd prefer him naked :P
View Results

+[Unholy_Rage]+
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:04 am
Apparently wearing an expensive suit these days is now bad taste, as idiot 'fashionistas' have voted our Armani sporting god Jonathan Davis the third worst dressed on the VMA red carpet.

What do you think? I think he looks sharp, his suit and shades cost more than those fashion critics make a year anyway:

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:08 am
PS: I knew this suit was Armani because my friend was looking at exactly the same one last week, I was with him in the boutique; around the world only 30 have been made. Hey don't shoot me because I actually follow high fashion sometimes rofl  

+[Unholy_Rage]+
Vice Captain

ZeeCrazayHobo
Captain

Newbie Noob

6,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:42 pm
I think he looks absolutely beautiful, in a manly-way of course. And I think it rather rude for him to placed on any kind of fashion police survey, he showed up at the VMA's even though he wasn't presenting and award and even when KoRn wasn't nominated for anything (another thing I find absolutely ridiculous, blasphemous even).

So it just goes to show, who you are and the music you make doesn't mean anything to MTV, if that wasn't already obvious. It's about what you look like, and that is a problem I've struggled with in society for years, I'm sure we all have.

It makes me ******** sick, and I hope I live to see the day MTV is taken off the air, and all these little Polly-Pocket-Bubble-Gum-Wrapper-Cheerleader SLAVES to this said "fashion" will be put in their place: a goddamn dumpster, because that's just about how their tastes run.

In regards to Jonathan, I'll say it again: he looks stunning. And I'm not even being biased based on my belief he's our God. There's not a damn thing wrong with him.

Do you have to show up wearing bling-bling and sagging pants to be rated best dressed? Do you have to show up in the skimpiest intimates that public can tolerate to be best dressed? Does that even ******** matter?!

Has MTV degraded so far as to rate people on how they look, when it's suppose to be about the music?!?!

Goddamnit, it's so ******** frustrating!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:51 pm
ZeeCrazayHobo
I think he looks absolutely beautiful, in a manly-way of course. And I think it rather rude for him to placed on any kind of fashion police survey, he showed up at the VMA's even though he wasn't presenting and award and even when KoRn wasn't nominated for anything (another thing I find absolutely ridiculous, blasphemous even).

So it just goes to show, who you are and the music you make doesn't mean anything to MTV, if that wasn't already obvious. It's about what you look like, and that is a problem I've struggled with in society for years, I'm sure we all have.

It makes me ******** sick, and I hope I live to see the day MTV is taken off the air, and all these little Polly-Pocket-Bubble-Gum-Wrapper-Cheerleader SLAVES to this said "fashion" will be put in their place: a goddamn dumpster, because that's just about how their tastes run.

In regards to Jonathan, I'll say it again: he looks stunning. And I'm not even being biased based on my belief he's our God. There's not a damn thing wrong with him.

Do you have to show up wearing bling-bling and sagging pants to be rated best dressed? Do you have to show up in the skimpiest intimates that public can tolerate to be best dressed? Does that even ******** matter?!

Has MTV degraded so far as to rate people on how they look, when it's suppose to be about the music?!?!

Goddamnit, it's so ******** frustrating!

razz

S0ZI

BlackSharpieMarker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:38 pm
User Image

Wtf. Then again MTV is nothing but rap and hip-hop nowadays.With the occasional Emo Music.

Aww.
I miss Jon's Dreads.
And Zee; Rap is awful.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:57 pm
Looks a bit like Fabio but still sexy nonetheless. I mean, sharp wouldn't be a word I'd use to describe it but indeed very sexual. Very...playboy!  

Jakal Gore

DioRte

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:10 pm
Maybe it's 'cuz he doesn't have his dreads? D=  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:20 pm
BlackSharpieMarker
User Image

Wtf. Then again MTV is nothing but rap and hip-hop nowadays.With the occasional Emo Music.

Aww.
I miss Jon's Dreads.
And Zee; Rap is awful.

User Image

Yes, I know it's awful. I don't know if I was misunderstood, but I was just making a reference to what 'winners' (sarcasm) I believe MTV thinks are the "best dressed".

Wow, and for some reason I don't mind Jon without the dreads...and I think it has to do with another strange occurance--Irene, I'll send you a message about it later, what the ******** is up with me? xD  

ZeeCrazayHobo
Captain

Newbie Noob

6,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Popular Thread 100

DioRte

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:32 pm
I do miss the dreads =/ I'm not a fan of Fabio hair.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:53 am
Jakal Gore
Looks a bit like Fabio but still sexy nonetheless. I mean, sharp wouldn't be a word I'd use to describe it but indeed very sexual. Very...playboy!

rofl omg rofl He is giving i want to get into your pants look. But yeah ******** mtv mtv2 is better because it actually plays metal. Mtv doesn't know fashion fashion to them is guys haveing there asses hanging out with three million dollar necklaces and sunglasses and those gettho hats and shoes. Also with girl fashion her p***y(sorry) has to be At least 98% hanging out at the minimum and her tits(sry agian) have to be completely hanging out the n****e must be covered. wahmbulance If you dont have this to them you have no fashion wahmbulance  

DanteIX
Crew

+[Unholy_Rage]+
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:25 am
DanteIX
Jakal Gore

rofl omg rofl He is giving i want to get into your pants look. But yeah ******** mtv mtv2 is better because it actually plays metal. Mtv doesn't know fashion fashion to them is guys haveing there asses hanging out with three million dollar necklaces and sunglasses and those gettho hats and shoes. Also with girl fashion her p***y(sorry) has to be At least 98% hanging out at the minimum and her tits(sry agian) have to be completely hanging out the n****e must be covered. wahmbulance If you dont have this to them you have no fashion wahmbulance

Actually you're right, high fashion is most definitely dying and MTV's standards are proving it. Pretty soon MTV will say that wearing a piece of string is the new standard for women and any exception puts you in the 'worst dressed' pile.

In another note... JD does NOT have Fabio hair. Fabio's got like... a horrible overgrown mullet. rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:35 pm
+[Unholy_Rage]+
DanteIX
Jakal Gore

Actually you're right, high fashion is most definitely dying and MTV's standards are proving it. Pretty soon MTV will say that wearing a piece of string is the new standard for women and any exception puts you in the 'worst dressed' pile.

In another note... JD does NOT have Fabio hair. Fabio's got like... a horrible overgrown mullet. rofl

Amen, truer words were never spoken!  

S0ZI

DioRte

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:46 pm
Apparently, the less clothes you have and the shinier they are, the better dressed you are -_-;  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:59 pm
S0ZI
+[Unholy_Rage]+
DanteIX
Jakal Gore

im sry i had to say that but im glad people agree with me on that aspect  

DanteIX
Crew

Jakal Gore

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:33 pm
S0ZI
+[Unholy_Rage]+
DanteIX
Jakal Gore

Lol I didn't mean the hair haha xd I meant more the suit. The way the coat opens to reveal his chest a little. He looks very playboy. A cigar would complete the look!  
.:+:.Children of the KoRn.:+:.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff