Reply APG Chatterbox
Rants

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hello kittye

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:22 am
So last week my allergies were not doing so hot and i developed a sinus infection, which to say in the least was not good, but then it got worse. Lots worse, and my sinus infection turned out to be viral. It literally felt like my brain was being sucked down my throat and into my stomach. I spent a couple nights in the hospital because it got so bad. Luckily, it got better and i was sent home. So i was feeling kinda good and life wasn't so miserable anymore but then i get home and got stuck between floors in my building's elevator. So read it and weep that was my crappy week.

As for Gaia i'm pretty ticked because i let stupidity get the better of me and i got hacked awhile back and i don't think i'll ever be getting the 2.5mil gold in items that the clever hacker took from me. On top of that i spent 250k on those smurfin Zomg boxes and only recieved about 17k back.

Those of you who feel like whining about their crappy day you can do so in this thread.

hope is not in wrong forum of guild though...plz don't ban me kthnxbai. scream  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:37 am
feel bad for you.
I had a weird weekend.
I helped my mother cooked dinner and used my muscle tooooo much.Ended up injured my arm and can't use it for a while.Than my stomach hurts a lot because i haven't been eating amount of food that my body needs.Now i can't eat anything or i'll be throwing up.

even if i have those problems i still feel happy o.o  

sea-rover

Maylinn
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:09 am
Helloooo.
>Moved to APG Chatterhouse.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:28 pm
Well hopefully you guys have better luck in the near future...  

sHiRo_ChAn_10

8,550 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie For All! 300
APG Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items