catgirl64

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:14 pm
who here has been to one?!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:25 pm
I havent been to one yet but I here theres one coming to where Im at soon so im pretty excited 3nodding  

Master cade

TatsujinUrutora

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:21 am
I've only been to one, Wasabi Con 2008 I think it was back in may, it was quite fun being surround by people who love the same things you do biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:37 am
^^; i just attend toy conventions. recently, i've been to toycon 2008. fun, lots of anime toys, cosplays, etc...  

angelpsyche

Sephyre Eyes

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:04 pm
I've been to Anime Expo 05 to 08! One of the biggest/bestest cons in the states~ ^__^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:38 pm
i haven't been to one... but definitely want to!!
so i'm saving up some money... XD

MayaKuroyuki

Wheezing Lunatic

8,800 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

catgirl64

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:10 pm
i've gone to acen for 6 years straight last yerar was there ten year anniversary n im goin to reactor this november then akon in texas  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:55 pm
I just got back from Afw 4 in Wichita and soon will be going to Nakacon in Kansas City. My bro went to Nebraskon and the one in Omaha Nebraska. Anime Iowa was not that great so I would not suggest that one. I love cosplaying and going to conventions with my brother. He makes a cool Cloud and Ichigo.  

neko_fireknives

Kingkong541

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:50 pm
I've been to one!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:00 am
I've been to one just this year whee
The cosplay was awesome xd xd xd xd xd xd  

FireShadowForever

Master cade

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:24 pm
OMG its only 9 days away from now I cant wait xd  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:15 pm
blaugh it was awesome I even got me some sunglasses like the ones my character is whearing except blue and cooler looking xd 3nodding  

Master cade

catgirl64

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:00 pm
i love the conventions! its so awesome to have all those people n to cosplay last year i went as reenamon this year i get to be kanti(always use halloween costume razz )  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:18 pm
I went to the NYAF (New York Anime Festival) in '07 in Dec. It was my first convention and it was a blast! You get to meet voice actors and manga-ka and win prizes & there's so much free stuff!

I love conventions!

gabriellabella590

Shiranemi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:48 pm
I've only been to Katsucon, but it was really exciting. It really is fun to be surrounded by people who has similar interests. It's also really cool to meet some of the cosplayers. Everyone I met were friendly and it made the whole event a really good experience.
I'm hoping to save up some money to go to the next con. heading my way sooner or later. x3
I'm also hoping to be able to cosplay next time around, though I'm not sure who/what I'll cosplay as. x3  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff