• Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:01 pm
||♣||Hellos From the Captain||♣||

}{A bit about me}{

Name- Tristan, call me trissy ^-^ yessh I used my name for my login ^-^

gender- female

Likes- Video games, anime, drawing, cooking, baseball, music (Guitar), writing, reading, bike riding, Talking in the third person, and fuzzy animals >.< no big dogs though

Favorite video games- Zelda twilight, harvest moon (Awl, Aowl, mfomt, fomt, mm, c, awlspe, shl >.< let's just say i've played most of them lol) Mario, animal crossing, radiata (sp?) stories, guitar hero, rock band, The jak games (Jak and dax, jak 2, jak 3, jak x, daxter)
Favorite animes- Ouran high school host club, Air, Code geass, s-cry-ed, ghost hunt, bleach, fruits baskets and death note

Fave. books- Angels& demons, Da Vinci code, Deception point, digital fortress, sadly lord of the flies LOL >.< school book

Books I'm writing- LOL finished 7, junked 1, working on 3 lol

Dislikes- Nonconstructive criticism (ie, someone saying anothers art is stupid, well... why? Give what's good about the art and what needs to be changed >.<) I don't like math >.< LOL, or being forced to do something, Horse dogs LOL bad experience wit big dogs lol people who don't accept critiquing, colloquialism to the point where no one understands, O.O forestry workers- they're evil >.< damn clear cutting

How long/when I started drawing- I started drawing in grade 6.. so like when I was 12. I drew realistic cats, and really badly drawn people.

current art status- Currently I am 16, and have a long way until I can call myself a true artist. I started up on gaia to continue my art throughout the summer since there are no art classes >.< I do avatar art because it helps me keep up with my artistic style as well as further my style and try new mediums. I don't usually post in the forums anything that was purely my art because I don't want someone to steal my ideas. I consider any avatar art as non-pure art, for it was the creator of gaia who came up with the ideas for everything.

My favorite foods are anything with lemon in it ^-^ yummy lemon
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey it's Sarah, just adding something to help you members introduce yourself. If i'm not supposed to do this please tell me.
Just copy the form below and paste it in a post. ^-^ So be welcome we won't bite! Oh if you choose not to write in a form that is fine, i don't like to force people.
Forms:
[size=18]Look mommy a form![/size]
My name is:
I'd like to be called:
My birthday is:
My hidden talent is:
My hobbies are:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:33 pm
wow heheheh the sec person to introduce him/her self hehe mrgreen
well as you can see my name is Denso
i like drawing but haven't got any free time lately so i kinda do it when i have
further i also like ridding a bike, hey! i go everywhere with mine even if it's a
100miles away no kidding. (ok done that twice) i like swimming but couldn't do so cuz i have it busy........ hmm........ i'm starting to hate my life now cuz i have no time for my hobby's stare well gotta live with it hehe sweatdrop yeah where was i .......oh yeah like listening to all kinds of music but prefer the
once that silently works their way into my head.hahahah well i like all kinds of
sports and gaming too. I'm currently playing Monster Hunter Freedom II and it
ain't bad (hey am i advertising hehe thats not good) any way this is a lil bit about me if there is anything else just ask me by pm or something......
hhmmmm......oh yeah almost forgot. i like sleeping too hehehe and eating.
mrgreen yep that should cover my introduction 3nodding uhuh heheheh mrgreen  

Denso
Crew

DaveBu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:34 pm
uhhh...ummm...well...what was my name again?
....oh yea! its David but people call me Dave
i like sleep and eat and draw and play game(i only like to play those i like mostly psp)
now busy with Monster hunter freedom 2
yes it fun! well....i think im advertising 2 blaugh oh well
sinds im the 1 that gave that game to him *points up*
this is as far i can think to say
maybe more if i can think of........+if im in the mood to blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:37 pm
Hai. I guess i should follow the example?

Name: Amanda, but i prefer Yarshe, please.
Fav games: FF (I've played III, IV, V, VI, VII, IX, X, X-2, and XII, but not all of those i've actually finished) I also love Lufia (amazingly) above FF.
Dislikes: noobs, rude people, ect... (cant think of anything atm)
Drawing for how long?: Uh..i think in manga style for 6ish years. I've always doodled.
Art status: I'm 17 (ick) and only started taking requests on Gaia recently. I'm not very good with commissions (as in actually doing them) so I'm taking requests to practice on actually doing a job and not procrasinating. I also started so that I can have more practice drawing males (since i suck at them)

And is that enough? =/  

aeris192

trissygirl
Captain

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:09 pm
hello all ^-^

nice to meet you ^-^
I'm looking forward to seeing some of your art^-^
even though I draw~
I love looking at other art better LOL  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:08 am
Name: Sarah (but ya'll can call me "mc2")

School/College: College- OSU - for psychology

Type of Artist: doodler (traditional-cross between manga and realistic), writer (prose), and photographer

Drawing for how long: All my life but only in the past couple years have I really started getting in touch with my inner style. Math class and art class have been quite inspirational for me over the years. (Math class because the more complex the subject the more elaborate my doodles get... trust me you should see my AP Calculus notes- they were almost legendary)

Current projects: commissions from the shop I just opened and a novel (think of a fantasy, modern, sci-fi, and Victor Hugo's Les Miserables placed in a blender and you sort of get an idea for the feel of the book).

Notable things about style: I'm really OCD about details and what not in my artwork, things have to be JUST right for me. I'll rewrite the same scene or spend an hour on a hand just to make it sound/look right.

Pet Peeves: laziness, people who are rude, and people who constantly use "txt tlk"

Favorite books: Poison (Chris Wooding), The Haunting of Alaizabel Cray (Chris Wooding), The Artemis Fowl Series (Artemis was my first true love... sweatdrop ), Sister Carrie (Theodore Dreiser), and dozens of others. (Oh, and I really liked The Lord of the Flies, too!)

Anything else ya'll want to know? Ha, ha...

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

but_just_one_pogo_stick
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:02 pm
Yo
Name: Chris
Birthday: April 22
Dislikes: People who talk to much, Neat freaks
Artistic talent: MS Paint
Why I'm here: Because Trissylea invited me,
I could never turn down her invite... she's a good friend
A bit about me: Both my parents had died a bit after I entered high school,
and my twin Brother left to live with one of my aunts. No one in my family wanted to take care of me so I took care of myself. My friend had a child around that time, but she didn't want it and was going to give her up for adoption, I stepped in and decided to sign as the father of the child. Her beautiful name is Katie. She's the highlight of my life...
But this isn't a sob story, although it sounds like one.
I enjoy life to the fullest,
and really can't understand these "emo" kids.
I can either be your best friend or purely hate you, there are no in betweens with me. Although it is extremely hard to get me to hate someone.
My best friends live with me, Minus Trissylea she says I'm too perverted for someone like herself to move in with.
Um, ddevil_boy and apocolipseintherelm are their user names and hopefully will turn up in this guild too.

That's about all...

Oh and Trissylea,
Sorry for not calling, I've been really busy with work lately.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:21 pm
First thing!
I feel sorry for katie to have a pervert like you under the same roof!

Second!
I feel sorrys for adom and aaron

and third!
Nobody calls me Trissylea scream ninja

and are you making fun of my lack of jobness again >.<
You're so mean to me T.T  

trissygirl
Captain

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Sound and Light
Crew

Friendly Browser

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:39 pm
Oi!

Name- Onewayheart (that's right, I'm not telling you my name.)

gender- Male

Likes- Video games, anime, Music (the three basics) Iced tea, Dark Chocolate, Sleep.

Favorite video games- Call of Duty 4 (Officially addicted), Final Fantasy Series, Phantasy Star Online, Silent Hill Series

Favorite animes- Just to name a few Kino's Journey, Le Chevalier D'eon, Red Garden, Ghost in the Shell, Gantz, Boogiepop Phantom, Noir, Madlax, Serial Experiment Lain, Gankutsuou, Elfen Lied, Trigun, Ergo Proxy, Samurai Champloo, and ......... Azumanga Daioh! Go Miss Yukari.
User Image

Fave. books- Eragon series. I don't read as much as I should though. sweatdrop

Dislikes- Bad Language, Impatience, All-around rudeness.

current art status- None. I'm here because I like collecting art. There's some in my journal if you're interested.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:49 pm
haii!
glad lots and lots of people are introducing themselves^-^
getting to be a good guildie...
although
need more comments on random thingies  

trissygirl
Captain

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

ayu_inu
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:52 pm

Name- ayu_inu , no one gets to know my real name blaugh (TRIS DON'T YOU DARE TELL scream )

gender- female

Likes- video games , drawing , internet , tv , cooking , sewing , swimming , hanging with friends , snowboarding (watching i can't do for the life of me..)

Favorite video games- Super smash bros melee and brawl , Zelda Series , Dead or alive 2 and 4 , Bioshock , Final fantasy X-2 , Animal crossing , Jet Set Radio , Harvest moon (wonderful life , another wonderful life) and others i can't remember... .___.

Favorite animes- Jigoku Shoujo , Higurashi No Naku Koro ni , Roruni Kenshin , Lucky Star , Clannad , Romeo and Juliet ( yes theres a anime lol) , Kelido star and Elfen Lied.

Fave. books- The Ice Queen , Kamikaze Girls and Memoirs of a Geisha.

Books I'm writing- none..i'd rather read than write.. sweatdrop

Dislikes- Racism , Idiots , txt talk (l33r ect...) , Posers , stuck up people , bees , hot sauce , brocolli , processed cheese , jasmine tea.

How long/when I started drawing- I started drawing when i was 5 but didnt get into anime drawings until gr.5.
current art status- My current art status is at a transition stage , right now i'm trying to find my own style instead of all those typical styles out there..I dont know when i will or if i ever will but i can dream cant i smile ?

My favorite foods are - sushi , summer rolls , noodles , cherry cheese cake ice cream , catch (chocolate bar from the carribian ) , toblorone chocolate bars , starbucks chilled mocas (the ones in glass bottles ) , Tazo tea , oreos , roti , curry , mashed potatoes , lasagnea..and more that i wont bore you with. 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:45 am
ZOMG!!!!!
AYUUUU!!!! ^-^ ^-^

rimmie?
LOL JOKING JOKING!!!!!!

don't kill me T.T  

trissygirl
Captain

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

ayu_inu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:28 am
trissygirl
ZOMG!!!!!
AYUUUU!!!! ^-^ ^-^

rimmie?
LOL JOKING JOKING!!!!!!

don't kill me T.T

RAWRRR scream

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:35 am
blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh
I was good though ^-^
I didn't say your name ^-^
blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh
I am a good girl ^-^ O.o ZoMg Tobi talk  

trissygirl
Captain

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kitt ate ur cookies

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:15 pm
Look mommy a form!
My name is: Sarah
I'd like to be called: Cookie or kitt