Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
Oldie Video Games We Love Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:53 am
So what are some oldie video games you all love? I'd like to know.

Legend of Dragoon. I love this series. I didn't get far yet, but it's still epic. Any RPG that comes out with Greatest Hits is epic. :/

Pac Man. Arcade game ftw! I love PacMan but it got lamer around 2000 biggrin

And of course, Pokemon. Pokemon. Pokemon Gameboy advance games ftw. I haven't played the new ones yet. :/ But I know someone who has. I luff her for her Pokemon chat. <3

So tell me, what oldies do you like?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:52 am
Kirby Super Star. It's one of my favorite games ever. ;3;

Another oldie that I love is Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars. A good portion of my childhood went in to that game.

... Most of my favorite games are on the N64 or Super Nintendo. biggrin So um... them.  

fk12

CataIysts

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:36 pm
ಠ_ಠHmm...I actually haven't played a game in about a month. O.o

I've been in the music phase lately.

Anyways...some classics? Hmm...
All of the Final Fantasy games.(Squall FTW)

I loved N64 for a while 'till my brother sold it without my permisiion. );
ಠ_ಠ  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:00 pm
Pong, LoZ: Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask... hmm, and Sim Theme Park. I LOVED that game so much. ; -;<3

User Image

Sanus Ex Machina

Puppetry

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:29 pm

I was never into video games that much, I only bought .hack//G.U because I liked .hack//Roots xD;

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:11 pm
-Galaga
-Super Mario Bros. (NES)
-MegaMan (NES)
-Sonic 3 (PC & Genesis)
-Pokemon RBY & GSC & TCG
-Mario Kart 64
-Smash Bros. (64)  

KeirAzuma

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:11 pm
I played Legend of the Dragoon right before the summer started. xD
I played older Zelda games for the N64. I played a lot of Mario games too like Mario Kart, Mario Party, Super Mario 64.
Banjo and Tooie I loved too. c:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:45 pm
Conker's Bad Fur Day, FTW!

I like my magnum gun....
I still can't decide whether I should be a squirrel or one of those evil Teddy Nazis.....

EM0 Shino

Sanus Ex Machina

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:50 pm
XxGrieverxX
I played older Zelda games for the N64. I played a lot of Mario games too like Mario Kart, Mario Party, Super Mario 64.

OMG, I LOVED BANJO AND KAZOOIE TOO.
It was the one with the bear and the bird, right? And you had to find something in all the different levels? Man, I need to whip out the N64 and play that again sometime. o 3o

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:32 pm
I've been loving LotD since it first came out. I mean, I bought the thing for 50 bucks. then lost it so I had to buy the GH version which doesn't have the pretty colored pictures on the disks emo

Panzer Dragoon and Panzer Dragoon Zwei. Awesome games there. the be classics! and really pretty still for sega saturn games! Oh, gotta include the old NiGHTs: Into Dreams there too.

Then there's the obvious LoZ *NES* because I haven't played through OoT yet. Andthere's Super mario Bros and Duck Hunt! 8-D I soooo wanna shoot that dog still! >.<

Lastly, there's Legend of Legaia and Wild Arms. These poor games are of the same PS1 era as FFVII so are not well known emo well, I think Wild Arms was before. Its soo cute with the 5 big chunky pixel heads on the characters and 3 pixel bodies *its what it kinda looks like lol* but Legaia. damn, that's a classic. Kill the elemental Seru with one of your RaSeru and absorb them to use against enemies....the combat system is turnbased buy kinda like a fighting game at the same time...and there's some of the toughest bosses I remember playing against in that game.
I can't believe I forgot my favorite old-school-ish square game! Chrono Cross! *Trigger is also a fav* but gosh! those colors! the goregeous music! The diverse cast of characters! The epic weapons! I mean, the best description is for one of Leena's weapons! "This durable frypan has a non stick surface!" rofl love it!

Sylabus

Dedicated Informer

14,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Conventioneer 300

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:59 pm
User Image Banjo and Kazooie was ******** awesome, omg.

I loved Snowboard Kids 2 too. <3

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:27 pm
Sylabus
Then there's the obvious LoZ *NES* because I haven't played through OoT yet.!

I've lost count of how long I've had Ocarina of Time. And I still haven't beaten it.

EFF YES BANJO KAZOOIE. I looooved that game. heart  

fk12

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:06 pm
Sanus Ex Machina
XxGrieverxX

OMG, I LOVED BANJO AND KAZOOIE TOO.
It was the one with the bear and the bird, right? And you had to find something in all the different levels? Man, I need to whip out the N64 and play that again sometime. o 3o

User Image

Yeah, but I liked Banjo and Tooie better. Banjo and Tooie is the sequel to Banjo and Kazooie. xD
Snowboard Kids 2 was awesome too. Ash, Mel and I worshiped that game.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:55 pm
Usally anything Square Enix comes up with is usally gold to me  

SilverTides

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:56 pm
Yeah, I love Square Enix. I didn't start playing Square Enix games until I was like in 6th-7th grade.  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff