Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts is Eternal

Back to Guilds

The place to be so you can talk about all things Kingdom Hearts!!! 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Eternal, Fun stuff, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Hearts is Eternal (Main Forum)
If you need a helping hand... Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

truluv4eva
Vice Captain

Hygenic Businesswoman

3,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:06 pm
We are MORE than happy to help you along in your quest to beat kingdom hearts.
We are here to HELP!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:15 pm
I too can help because I've beaten all of the games 100%.  

Deluxe SORA
Crew

9,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200

Zexion_Organization_XII
Crew

5,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:42 pm
Anyone can ask me any question about Kingdom Hearts and I will answer it to the best of my ability.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:39 pm
I too can help with any problems.  

La Drako Rego

1,900 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hygienic 200

Saint_Exupery
Crew

5,050 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:19 am
Well, I am having trouble with spehiroth in kh2. Does anyone here have any strategies for him?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:42 am
Saint_Exupery
Well, I am having trouble with spehiroth in kh2. Does anyone here have any strategies for him?

Um, well the easiest way to beat Sephy is to go get the Ultimate Weapon and level till you are in the 90's then bring a ton of elixers. After that you should be able to tank most of the match, unless you use magic more then physical skills.

The harder way is to get to the 40's equip your strongest protection accesories and use any Keyblade you want, but I normally just use Oblivion.

Skill wise um have Leaf Bracer so that you can use Cure spells without getting interrupted, after that have any air recovery moves you can. Sephy likes throwing you into the air.

Alright now for the fighting, Make sure to watch out for the reaction thing. When in the 40's it's a one hit KO pretty much. Stay away from Sephy as much as possible. But it can't be too far from him otherwise he normally hits you into the air. If hit into the air you had better recover fast and just lash out. Normally Sephy appears right in front of you, so you should be able to hit him out of the air.

On the ground if he starts swinging get behind him and hit him a few times. Don't get too greedy or he'll appear behind you and smack you into the air. He'll do this sooner or later, but it will be sooner if you hit him too many times.

Once his health starts getting lower he'll start summoning dark orbs and using a spell that summons a cylinder of flames around him that draw you in. Right here is where things get near impossible, you must fend off the orbs and Sephy's attacks, the Flame spell is a bit of a time for you to recover just make sure you are far away from them when you do heal.

After a bit more of a beating he'll use that little halo thing that knocks you down to 1 hp. Normally right after doing this he uses the reaction attack so be ready for that and heal after it. He'll also start shooting meteors down at you but all you have to do is run in a large circle very quickly, I suggest getting your Glide leveled up a bit.
When he is almost dead I suggest just using your Trinity Limit to ensure you kill him and that he can't attack and hurt you.

Your reward for all that effort is a new keyblade and a cutscene, yay! stare  

Xake got it memorized

truluv4eva
Vice Captain

Hygenic Businesswoman

3,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:18 pm
Also right at the beginng of that fight, you can hit triangle for a combo move, it's very brief and i only noticed it my third time around, also try as hard as you can [if you don't want to take the time to level up] to use a hit and run strategy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:52 pm
truluv4eva
Also right at the beginng of that fight, you can hit triangle for a combo move, it's very brief and i only noticed it my third time around, also try as hard as you can [if you don't want to take the time to level up] to use a hit and run strategy.

Wait, you've tried to beat Sephiroth and I never heard about this???  

KH_eternal_blessing
Captain

Romantic Star

8,925 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

truluv4eva
Vice Captain

Hygenic Businesswoman

3,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:01 pm
KH_eternal_blessing
truluv4eva

Wait, you've tried to beat Sephiroth and I never heard about this???

haha i succeded in beating sephiroth!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:44 pm
truluv4eva

I saw no combo move thing reaction command. Only the normal deflect triangle thing reaction command.  

Xake got it memorized

Yaraxtre

5,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:16 am
Deluxe SORA

Have you beaten my mmo biggrin ?  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 11:58 am
megatron010
Deluxe SORA

Have you beaten my mmo biggrin ?

I don't think I have since its not really part of the kingdom hearts series. Also sadly. I still have not acquired 358/2 days so I really can't help anyone with that game.  

Deluxe SORA
Crew

9,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200

redblaze17

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 2:52 pm
yeah i've beaten kingdomhearts two twice and i got my skills back  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:12 am
about a year ago i finished kingdom heartsll but that was on easy or whatever so now(like i mean im dying while typing)im playing it on hard and i forgot how annoying donald was!! scream

well anyway, my Q
where do i get the magnet, i forgot  

Pikacheekz

Xake got it memorized

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:33 pm
Well seeing as how you said you'd figured out where magnet was, could you enlighten me as to where it was?
Was it in the Pirates of the Carribean world?  
Kingdom Hearts is Eternal (Main Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff