Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply Kanda`s Training Room ~ Learn how to fight
Kanda is sick rp. join or be... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o0Kanda0o

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:30 pm
User Image

Kanda is resting/sleeping underneath on a couch. His hair rests flwoingly arund his face. The only thing he has on are pants underneath that 'cause an akuma ripped his shirt off. stare Damn akuma. Right now he isn't feeling that well. Damn Akuma! If I was well I would rip the living-! scream

Now. Continue the story with me. Keep it rated pg-13 though. stare Dont call me Yuu in any shape or form!!!!!!!! scream scream If I get soup please chicken NOODLE soup. Thanks. stare  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:03 pm
Miu Sakura
User Image

Kanda is resting/sleeping underneath on a couch. His hair rests flwoingly arund his face. The only thing he has on are pants underneath that 'cause an akuma ripped his shirt off. stare Damn akuma. Right now he isn't feeling that well. Damn Akuma! If I was well I would rip the living-! scream

Now. Continue the story with me. Keep it rated pg-13 though. stare Dont call me Yuu in any shape or form!!!!!!!! scream scream If I get soup please chicken NOODLE soup. Thanks. stare
(Dxxx POOR YUU MY YUU DXX ) * gets some soup * here* hands it to yuu*  

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:06 pm
allen walker-d gray man
Miu Sakura
User Image

* gets shifty eyes* oo i wanna touch him....... XD* goes a and gets him a shirt and puts it on him and puts a cold warm towel on his head*>////<  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:07 pm
allen walker-d gray man
Miu Sakura
User Image

Kanda's vision to were everything is just a blur. he cannot see anything. thus he can only hold his hand out, hopeing that someone will hold it. His mind isn't toally there so he is kind of softer. "W-who's there?..Akuma?!", Kanda tries to think.  

o0Kanda0o

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:10 pm
Miu Sakura
allen walker-d gray man
Miu Sakura
User Image

Kanda's vision to were everything is just a blur. he cannot see anything. thus he can only hold his hand out, hopeing that someone will hold it. His mind isn't toally there so he is kind of softer. "W-who's there?..Akuma?!", Kanda tries to think.

>///< * hold his hand* no kanda its mizu....:3 >//<  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:15 pm
rachuto
Miu Sakura
allen walker-d gray man
Miu Sakura
User Image

"I can smell Allen though... He wear that scent...", Kanda sniffed the hand. "Not Allen..." Kanda was very sick so he wasnt acting normal.  

o0Kanda0o

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:18 pm
Miu Sakura
rachuto
Miu Sakura
allen walker-d gray man
Miu Sakura
User Image

"I can smell Allen though... He wear that scent...", Kanda sniffed the hand. "Not Allen..." Kanda was very sick so he wasnt acting normal.

allen i think needs to back away before kanda smacks him... * stares at him and starts getting red -////-  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:21 pm
rachuto
Miu Sakura
rachuto
Miu Sakura
allen walker-d gray man
Miu Sakura
User Image

allen i think needs to back away before kanda smacks him... * stares at him and starts getting red -////-

"I smell noodles in soup...". Kanda tries to sit up but plops back down as his hair flys over his face. Kanda is very sweaty from the fever. Kanda throws his jacket off cause it's just to hot.  

o0Kanda0o

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:23 pm
Miu Sakura
rachuto
Miu Sakura
rachuto
Miu Sakura

"I smell noodles in soup...". Kanda tries to sit up but plops back down as his hair flys over his face. Kanda is very sweaty from the fever. Kanda throws his jacket off cause it's just to hot.

* trys to surpress her fangirl scream* * helps him sit up and clears his hair out of is face*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:26 pm
rachuto
Miu Sakura
rachuto
Miu Sakura
rachuto
Miu Sakura

* trys to surpress her fangirl scream* * helps him sit up and clears his hair out of is face*

"Doesn't...Allen have the soup?", Kanda tries to think. For once Kanda's eyes are very calm from the medicine he took earlier for his headaches.  

o0Kanda0o

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:27 pm
Miu Sakura
rachuto
Miu Sakura
rachuto
Miu Sakura

"Doesn't...Allen have the soup?", Kanda tries to think. For once Kanda's eyes are very calm from the medicine he took earlier for his headaches.

* hmm takes soup from allen and gives kanda the soup*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:30 pm
rachuto
Miu Sakura
rachuto
Miu Sakura
rachuto
Miu Sakura

Kanda takes the soup but can't manuver the spoon correctly. "Dammit."  

o0Kanda0o

Tarouchoo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:31 pm
Miu Sakura
rachuto
Miu Sakura
rachuto
Miu Sakura

Kanda takes the soup but can't manuver the spoon correctly. "Dammit."

:3 * takes spoon softly from his hand and starts feeding him*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:37 pm
Miu Sakura
rachuto
Miu Sakura
allen walker-d gray man
Miu Sakura
User Image

0_o HE CALLED ME BY MY NAME XDDD  

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:38 pm
rachuto
Miu Sakura
rachuto
Miu Sakura
rachuto
Miu Sakura

i will get some warm water and some towels * goes get the items*  
Kanda`s Training Room ~ Learn how to fight

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas