ash's chimchar Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II lemon sorbet II

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:20 pm
how did he catch it?

what episode is it in so i can watch it on youtube?

why did paul release it?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:54 am
As far as I know, he was given it by Prof. Rowan in the episode that introduced Dawn and her Piplup.  

krishnath

infamousmrj

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:35 am
There were three consecutive episodes, Tag, We're It!, Glory Blaze, and Smells Like Team Spirit, and it was Glory Blaze where Chimchar was released by Paul, and caught by Ash.
At least, I think it was. I do remember it being one of those, though.
As to why, Paul just deemed Chimchar too weak and useless, so that was that.
As for how Ash caught it, I believe all he did was ask it to join him after Paul released him. =
Hope this helps.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:57 am
infamousmrj
There were three consecutive episodes, Tag, We're It!, Glory Blaze, and Smells Like Team Spirit, and it was Glory Blaze where Chimchar was released by Paul, and caught by Ash.
At least, I think it was. I do remember it being one of those, though.
As to why, Paul just deemed Chimchar too weak and useless, so that was that.
As for how Ash caught it, I believe all he did was ask it to join him after Paul released him. =
Hope this helps.

That is what happened, except Chimchar accepted the offer in 'Smells Like Team Spirit', as Ash didn't give Chimchar the offer until the very end of the previous episode. Other then that, you're bang on. 3nodding  

lila0291

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100

infamousmrj

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:24 am
lila0291

That is what happened, except Chimchar accepted the offer in 'Smells Like Team Spirit', as Ash didn't give Chimchar the offer until the very end of the previous episode. Other then that, you're bang on. 3nodding

Cool, cool. Makes me feel as if I know something. XD It has been such a long time since I've seen them, I was afraid all my information was wrong. X3  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:40 pm
^^ Nope, your info is right, unless the anime is wrong. >.< I don't normally follow the anime, but that was on when I turned on the TV, so I watched it. sweatdrop I wish they would bring out the old episodes again, they were much better than they are now. (especially the Johto episodes, but then again, I love the second generation whee )  

lila0291

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100

infamousmrj

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:50 pm
lila0291
^^ Nope, your info is right, unless the anime is wrong. >.< I don't normally follow the anime, but that was on when I turned on the TV, so I watched it. sweatdrop I wish they would bring out the old episodes again, they were much better than they are now. (especially the Johto episodes, but then again, I love the second generation whee )

XD Well, I watch it now if I'm ever awake when it comes on.
The old shows! OMG!! I have them all from the first through johto on VHS! XD They're in storage, but I have them. They were great. Ah, the memories... lol  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:52 pm
I know, right? I can still remember singing to the theme songs ^^ I can't do that now, because the theme song is so weird-sounding that I'm embarassed to sing it... But I can sing the first 6 seasons! ^^"  

lila0291

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100

infamousmrj

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:09 pm
The theme songs, now...ugh. I usually mute the TV if I have to sit through the theme song, now. I do, however, enjoy watching the opening animations, even without the sound.

But, and this is the million dollar question: Can you do the pokerap? XD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:18 pm
XDD I can do about 2/3 of the first gen. Pokérap, at least I used to be able to... I can do most of the second gen. one, too. I never even bothered listening to the third gen. one, and I don't think they've made one for the fourth. I have the 10th anniversary Pokémon CD, so I'm able to listen to them for hours at a time. They're so entertaining! ^^"  

lila0291

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100

II lemon sorbet II

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:07 pm
thx!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:54 pm
infamousmrj
The theme songs, now...ugh. I usually mute the TV if I have to sit through the theme song, now. I do, however, enjoy watching the opening animations, even without the sound.

I can! I have it on my iPod. ^-^  

Negai Boshi
Captain

lila0291

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:02 am
Negai Boshi
infamousmrj

Omg, that's cool 4laugh
I wish I could do thatm, but all my friends would make fun of me if they saw it... gonk

(I have to be a closet Pokémon fanatic, because everyone I know would pick me down to nothing if they found out...)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:17 am
lila0291
Negai Boshi
infamousmrj

Omg, that's cool 4laugh
I wish I could do thatm, but all my friends would make fun of me if they saw it... gonk

(I have to be a closet Pokémon fanatic, because everyone I know would pick me down to nothing if they found out...)
Then they are not really your friends anyway, and you should find new persons to hang out with. ^^  

krishnath

lila0291

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:55 am
krishnath
lila0291
Negai Boshi
infamousmrj

Omg, that's cool 4laugh

Then they are not really your friends anyway, and you should find new persons to hang out with. ^^

Meh, it's okay. Everyone is like that, they just like to bug me. Besides, the only person I know who I can be Pokémon-nerdish goes to a different school than me... She used to be my best friend, but we just HAD to move. >.>  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff