Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
Fave ST Villian Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wizard Kittie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:37 pm
I prefer Q, the Borg, Romulans, and Klingons...anyone else?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:49 pm
I prefer the klingons.  

orcinusorca22

GunMage04

Adored Cat

14,625 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:51 pm
I love Q. Just because he brings the fun as well as the villiany. (Sp?)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:16 am
I have to say Q.He just has a dirty no good feel about him.Yet he cares in his own twisted manner.That is why I find him( the Q messin' with Picard) a much more fascinating.  

Kizzeh

4,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200

goddess_oraorchid

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:34 pm
I don't consider Q to be a villain he's just an antagonist.

I suppose The Borg they're very interesting because when you think about it the Q nanites were programmed to seek out perfection by adapting different species. They're just doing what they were programmed to do by any means  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:06 pm
Definitely The Borg. The Borg is that one bad guy that the heroes keep defeating, but always find a way to defeat the heroes back.  

Maria Stark

Wizard Kittie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:51 pm
I am awed by your responses.

wink

I like Q cause he's funny, twisted, but he cares. It's neat to watch him and Picard just go for it, y'know? Like in Tapestry--just get all witty and defensive.
"I'm not dead! And even if I were, the afterlife could not be run by you--the universe is not so ill-planned!"
"Blasphemy! I should smite you or strike you down or something!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:39 pm
Dukat : D

Or just the Dominon in general. From the changelings, the vorta, and the Jem'Hadar, they were just amazing.  

pandasuta56

Wizard Kittie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:02 pm
altair068

Or just the Dominon in general. From the changelings, the vorta, and the Jem'Hadar, they were just amazing.

Dude, I am SOOO ST-illiterate. Which series are they from? {I only know TOS and season one TNG.}  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:32 am

I love Q, but he has a soft side, and I wouldn't really call him a villain.

The borg are simply amazing. I love them. There's something sexy about mindless insanely powerful drones... And, of course, there's the two sexiest borgs: Seven and the Borg Queen (:

The Klingons are good too, but again, not as much of villains as there is an alliance and they are bound by honour, so they're not as scary.

Dukat is my favourite Cardassian by far.

The Romulans are interesting, but a little too defensive and secretive to be my favourite.

As for the Dominion, I just don't like them.
Kazon? They're kinda annoying.
8472? Aaah!

But, the borg are my favourite. :3

:'D
ilovecomments

-[.Moo.]-

pandasuta56

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:29 pm
Wizard Kittie
altair068

Dude, I am SOOO ST-illiterate. Which series are they from? {I only know TOS and season one TNG.}

They are all from DS9 : D  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:07 pm
altair068
Wizard Kittie
altair068

They are all from DS9 : D

ty. mrgreen
-[.Moo.]-
The Romulans are interesting, but a little too defensive and secretive to be my favourite.

But that's what makes them such great villians--you never know what's coming next!
-[.Moo.]-

Yeah, okay, you got me there...but he is classified as a villian. All Q-fans are therefore rooting for evil. 4laugh Ah, evil...I love it so.
BTW, I am jealous of Moo! >.< I would've SOOOO loved to be there with you...plus, you mentioned England. I love England! ^.^  

Wizard Kittie

YoukaiLuvr

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:40 pm
-[.Moo.]-

The borg are simply amazing. I love them. There's something sexy about mindless insanely powerful drones... And, of course, there's the two sexiest borgs: Seven and the Borg Queen (:

The Klingons are good too, but again, not as much of villains as there is an alliance and they are bound by honour, so they're not as scary.

8472? Aaah!

I kinda agree with Moo. I mean, Q, the Klingons, and the Romulans are not true villians. The closest that come are the Cardassians, and even then, it's rough - I'd have to say Corbin Entek should be one of the best villians.

Seriously - if any of you liked the arc involving Tekeny Ghemor in DS9 (where Nerys got transformed into a Cardassian), then Entek's the guy for you...the most recent DS9 book, Fearful Symmetry, really goes into that...my jaw kept dropping as I was reading it...there's more connecting Nerys to Illiana than we thought....

The Dominion...yeah, once Odo got it through their thick heads that they aren't gods, they're pretty harmless.
The Kazon? Phbbt.
8472? Yeah right.

The thing is, to be a true villian, you need to do three things:

- to want to cause others pain
- to take joy in it
- and to know that what you are doing is wrong and yet (excuse my language) not give a s**t.

When you think about it that way, I'm not even sure Entek fits the bill. Q, as much as we love to hate him, sure doesn't.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:52 pm
YoukaiLuvr
-[.Moo.]-

8472? Aaah!

I kinda agree with Moo. I mean, Q, the Klingons, and the Romulans are not true villians. The closest that come are the Cardassians, and even then, it's rough - I'd have to say Corbin Entek should be one of the best villians.

Seriously - if any of you liked the arc involving Tekeny Ghemor in DS9 (where Nerys got transformed into a Cardassian), then Entek's the guy for you...the most recent DS9 book, Fearful Symmetry, really goes into that...my jaw kept dropping as I was reading it...there's more connecting Nerys to Illiana than we thought....

The Dominion...yeah, once Odo got it through their thick heads that they aren't gods, they're pretty harmless.
The Kazon? Phbbt.
8472? Yeah right.

- to take joy in it
- and to know that what you are doing is wrong and yet (excuse my language) not give a s**t.

When you think about it that way, I'm not even sure Entek fits the bill. Q, as much as we love to hate him, sure doesn't.

but we can pretend he does. it'll make him feel good, lol!  

Wizard Kittie

-[.Moo.]-

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:14 am
YoukaiLuvr
-[.Moo.]-

8472? Aaah!

The Kazon? Phbbt.
8472? Yeah right.

- to take joy in it

But then the Borg don't really fit into the villain catagory either. I mean, they're just programmed to assimilate, they have no free will and take no pleasure in it.

But I think there are many Cardassians who do fit that bill.
They're true sadists.

And, I loved the episode where Nerys was turned into Illiana, and then the further meetings with Nerys' new found father figure. I'm not a DS9 buff, though, I really need to buy the DVD set...

:'D
ilovecomments

Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas