Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Global Trade Station (Trades & Breeding requests)
Krishnath's Breeding Center: Updated 6th September Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

krishnath

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:03 am
Come one, come all, to the grand opening of my breeding center. The reason I made this thread is simple, I am only five short pokemon away from filling my national dex (not counting event pokemon, since Oak doesn't).

There will be three sections to the Breeding Center: What I can Breed, What I am Looking For, and Special Limited Offers.

Let's get started, shall we? ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:07 am
What I Can Breed

Note: If you want anything other than the first evolution of the pokemon, you better offer me something special, 'kay, because it can take a very long time to level something enough (case in point, the dragons, tyrannitar, and Metagross for example). The same goes if you want a specific gender.

I always breed two of each pokemon, and give you the one with the best nature or stats.

Although I can breed just about anything, these are what I specialize in:

Bulbasaur with your choice of Magical Leaf and/or Ingrain.

Charmander with Dragon Dance.

Squirtle with Aqua Ring or Aqua Jet

Dratini with Haze or Dragon Breath

Chikorita with Leech Seed or Ancient Power

Cyndaquil with Flare Blitz

Totodile with Dragon Claw or Dragon Dance

Tyrannitar with Ancient Power or Curse

Treecko with Magical Leaf or Dragon Breath

Torchic with Night Slash or Baton Pass+Agility.

Mudkip with Ice Ball or Ancient Power.

Bagon with Dragon Dance or Hydro Pump

Beldum (sorry, no egg moves)

Turtwig with Seed Bomb and/or Growth

Chimchar with Fire Punch and/or Thunder Punch

Piplup with Mud-slap or Aquaring+Hydro Pump.

Gible with Outrage or Metal Claw.

Note: If you want a pokemon and it doesn't need to know any egg moves, I will try and catch a wild one if it is more convenient for me (I.e. If Beldum is currently swarming).

If you want anything else, don't be afraid to ask. ^^  

krishnath

krishnath

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:09 am
What I am Looking For

This is what I am currently looking for, I will however accept other things as well, just ask, because you never know. ^^

Pokemon I need to finish my national dex:

#012 Butterfree (acquired!)
#126 Magmar (acquired!)
#237 Hitmontop (acquired!)
#240 Magby (acquired!)
#317 Swalot (acquired!)

Items I am looking for:

Old Amber
Power Band
Power Belt
Power Bracer
Power Weight
Dubious Disk
Reaper Cloth
Nomel Berry (acquired!)
Pamtre Berry
Watmel Berry
Liechi Berry (acquired!)
Ganlon Berry
Salac Berry
Petaya Berry
Apricot Berry
Lansat Berry (acquired!)
Starf Berry (acquired!)
Enigma Berry
Micle Berry
Custap Berry
Jaboca Berry
Rowap Berry
TM91 Flash Cannon

Other Items I am willing to take (but am not looking for):

Rare Candies
Master Balls

If you have anything else to offer, please, do not be afraid to ask. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:12 am
Special Limited Offers:

In this section I will post whatever special offers I currently have in stock, these are one time only offers and may change whenever one of them is traded.

Impish Cresselia, Lvl 50,
Mist, Aurora Beam, Future Sight, Slash,
Holding: Durin Berry

Quiet Chansey(f) with Pokerus, Lvl 18,
Tail Whip, Refresh, Softboiled, Doubleslap,
Holding: Belue Berry

Hardy Salamence(m) transfered from Hoenn, Lvl 50,
Bite, Headbut, Dragon Breath,
Holding: Dragon Fang

Extra! Special Limited Time Offer:
Rash Yanma w. Speed Boost that knows Silver Wind and Whirlwind! Offer only valid until Sunday 14th September.  

krishnath

xDimensionx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:48 am
Oh can I get Bagon with hydro pump and a gible with outrage? I could give you magmar and butterfree for them?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:17 pm
xDimensionx
Oh can I get Bagon with hydro pump and a gible with outrage? I could give you magmar and butterfree for them?

Alas, I already have an offer for the Magmar and Butterfree, and I always honor my agreements.

That said, you can offer me something else, and I will breed what you need. ^^  

krishnath

xDimensionx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:14 am
krishnath
xDimensionx

Alas, I already have an offer for the Magmar and Butterfree, and I always honor my agreements.

I want to give you magmar and butterfree. I have like 7 butterfree. I like them^^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:22 am
xDimensionx
krishnath
xDimensionx

I want to give you magmar and butterfree. I have like 7 butterfree. I like them^^

Yes, but as I said, I have a previous arrangement regarding those two pokemon, and I always honor my agreements.  

krishnath

krishnath

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:41 am
National Pokedex complete. Thanks Negai Boshi! ^^

Thread is still open, if you want anything just give me an offer and we'll take it from there. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:16 pm
krishnath is it possible for you to trade me a cyndaquil. I will trade you any pokemon that i have available and will breed something for you if you wish with a dubious disc on it.  

Zake Epigramerr

krishnath

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:08 am
Cerberus Leonhart
krishnath is it possible for you to trade me a cyndaquil. I will trade you any pokemon that i have available and will breed something for you if you wish with a dubious disc on it.

Sure, male or female? With or without Flare Blitz?

As for what you can give me, anything but the common bugs, magikarps, bidoof/bibarrel, and the ratata chain will do. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:41 pm
krishnath
Cerberus Leonhart

As for what you can give me, anything but the common bugs, magikarps, bidoof/bibarrel, and the ratata chain will do. ^^

i would like a female, with flare blitz if you're willing.
thank you so very much
also would you be willing to also get me a totodile and a chicorita i would be soo greatful to you forever

i can give you a spiritomb, munchlax, and a bagon, with a reaper cloth, and i will give you a flash cannon i saddly dont have any other items you want forgive me. i would be much greatfull to you if i could get these three pokemon from you.  

Zake Epigramerr

krishnath

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:17 am
Cerberus Leonhart
krishnath
Cerberus Leonhart

thank you so very much
also would you be willing to also get me a totodile and a chicorita i would be soo greatful to you forever

i can give you a spiritomb, munchlax, and a bagon, with a reaper cloth, and i will give you a flash cannon i saddly dont have any other items you want forgive me. i would be much greatfull to you if i could get these three pokemon from you.

Will do, but it will have to be sometime next week as I am rather busy this weekend w. Halloween and all. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:41 am
krishnath
Cerberus Leonhart
krishnath
Cerberus Leonhart

thank you so very much

Will do, but it will have to be sometime next week as I am rather busy this weekend w. Halloween and all. ^^

perfectly understandable just let me know when and ill make time. thank you soo much cant wait to hear from you  

Zake Epigramerr

krishnath

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:49 am
I finally have a few hours to spare and will be starting to breed these now.

Quick question: The totodile and chicorita. Any special requests regarding them, or will any do?  
Global Trade Station (Trades & Breeding requests)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games