Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Tokyo Mew Mew Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:27 pm
Tokyo's In Trouble...
And only the Mew Mew team can save it
You've all seen the show- now play the roleplay!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:37 pm
Plot

The world's in a crisis- humans are running it to the ground with pollution. Global Warming is on the strike.

To make matters worse- a whole different universe has set eyes on Earth. Their dying race needs a home- and Earth is peferct. Three of them with extrodanairy power has been sent down to elimianate the Human Race. Kisshu, Pai, and Tartuto.

Two men- Ryou Shirogane and Keiichiro Akasaka have figured out the "aliens" plot and have come up with a plan to save Earth- make five super human ladies.

So through out all of Tokyo- five lady's DNA's were combined with a Data Red animal's. More known as an endangered speices. Now five young girls must save the human race.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:40 pm
Rules

1. There are new mew mews- we will not be using the ones from the anime. Be creative and make up your own new mew mew!

2. Folow the basic Gaian and Guild rules.

3. Please put some thought into these charecters- be creative!

4. There's no main charecter- we're all going to have an equal share in the plot.

5. If you don't post for a month or two without giving us a notice I WILL delete your mew mew.

6. Have fun!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:46 pm
Mew Mews-

Akahana the Phoenix

Syria the Dark Wolf

Silver the Silver Fox

Iana the SnowDove

Open slot

Profiles-

Cat name- Mistpaw
Roleplay name- Akahana (Means Red Rose in Japanese)
Animal- Phoenix (The bird, not the city)
Gender- Female
Age- 14
Bio- Akahana is a cute, shy girl. She has always been alone and an orphan. She has no friends, and spends her free time reading and drawing. She is an excellent cook and a very smart girl. She also plays piano and violin very well. She has just moved to Tokyo, hoping to find something or someone to live for, because she is depressed and sees no current reason for her to live.
Appearance- User Image
Fighting Appearance- User Image when she is calm, but her eye color stays brown.
User Image when her emotions go wild (Don't worry, it won't happen that much). For both, pretend she has beautiful red wings (When calm, wings have orange outline. When uncalm, wings have black outline).

Cat Name- Leafpetal
Roleplay Name- Syria
Animal- The Dark Wolf
Gender- Female
Age- 16
Bio- she is the kind of girl who loves to take care of nature (aka- tree hugger). She doesn't have any friends though...
Appearance-User Image
Fighting Appearance-User Image

Cat Name- Moonflower
Roleplay Name- Silver
Animal- The Silver Fox
Gender- Female
Age- 13
Bio- Silver was always sort of odd. She fit in well, but something was just, different about her, something people didn't know, so it wasn't the fact that she had two different colored eyes. After she acwires animal DNA, she's sort of happy that she knows what made her feel so different.
Appearence- User Image
Fighting Appearence- User Image (pretend her ears and tail are silver colored)

Cat Name- Dewpool
Roleplay Name- Iana
Animal- snow Dove
Gender- Female
Age- 16
Bio-she is shy stubborn and likes to act like more then she is, but she is almost always sad. her cheeks are stained with tears

appearince-User Image

fighting appearince-User Image
(she has dove wings and she can make it snow whenever she wants)  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:39 pm
Cat Name- Moonflower
Roleplay Name- Silver
Animal- The Silver Fox
Gender- Female
Age- 13
Bio- Silver was always sort of odd. She fit in well, but something was just, different about her, something people didn't know, so it wasn't the fact that she had two different colored eyes. After she acwires animal DNA, she's sort of happy that she knows what made her feel so different.
Appearence- User Image
Fighting Appearence- User Image (pretend her ears and tail are silver colored)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:56 pm
Cat name: Cindermoon
Roleplay name: Tami
Animal: The golden tiger
Bio: Tami had lived with a tiger family scince she was an infant, but when her tiger family split up, she was found by a agency that wanted to do tests on her, she was 9 when they had found her. when Tami turned 12 she had exscaped. By then she had learned the HUMAN ways, or so she calls them. Tami tryed to return to the wild, but the forest was different, global warming and pollotion had messed it up, so now Tami lives with a kind middle aged lady who owns a bakery. Tami has kept her old life a secret, so now she barley talks to anyone exsept the lady, who's name is Molly.
pic:
User Image
fighting apperence:User Image
(pretend she had golden tiger ears)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:19 pm
((Alirght, we have enough people- we can start! Who evers first to post will get attacked by Kisshu first =P))

"What is this?" Ayumi nearly shouted as she floated down the staris in her new Cafe Mew Mew uniform- it had puffy sleeves and ribbons. Obviously the idea of extreamly cute in any teenager girl- but this was defientally NOT Ayumi's style. She prefered ragged T-shirts and holey jeans.

"It's your waitress uniform- do you like it?" Akasaka questioned. He was the more elegant of the two- Shirogane was defeintally crude.

"NO!" Ayumi shouted- the lace of her hat bouncing as she sreamed the reply.

"Too bad." Shirogane murmed.

"Why do I even have to wear this?"

"Cafe Mew Mew is our base- we'll be working here unser cover. Don't worry- it won't get that busy."

The Next Day

"May I have some tea? Hey we haven't ordered yet! Waitress over here!"

Aaaah! It's way to busy! And just look at Shirogane- just watching

"Can't you at least help?" Ayumi screamed.

"I'm no waitress." Shirogane murmed indifferently and he leaned back in his chair. "Find the other mew mews."

"grrrrrrr." Ayumi scowled at him.

"Ayumi! I just finished the cake!" Akasaka called.

"Coming!"

I'll have to find the other mew mews- and quick!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:21 pm
little_moon_girl
Cat Name- Moonflower

Bio- Silver was always sort of odd. She fit in well, but something was just, different about her, something people didn't know, so it wasn't the fact that she had two different colored eyes. She found out she had fox DNA in her when she was 10. She was the only one who knew, until her parents found out when she was 11. They didn't shun her, they actually thought it was sort of... Beautiful.

((Umm, you wouldn't have found out you had the DNA until about yesterday. Shirogane and Akasaka just recently gave the DNA out))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:22 pm
Hedgehog908
Cat name: Cindermoon

Bio: Tami had lived with a tiger family scince she was an infant, but when her tiger family split up, she was found by a agency that wanted to do tests on her, she was 9 when they had found her. when Tami turned 12 she had exscaped. By then she had learned the HUMAN ways, or so she calls them, she had also found out she had Tiger dna in her. Tami tryed to return to the wild, but the forest was different, global warming and pollotion had messed it up, so now Tami lives with a kind middle aged lady who owns a bakery. Tami has kept her old life a secret, so now she barley talks to anyone exsept the lady, who's name is Molly.

((It's fine if you lived with tigers- but again you would've just found out about yesterday.))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:51 pm
(i changed my bio....)

Moon sighed, it was getting colder outside and she was coming out more. She walked out walked out of her appartment, then glanced at her watch. 5:00 PM. It was earlier than she usually came out, but she wanted to go running before it got to much darker. She took a deep breathe, turned on her IPod and ran towards the park.

*in the park*

"Hello, Miss." A deep voice said as Moon ran past a dark group of trees. Moon stopped and saw a man walking out of the trees. "Um...Hi, can I help you?" She asked. The man didn't look very friendly so she prepared herself. She had taken Karate for five years and was a third degree black belt.

"Yes, you can die." The man ran towards her. Moon was quicker. She jumped and dodged the man easily. "Whats your problem d-" The man knocked her down.

(i'll be back to finish this....i'll be gone for awhile...)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:14 pm
((Okay, fixed!))

Silver walked about. She had just resently come across a cafe, but had no money at the time, so she couldn't stop in. Now she did, so she desided to check the place out. She entered the some what crouded cafe, and felt sort of bad for the one waitress there was.
I hope I didn't come at a bad time. Maybe I'll come back later when it's less full.
She desided and turned to walk out.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:06 pm
"Alien! Alien!" Masha cried. Masha was a robot designed by Shirogane- the cute little puff ball could sense when "Aliens" were around- and would shout out like a siren when he sensed one near.

"Shhhhh!" Ayumi stuffed him between her arms. She turned to the customers. "Er- excuse me for a second!"

She ran to Akasaka. "I think they're on a ramage again."

"Go."

She ran out of the store- passing a girl ((Silver)) She didn't bother to say excuse me- this wasn't the time to.

"Mew Mew Ayumi! Met-ta-morph-i-ces!"

She slid infront of Moon- now in her fighting form. "Can't you just leave of alone?"

"Ha ha." Kisshu said. "Can't I just have my fun?" he turned around and summoned a giant lizard. "Attack!" the monster lumbered forward.

Ayumi pushed the girl besides. "Miss- please get running!"  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:11 pm
(ok, ok!! I'll change it, hmmmm, so lets see, then i guess the rest could still work. . .)
Tami lounged on one of the comfy couches in front of the windows in the bakery. "hey Tami hows that new cafe running?" Molly called from the lower level. Tami turned her head. "They seem busy! But it looks like one of them is takeing a break!" Tami eyed curiouse at the girl who had just raced out of the cafe' in a hurry. "Should we ask if they need help?" Tami leaned back. "na! To much trouble." Tami could hear Molly give a sarcastic sigh. "you to lazy!" Tami grinned a little, then got up, she had disided to follow the girl, she seemed to hurried. "I'll be back!" "k!" Tami walked a little outside, then broke out into a sprint, she was a fast runner, so she new she could find the girl soon.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:19 pm
Ayumi turned to see a new girl arrive. "Go!" she yelled as the lizard noticed the new comer. "All of you go!"

Ayumi turned her attention to the monster. "Auroa Beam!" she yelled as she attacked the monster. The lizard fell- but was soon on it's feet again.

"Hahaha! Your worthless!" Kisshu laughed.

"Your next!" she seethed.

Kisshu eyed the shock-frozen girls below. "Don't you dare!" Ayumi warned before he could say anything. She turned to the girls through her attacks. "I told you to run!"

((This could be where you find out your a mew mew!))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas