~*~Bios Thread~*~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x.Marsh[mel]low.x
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 6:04 pm
Introduce yourself here, you can share what country you're from, what music you play, what instrument, if you're in the band, what's the bands name, all that stuff ^^

Hey people, my name is Mel, I'm 14 years old and live in Canada. I play guitar, drums, and keyboard as well as sing and I would like to learn some DJing skills ^^. I started a band about 6 months back called Shattered Silence whee I like to ride horses and I draw and write and I love Linkin Park... As you may have noticed. Did I leave anything out? Heh, just ask if I did.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 6:18 pm
Hey!

The name's Riyo. I live in Canada. I sing. AND I SING WELL, DAMN IT! >.<; Stupid, evil school boys know NOTHING!!! Oh, I'm in Shattered Silence with Melly-chan there. ^-^; We rock. Well, we will. When we get around to it. I love reading, writing, singing, anime and manga, video games, DDR, I love to talk! Hyperness, glomps, and rambles about things you don't care about are my specialty! *grins* And... that's it!

_Riyo_
Vice Captain

x.Marsh[mel]low.x
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 9:38 pm
_Riyo_
Hey!

The name's Riyo. I live in Canada. I sing. AND I SING WELL, DAMN IT! >.<; Stupid, evil school boys know NOTHING!!! Oh, I'm in Shattered Silence with Melly-chan there. ^-^; We rock. Well, we will. When we get around to it. I love reading, writing, singing, anime and manga, video games, DDR, I love to talk! Hyperness, glomps, and rambles about things you don't care about are my specialty! *grins* And... that's it!

Grawr, my name is Mel scream  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 6:30 pm
Mel_Darkflame
_Riyo_
Hey!

*pats her on the head* That's nice, Melly-chan.  

_Riyo_
Vice Captain

x.Marsh[mel]low.x
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 7:32 pm
_Riyo_
Mel_Darkflame
_Riyo_
Hey!

Isn't it? *grins evilly*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 7:52 pm
Mel_Darkflame
_Riyo_
Mel_Darkflame
_Riyo_
Hey!

Isn't it? *grins evilly*

Yes, it is. Heh, heh. Mwahaha... *evil laughter ensues*  

_Riyo_
Vice Captain

tolkien

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 11:31 am
HI, My name's Ned and I'm from Indiana( But I'm not a hick). I'm in a band ( we haven't decided on a name yet), in it I am lead Guitar, sometimes I play rhythm cause we don't have a bass or rhythm guitar. Anyways I wail!!! blaugh I love to read,write, but usually I don't have the time to get around to reading, or writing crying "Call me pythetic, call me what you will" -Green Day  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 10:08 pm
Hey hey everybody!

My name's Esmerelda (no, it's not, but that's what you're gonna call me). I play bass, and as of a few days ago, trumpet. I play in a "punk" (hahahaha, seriously, we were joking when we called ourselves punk... or at least I was) called Black and White Society. I cannot sing to save my life, but that doesn't stop me from wailing VooDoo Glow Skulls at the top of my lungs. (When nobody is listening...)

I also enjoy watching, critiquing, and making films. And debate, but right now debate is depressing and I don't wanna talk about it. sweatdrop  

nitroglycerin

x.Marsh[mel]low.x
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 1:05 pm
nitroglycerin
Hey hey everybody!

My name's Esmerelda (no, it's not, but that's what you're gonna call me). I play bass, and as of a few days ago, trumpet. I play in a "punk" (hahahaha, seriously, we were joking when we called ourselves punk... or at least I was) called Black and White Society. I cannot sing to save my life, but that doesn't stop me from wailing VooDoo Glow Skulls at the top of my lungs. (When nobody is listening...)

I also enjoy watching, critiquing, and making films. And debate, but right now debate is depressing and I don't wanna talk about it. sweatdrop

nicetomeetya and your sig makes me laugh.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 3:45 pm
Hey, I'm Steve, I play guitar and bass. Right now I'm not in a band due to the fact that I need to learn to play better. I liek to skateboard, listen to music, watch tv, eat, and sleep. blaugh  

Mindless Exploits

spoonjunkie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 4:09 pm
I'm Crystal and I'm new and poor to Gaiaonline. biggrin I'm from the US and I used to be the lead singer/rythmn guitarist for an all girl indie/punk band a few years ago. right now i'm in the process of getting a new mac so i can make fun synth and play guitar/sing again in a band with a few guy friends. as well as playing guitar and using keyboards and computers to make fun sounds, i play bass and violin (very poorly) as well. i'm going to college to finish up my bachelor's degree and i'm going to england to get my masters in music industry. I really want to sign bands as an A&R coordinator for a living or do creative marketing work for a record company.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 3:40 pm
Mel_Darkflame
Introduce yourself here, you can share what country you're from, what music you play, what instrument, if you're in the band, what's the bands name, all that stuff ^^

Hey people, my name is Mel, I'm 14 years old and live in Canada. I play guitar, drums, and keyboard as well as sing and I would like to learn some DJing skills ^^. I started a band about 6 months back called Shattered Silence whee I like to ride horses and I draw and write. Did I leave anything out? Heh, just ask if I did.

hey all. i'm liz. i'm 16 years old and live in NY, I also belong to a band called just for show .

i play guitar and sing.

i'm also a writer, though my skill is in the eyes of the beholder. smile

-shrug- i'm pretty boring. heh.  

XxMusikJunkiexX

Fire_and_Starshine

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 9:22 pm
Hey y'all

Well my name is Robyn, and I'm from Canada. I play piano and sing, i am also learning guitar (my strumming is atrocious). I recently moved, because I'm at college tudying nursing. So I don't have a piano to practice or play. So i've been mainly listening to music, and critiquing it, (as wellas ebing forced to learn guitar). I have also written a few songs, but I don't like to play them for many people. I can't really say i'm in a "band" but I have a bunch of friends who i play with. We have some good times!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 7:59 pm
hey =D

im Pip, from toronto... i play the piano and can somewhat sing.. i started my AR about half a year ago... still can't play that much but my techniques are getting better =D anyway, i love eating, playing videogames and reading webcomic almost as much as i love sleeping... im a 16 year-old grade 11 student.. and we need sleep =) other than that.. i like gackt and i despise people who become singers just to make money... they don't even sing...  

beautiful3ulogy

minion002

Questionable Rogue

13,125 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 4:26 pm
well
im Mike from saskatoon,in the land of living skies,in the great white north,
im 16,i play a little guitar,and i like to sing,love linkin park,draw a bunch(im a "artist") and im a complete crazy deranged psychopath
who has a very un healthy fascination with fire....guess thats about it...

♥ Non-Music Talk

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff