Beatles remasters coming out next year!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HistoryWak
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:35 pm
The Beatles CDs have been remastered and are said to be released next year!!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:42 pm
=O That's exciting!  

practicallyzen

stickyfeet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:21 pm
*Gasp* Yay!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:17 pm
YAY!!!!!  

beatlefan2009

Singing4life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:18 am
Yeah, I know. I hae the CD. It's LOVE from the cirque de soleil show in vegas. they made the whole show to remastered beatles music :]

I have it, and it is really worth the money. it's brilliant!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:01 pm
It's funny that I haven't seen Love yet, considering I live here. xD  

Sydney Bunny

Cr4shley
Crew

Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:28 pm
I'm not real big on the remastered stuff. I got the 1 album remastered and I thought it messed with the sound.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:37 am
sentimental journey
I'm not real big on the remastered stuff. I got the 1 album remastered and I thought it messed with the sound.

From what I heard these are supposed to be really good. More care was taken with these remasters than "1" or the new Yellow Submarine soundtrack.  

HistoryWak
Captain

Cr4shley
Crew

Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:24 pm
HistoryWak
sentimental journey

From what I heard these are supposed to be really good. More care was taken with these remasters than "1" or the new Yellow Submarine soundtrack.
Hmm, I might give it a listin at least then. "1" was horrible. surprised  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:16 pm
sentimental journey
HistoryWak
sentimental journey

I haven't listened to 1 in aaages. The last time I heard it I probably wouldn't have been able to recognize a difference because I didn't know the songs well enough.

Hmm. I'll have to give it another listen.  

practicallyzen

Cr4shley
Crew

Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:45 am
So Static
sentimental journey
HistoryWak
sentimental journey

I haven't listened to 1 in aaages. The last time I heard it I probably wouldn't have been able to recognize a difference because I didn't know the songs well enough.

I've got like 2, maybe 3 songs from it on my ipod. The remaster just doesnt sound good at all.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:26 am
sentimental journey
So Static
sentimental journey
HistoryWak
sentimental journey

I've got like 2, maybe 3 songs from it on my ipod. The remaster just doesnt sound good at all.

I didn't like the remixes/remasters from the new Yellow Submarine soundtrack. I preferred the original CD versions to that. I've heard other remastered albums from other artists who had CDs released in the 80s as well (Notably John Lennon and KISS) and they sounded really good. Honestly, I don't think they really took good care in remastering considering these were complication albums. Since these new ones will become the standard and make the original CD releases obsolete literally, I'm hoping they'll be better. The difference between these and the other remasters are these are the official canon. The others were just complications with half-assed remixes done on them.

Speaking this sort of thing, what did you people think of Let it Be...Naked?  

HistoryWak
Captain

Cr4shley
Crew

Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:54 pm
HistoryWak
sentimental journey
So Static
sentimental journey
HistoryWak
sentimental journey

I didn't like the remixes/remasters from the new Yellow Submarine soundtrack. I preferred the original CD versions to that. I've heard other remastered albums from other artists who had CDs released in the 80s as well (Notably John Lennon and KISS) and they sounded really good. Honestly, I don't think they really took good care in remastering considering these were complication albums. Since these new ones will become the standard and make the original CD releases obsolete literally, I'm hoping they'll be better. The difference between these and the other remasters are these are the official canon. The others were just complications with half-assed remixes done on them.

Speaking this sort of thing, what did you people think of Let it Be...Naked?
I havent heard the new Yellow Submarine. I havent heard Let It Be...Naked either, I just remember that I thought the title sounded ridiculous.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:19 pm
Wow, the quality on the albums I have is already pretty good, so I would be really interested to hear what these remastered ones sound like! Their first album, particularly, *needs* to be remasted, I say. I don't know how much better an album like 'Revolver' could be polished up though, I think it's fine as it is. wink  

moonierocks

practicallyzen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:59 pm
Marilyn Roxie
Wow, the quality on the albums I have is already pretty good, so I would be really interested to hear what these remastered ones sound like! Their first album, particularly, *needs* to be remasted, I say. I don't know how much better an album like 'Revolver' could be polished up though, I think it's fine as it is. wink

Yeah, I've got Revolver and it seems great to me.

But who knows.  
The Beatles

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces