How Old is Your Soul? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 9:16 pm
A strange fluke thought that ran through my mind tonight for a few reasons, but do you feel your soul is older than your body, and if so, how old do you feel you really are? Do you feel like your soul has weathered the ages, and passed through lives innumberable, or do you feel your soul is still new and fresh to this world, barely created, and with little experience in things, feeling everything new and fresh for the first time?
To further this thought, do you feel like you've reincarnated before, and if so do you remember anything about the past, or has it faded from your memory with the sands of time carving it out of your mind?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 9:21 pm
You know I always wondered that same thing I have also been wondering what my soul will do when this body dies but alas only time and death can tell  

x_RedRayne_x

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:07 pm
being such an old soul has a tendency to make ones heart either really hard or really sensitive, but there are times when i envy thew once born, how they don't have to deal with the fact that we somewhere know what the earth once was, and the fact that we can see it dying. Although there are times like lately where being and old soul has it's advantages.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:30 pm
I suppose one of the thoughts that lead to creating this thread was of a friend from a few years back... He prided himself on being wiccian and able to pick up on magical energies and the like, but he never really paid much attention to me, considering me to be a young soul due to my usual jovial nature, and bouncy hyperness. Then one hallows eve we decided to go on a road trip, and he actually saw into my eyes long enough to realize that things were different then he has initially assumed. It evokes may different emotions to thing on that night, but a bit of amusement played accross my face because he had assumed without confirming he assumption, and to have it proven wrong almost floored him.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Kostbarer Alptraum

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:45 pm
There is a silly quiz about this in Quizilla...

If I can find it, I'll post the site.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 10:47 pm
darkdreams666
There is a silly quiz about this in Quizilla...

If I can find it, I'll post the site.

I'm looking for more serious and thought out responses than a quizilla quiz really, but I"m sure some would find amusement from it if you are able to locate the link.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

TheVampireLirel

IRL Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:04 pm
Sometimes my soul feels very old and weary, kind of a strange sinking feeling when I'm about to get deja vu.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:35 am
I dont really believe souls are reincarnated into other lives. Thou I do beleive they are eternal.  

Saiyon Haishi

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:48 pm
I cant really say whether or not ive been reincarnated before. But i'm pretty sure that this is my first time around. Although i may still be young, ive matured rather quickly and am wise far beyond my years. So in a way i guess my soul is a bit old, although i still have much experience to gain. I dont know yet if ive had a past life but i might know very soon for i am trying to achieve astral projection which has been known to unlock psychic abilities and past life memories. Only time will tell...curse you time stare you make slaves of us all.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:36 pm
my soul is older than my body but not by that much. its not ageless or anything, but it was once in another body whose spirit supposedly is a part of mine. thats what ive been told by numerous psychics and the like anyways.

without any outside help (im always interested in this stuff) i just know its older than i am by only a bit.  

themagikat

Alice OConnor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:36 pm
I have always wondered, but i dont think I have been. i think i may be new, or i may not remember. apparantly there are people who can find out for you.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:44 pm
i dont think there is really any hard proof of one way or another (correct me if im wrong)  

themagikat

Alice OConnor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:47 pm
i think it depends on who beleives what. If people think they'll be reincarnated, they probably will. if people beleive there is nothing, there probably is.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 6:55 pm
I am as old as my tribes, the elders are naught but lived on throught the body of our children. My father will be a sweet child to one of my kin. That is what i believe to be the truth behind our souls. I cannot trace the age at which my soul has lived, but i know that i am not the first body to be inhabited by this soul and nor will i be the last.  

Yamir N. Mordecai

Darksgirl1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:58 am
I feel as old as the world. Constantly changing and constantly evolving. You never know what's going to happen next, who's going to die next, or if a mornful, painful thing will occur to someone's family. You can never know what is going to happen in life. Unless you have it all planned out. When this happens, I'll say this. Or when that happens I'll do that. But for some reason I don't think anyone is like that.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff