Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
New threat to our fandom? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enzai Sebby3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:56 pm
Karin...ugh another Sasuke fangirl to deal with.Hopefully she gets wiped out with most of her other Akatsuki buddies >.>
Also i heard off of wikipedia that she stole one of his shirts O.o
and also tried to drug her teamates while they were asleep so she could have her way with Sasuke *which didnt work* haha ^-^

I officially hate her more than Sakura now because...annoying is one thing...but a bunny boiler is a whole other league of 'pain in the a**'

Thoughts anyone?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:01 pm
It seems that Karin, or better yet, Sasuke's group. Is going to die by the hands of the eight tail demon. They're not doing so well and their already really injured.

Edit: Yes, Karin is just like another Sakura (From first season). Wikipedia is always wrong. Just defiant fangirls will do anything to make their pairing real.  

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

Enzai Sebby3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:11 pm
Youre making me feel much better about this ^-^
Since Sasuke's one of the main characters,he's less likely to die.
Where as the rest of his group are minor characters and should be killed off easily 3nodding
Mwahahaha! enjoy your Karin burgers,eight tailed beast whee  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:12 pm
Haha, oh my xDD Well, Karin is annoying...but I don't think she stole Sasuke's shirt... Some random people probably wrote that, to make others hate Karin more. Just because she rivals Sakura's affection, which I believe is not there anymore. But, Karin is just like Sakura...like how 1ntransigent stated. Drugging?....I don't think Kishimoto would put that in his story...even if it's for teens....still drugging?....O.o

Though, as you can tell. Sasuke only treats her as a tool for fighting...like his other teammates. Okay, maybe not a tool because that's too harsh... But he still cares about Naruto. He was thinking about him, when he asked Madara about the nine tails, meaning, Naruto.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

1ntransigent
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:16 pm
kittycatneko3
Youre making me feel much better about this ^-^
Since Sasuke's one of the main characters,he's less likely to die.
Where as the rest of his group are minor characters and should be killed off easily 3nodding
Mwahahaha! enjoy your Karin burgers,eight tailed beast whee
You're welcome. Even though Sasuke's a main character does not mean he won't die. Mangaka's always puts twist in their stories. Just like, Kamui from x tv series. He was the main character, but died.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:34 pm
Karin=first season Sakura. Nothing but a person who's just there.  

DeficientLoser

Enzai Sebby3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:18 pm
These pictures definitely say...we are not alone in our hatred ^-^

User Image

User Image

Also here's one i made earlier xD

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:41 pm
kittycatneko3
These pictures definitely say...we are not alone in our hatred ^-^

User Image

User Image

Also here's one i made earlier xD

User Image
...my eyes are scarred.  

DeficientLoser

Enzai Sebby3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:10 pm
lol xD
yeah...maybe i should have left the fat guy picture out whee  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:56 pm
kittycatneko3
lol xD
yeah...maybe i should have left the fat guy picture out whee
Yes you should had.  

AraiHito
Crew

Fishiesinthesky

Mewling Lunatic

11,050 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:25 am
:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Uh, I guess I can't really say much, seeing as how I'm really not caught up to the latest manga chapter... but from what I've heard of her, I think that she's pretty much harmless. It sure is annoying, though. stare  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:08 pm
FishStick85
:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Uh, I guess I can't really say much, seeing as how I'm really not caught up to the latest manga chapter... but from what I've heard of her, I think that she's pretty much harmless. It sure is annoying, though. stare
Lol, she is annoying. She's much like the old Sakura but she's pretty smart and caring. Just...annoying.  

DeficientLoser

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:57 pm
Gamexrocks
Haha, oh my xDD Well, Karin is annoying...but I don't think she stole Sasuke's shirt... Some random people probably wrote that, to make others hate Karin more. Just because she rivals Sakura's affection, which I believe is not there anymore. But, Karin is just like Sakura...like how 1ntransigent stated. Drugging?....I don't think Kishimoto would put that in his story...even if it's for teens....still drugging?....O.o

Though, as you can tell. Sasuke only treats her as a tool for fighting...like his other teammates. Okay, maybe not a tool because that's too harsh... But he still cares about Naruto. He was thinking about him, when he asked Madara about the nine tails, meaning, Naruto.

She did take his shirt. It was around his first warerobe change. It was torn and stuff. She took it from the ground and looked like she was smelling it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:27 pm
Yume_Shinkirou
Gamexrocks

She did take his shirt. It was around his first warerobe change. It was torn and stuff. She took it from the ground and looked like she was smelling it.
Wow...creepy.  

DeficientLoser

Missing Note

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:06 pm
Karin's just another sakura. There's no chance of them being together. stare at least...i hope not. sweatdrop  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff