Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Furuba~The REAL Fruits Basket! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:50 pm
PLOT

If you have read, or know the basic plot of Fruits Basket, read this

This is Fruits Basket, but it's not. I'm stealing the basic plot of the zodiac curse and a Tohru-like hero, but it's our version, our guild version. The memebers of the zodiac can be whatever gender you want them to be, and don't have to take the personality of the manga character, just follow the general zodiac rules (changing into the animal, not changing while hugging other members of the zodiac, the bond between zodiac and god, etc). Also, there are 2 humans who are unaware of the curse, but may find out during the RP.

If you have no idea what Fruits Basket is, or don't really know the plot of it, read this

"One day, god invited 13 animals to come to a banquet. 'Don't be late!' he told them. The mischievous rat went and told the cat that the banquet was the day after the actual day of the gathering. Because the cat never attended the banquet, it was left out of the 12 animals that became the zodiac. The cat and rat now share a burning hatred for each other..."

Today, that curse, the curse that binds the 12 animals to the 'god' still exsists. 13 animals, 12 of the zodiac, and the cat, are on Earth in human form, but change into their animal when hugged by a person of the opposite gender. Memebers of the zodiac may hug each other without transforming. Also, if they are weak or sick, they will transform. Because of this curse, the zodiac must be cautious in crowds, making them lonely and anti-social. The members MUST obey their reincarnated 'god', as is the cruel bond. But, one day, a normal teenage human comes into their lives, and even lives with one of the zodiac members. This human knows their secret, and wishes to break the curse, but can it be done when such a curse has lasted over 100 years...?

Our hero sets out on her quest, the zodiac fights the battle with their master. 2 humans are unaware of the curse, but are close to one of the other characters. What if the curse is revealed to them?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:51 pm
CHARACTERS

Characters include:
-Hero
-Human
-Human
-'God' of zodiac
-Cat
-Rat
-Dog
-Boar
-Cow/Ox
-Rabbit
-Dragon
-Snake
-Sheep
-Tiger
-Monkey
-Horse
-Rooster (bird)

Profile skeleton
Username:
Character name:
Character Role: (human, cat, rat, dog, etc)
Appearance:
Other:

Zodiac Member Profiles-

Username: Hedgehog908
Character name: Mizulu (Zulu for short)
Character role: Dragon
Personality: REALLY out going, makes friends easily, enjoys pestering other animals in the zodiac, appears randomly around the people that don't know about the curse. Normally passes school with flying colors with out trying.
Appearance:User Image
Dragon form:User Image
other: She acts younger then she is, is the most careful around the opposite sex, because it would be hard to hide a dragon of her size.

Username: little_moon_girl
Character name: Silver
Character Role: Cat
Personality: Hyper, kinda and very short-tempered
Appearance: User Image
Other: She's all black with a white ear in hre cat form.

Username: Crystalstar
Character name: Sara, but every one calls her Scout
Character Role: horse
Personality: She's a huge tom boy, tough, kind to friends, and loves getting into fights.
User Image
Other: She's in Cross Country and loves to run. Walks every where she goes, even if its clear across the state. Lives by herself on a farm.

Cat Name- Bearclaw
Charecter Name- Amaya
Zodiact Animal- The Monkey
Gender- Female
Age- 12
Personality- Amaya's very nosy and gets into people's bussiness, she's also very quirky, and a trouble maker, and can act like the lamb guy in series at times.
Appearence- User Image pretend I'm not Pudding-chan.
Animal Form- User Image

Username: Crystalstar_leader
Character name: Hillary
Character Role: Rooster
Personality: She loves dressing people up and making them look pretty (hense the peacock) she's sweet, love's to take people's idea's and repeat them as her own.
User Image (i know its a guy peacock, but oh well!)
Other: Use to live with the big family, but moves in with Scout.

Cat name- Bearclaw
Role Play Name- Eric
Zodiac Animal- Tiger
Age- 18
Gender-Male
Personality- Basically the entire family hates him- he's been so rude to everyone in the past that he's almost entirely ignored. Yet he's made it his goal to to try to repay everyone back for his actions.
Appearence- User Image
Animal Appearence-User Image
Other- He works for the F.B.I without the rest of the family knowing.

Username: The_Duke101
Character name: Talon
Character Role: Snake
Personality: is kinda mean, you go anywhere near his space he'll get pissed!
Other: is a rattle snake

Cat Name- You should all know who I am by now...
Roleplay Name- Kameko
Animal- The Ox
Bio- Kameko is a musician- she has a heart for music. She's usually quiet and soft spoken- but when she goes "Black" she'll demand everything to go her way and will become one of the loudest of people.
Appearence-User Image
Animal appearence-User Image

Username: If you dont know by now you're slow.
Character Name: Raizu
Character Role: 'God' of the Zodiac
Personality: She doesnt want anybody to know about her zodiac. She gets really angry really quickly, but otherwise calm and quiet.
Other:

Username: ME
Character name: Kamino
Character Role: Rat
Personality: shy, quiet, keeps to herself.
Other:  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:59 pm
I CALL DRAGON!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:10 pm
I call cat!  

little_moon_girl
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:21 pm
ok now I'll post the skeletion, I just needed to grabe the coolest character first!
(do you know whos the dragon? I'm thinking that it was the dude who had to die early to save everyone else. . .hmmm)
Username: Hedgehog908
Character name: Mizulu (Zulu for short)
Character role: Dragon
Personality: REALLY out going, makes friends easily, enjoys pestering other animals in the zodiac, appears randomly around the people that don't know about the curse. Normally passes school with flying colors with out trying.
Appearance:User Image
Dragon form:User Image
other: She acts younger then she is, is the most careful around the opposite sex, because it would be hard to hide a dragon of her size.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:22 pm
Username: little_moon_girl
Character name: Silver
Character Role: Cat
Personality: Hyper, kinda and very short-tempered
Other: She's all black with a white ear in hre cat form.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:30 pm
(yay!! I based my character off of the bunny, I think he is SOOO sweet!!! And you feel bad when he talks about his past. . . crying I still love you!!! Isn't his name. . .um. . .oh I can't remember. . .)
Mizulu walked through the park, a piece of paper in front of her, "um. . .lets see. . .accourding to my notes Silver should be comeing through here right now." Mizulu looked around and saw Silver strolling through the park, Mizulu leaped behind a tree. "hehe!! Now I've got you!!" Mizulu waited until Silver was in front of her, then jumped, "hi Silver!!!" And landed on top of silver, makeing her give Mizulu a piggy back ride, "I thought you would be here!! Now you have to by me a toy!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:37 pm
Mizulu landed with a thud on Silver's back, who instantly lifted up and made her drop in surprise. Silver turned around, ready to appologise, until she saw it was Mizulu.
Zulu, honostly, you are such a pain!
She helped her up.  

little_moon_girl
Crew

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:40 pm
a'ight well, i'm going to bed.

just so you know, i'm the God of the Zodiac, and the Rat!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:52 pm
(hehe!! Where I am It's only 8 p.m., anyway nightly night!!)
Mizulu rubbed her butt, "ow!!!! Silver!!! Thats mean!!! And it hurt!!" Zulu made puppy dog eyes and pretended to cry, "oh be quiet Zulu!!" Silver complained, "well then you have to buy me a toy!!" Zulu pretende to think then leaned forward in Silvers face, "I want a stuff kitty, so I can charish the moments we have together!!" Mizulu then dogged a punch from Silver. "aw!! Silver I thought we loved eacother!!"  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:01 pm
Silver groaned.
Will buying you a stupided stuffed cat make you shut up?
Zulu nodded.
Then come on, we'll go get one.
She started walking, and they were soon at the store.
Pick whatever.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:12 pm
Mizulu hugged silver then looked around, then saw one, it was the size of a real cat, and it was all black, but it had one white ear, "here Silver lets buy this one." Zulu clung on to Silvers arm as they bought it, "there happy?" Silver said. Mizulu hugged the cat, "I love it, it looks just like the real thing!!!" Silver sighed. "come on Mizulu lets go home!" Zulu pretended to sob, "but sis!! We haven't spent an unforgetable day together yet!!" Silver groaned, "when did I say I would do that?" "just now!!" Mizulu grabbed Silvers arm and started to head to the park.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:25 pm
Silver sighed. Zulu was such a pain!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:32 pm
Mizulu spotted the teeter-totter, "come on Silver!!! Lets go play on the teeter-totter!!" Mizulu then raced over and landed on one end, then waited for Silver to sit down.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:47 pm
Silver sat, and Mizulu started going up and down.  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff