Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
I'M REALLY UPSET DX Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is it okay for Jwalk to light one up?
  Yes, It's really not that big of a deal
  FXCK NO, IT'S NOT!!!!
View Results

ReinventLove05

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:04 pm
PanicChic2005 just got her deluxe edition, so we were enjoying the amazement that is "Calendar Buisness: The Making Of Pretty. Odd."
and then, out of no where comes a sight so horrible, so tradgic...
Something I NEVER thought I would have to see...

Jonathan Jacob Walker...
Smoking!!

DX

noooooo!!!
It's bad enough we have to stop Bdon..
but Jon too?!?!
I'm so dissapointed):
Of course I still love Jon all the same.
I'm just upset that he made that choice/:

... Am I over reacting?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:12 pm
I don't think ur over reacting. I had the same reaction.  

music is living

ReinventLove05

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:20 pm
WHAT?!

How long has everyone known about this??!!

DX!!!!

xP.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:36 pm
It is somewhat old, but we have seen a picture with Jon right next to a bong. ]: We weren't sure if it was a bong or not..

Panda Cheval

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:42 pm
I can understand why you're upset since you just found out... but to be honest, I'm getting really sick of talking about this.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:54 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
I can understand why you're upset since you just found out... but to be honest, I'm getting really sick of talking about this.

Same here... I hate talking about this ]:

Panda Cheval

ReinventLove05

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:25 pm
Panda.Gal
Polyphonic Twilight

sorry, I just didn't want to be dissapointed alone xP.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:06 am
Panda.Gal
Polyphonic Twilight

ditto  

candie the pirate thief

3,400 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:21 pm
I think Jon smoking has already been discussed in serveral different threads, but I'm going to let this thread be because I don't think there was ever an entire thread based on Jon smoking, was there?

You know what, I'm not sick of talking about this. This is something that really digusts me and breaks my heart, and I'm not just going to leave it alone. There's almost nothing I can do about it, but I feel like we should try to do something, shouldnt we? I mean, Gosh...someone we love is hurting their own body. Can't we all try writing letters or something? Anything.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:32 pm
PrimeOdd
I think Jon smoking has already been discussed in serveral different threads, but I'm going to let this thread be because I don't think there was ever an entire thread based on Jon smoking, was there?

You know what, I'm not sick of talking about this. This is something that really digusts me and breaks my heart, and I'm not just going to leave it alone. There's almost nothing I can do about it, but I feel like we should try to do something, shouldnt we? I mean, Gosh...someone we love is hurting their own body. Can't we all try writing letters or something? Anything.

I mean, like I hate talking about how some we care about and their hazard over and over. Its hard for me to type something at least...

Panda Cheval

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:37 pm
Panda.Gal
PrimeOdd

I mean, like I hate talking about how some we care about and their hazard over and over. Its hard for me to type something at least...

It's just so frustrating. I think I could rant about it forever. gonk

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:23 am
I know it may be difficult to swallow the truth.
But honestly, you have to put that aside, and accept it.
They are human, they make their own choices, they suffer their own consequences.
The best we can do as fans is to stand by them.

GoodbyeLights

PanicChic2005

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:05 pm
PrimeOdd

Well, if you recall the ideas we had for Brendon's message to get them to stop.
We'll make a copy for both.
Or different reasons.
I want them to stop.
Makes me want to slap a ho.
Stupid smoking.
>:[  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:09 pm
PanicChic2005
PrimeOdd

Well, if you recall the ideas we had for Brendon's message to get them to stop.
We'll make a copy for both.
Or different reasons.
I want them to stop.
Makes me want to slap a ho.
Stupid smoking.
>:[

LOL @ the slapping.
I really do want them to stop. I wish we could just tell them like, right now
x[ I hate what they are doing to their bodies.
Filling it with poison ]:

Panda Cheval

Fragile Panic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:55 pm
Agreed.But i have no idea what to do.  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items