Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.Hack// the beginning of the end (FULL) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mavverik

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:38 pm
welll this is after Lycoris got deleted after Kite obtained the Bracelet but not before his adventure was over...(yeah its a crap description but it sums it up.)

Rules:
1. I can have godly characters not you.
2. lvl 50 or lower to start.
3. no autohits unless versing an NPC.
4. respect all rules.
5. rp till you let your character die. (RANDOM BOAR appeared it did 7 billion damage and killed me...WRONG)
6. speaking out of topic is like this (->) yes it is an arrow...
7. emails to other characters are like this *hello
8.no flaming
9.and tell me what your character looks like no pics please. be descriptive
10. post the profiles if you want special powers pm me.

respect the ten comman--rules and I'll respect you biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:08 pm
Character Profiles...
Post them

Gaian Name:

U.I.D.: (Username and Id number 6 numbers)
Race and class:
Level:
Favorite weapons sad Who adventures with only one weapon?)
Bio:
Element Wave:  

Mavverik

Mavverik

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:15 pm
U.I.D.: Cairo 480246
Race: human longarms
Level: unknown
Favorite weapons: Javelins, and a Kwandao
Bio: a moderator in the system who is able to change his level and weapons in an Instance
Element Wave: Earth
Appearance: A thin man with cornrows and dark skin has the wave logo on his forehead. he wears chainmail for upper protection and a pair of changlers with boots that go up to his knees  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:42 pm
->I would like to join.

Gaian Name: KikuMizu

U.I.D.: Jumiyu 139994
Race: Human
Level: 33
Favorite weapons:heavy blade but loves to collet twinblades for some reason.
Bio: a regular player who's gotten into trouble recently with her character data
Element Wave: water
Looks: teenish with long black hair done up in a braid, pale skin, plain beige cloth covering chest (but not shoulders) and a black skirt down to mid-thigh. Black boots, black gloves, and purple and blue tattoos down arms and legs. Thick brown belt holding up heavyblade.  

KikuMizu

Mavverik

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:56 pm
-> Alright well now it can start.

Cairo jumped over a barrel and through an alley as he ran through hell city home of demons and to the chaos gate escaping to Mac.Anu "Holy that was really close." he said through his Mic to a friend.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:18 am
->I'm guessing I'm the friend...

Behind him was his friend Jumiyu, who simply nodded as a reply instead of speaking. Cairo managed to catch the motion as he looked back again for any enemies.  

KikuMizu

Mavverik

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:53 pm
-> Might as well be. I was thinking of a level up system for the characters.
He simply stood up and looked around "We should go see the fight in the pvp arena I heard Krugnitsch is supposed to be fighting Reid the rock. It's gonna be big he said."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:18 am
Jumiyu shook her head. "I'm sick of watching these things." her voice was cold, "We need enter ourselves. We need a wavemaster so we can get healed quickly in battle instead of watching out ourselves. Do you have anyone who's willing?"  

KikuMizu

Mavverik

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:02 pm
-> You notice that you posted exactly 24-hours away from the last one?
I could always get my friend from The office down the way but I think it might be cheap he thought to himself. "we should hold auditions for people who love adventure." Cairo said sitting down. "Wavemasters and twinblades. That way we have a full team." He said smiling up at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:14 am
-> Huh, how about that?
Jumiyu smiled back, which was rare in her case. "Alright, so where would these wonderful auditions be? We can't really test their skill here."  

KikuMizu

Mavverik

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:10 pm
"Where else but in the Arenas Solo competitions" Cairo said standing up and walk to the Chaos Gate "I forgot to open a treasure chest in the dungeon I was just in I'll see you tomorrow."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:30 pm
Gaian Name: Ecstays and Blood

U.I.D.: Kuri 000666
Race and class: human / Knuckle Master
Level: 30
Favorite weapons:Gauntlets
Bio: Kuri is a somewhat loner player with trust issues. he was PK'd many times when he first started. favorite area: Undying Lovers Wrath
Element Wave biggrin ark
Character design: jet black hair reaching to his sholders, deathly pale skin, about 6 ft, looks about 18, red wave patterns around belly button and under eyes, black leather sleeveless top, black leather pants, black stiletto boots, and a purple belted skirt
equipment - holy demon fists  

Ecstasy and Blood

Mavverik

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:51 am
-> nice number real original your accepted  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:53 pm
-> lol first thing that poped into my mind thanks
-kuri gates in and looks around-  

Ecstasy and Blood

KikuMizu

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:10 am
As Kuri was looking around, Jumiyu was coming to the warp gate to go to another dungon. Her heavyblade brushed against Kuri as she passed but if she felt it, she ignored it.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff