Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

krishnath

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:52 am
And why?

Inquiring minds want to know. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:34 am
According to Suta-Raito.com, I'm a Skitty, and quite frankly, I agree with them. I'm pretty mental most of the time... sweatdrop

EDIT: I forgot about Mystery Dungeon...Every time I take that quiz, I'm a Skitty as well, except for the times I didn't answer the quiz truthfully. Even then, I was Skitty half the time...  

lila0291

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100

Nokia Heartilly

Generous Receiver

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:12 pm
An Eevee. Red Rescue said so xd Ive taken the quiz randomly over a thousand times and am Eevee every time without fail. Im naive as well, and love her playful disposition. And blatant split personality with her evolutions xd  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:18 am
Riolu or Gallade. Riolu is so cute, while Gallade has the sword skills and the cool looks. They both have thumbs, too.=^_^=  

Ezio Zell Marcun

blueRose98

12,075 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:27 am
id say a swampert, not just beause hes my fave, but because im like it ALOT, lol  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:54 pm
The first Mystery Dungeon said Pikachu, but if I were a Pikachu, I'd evolve really quickly cause I like Raichu better. The second Mystery dungeon was weird and gave me a differnt answer each time I took the test, I took it until I got Charmander.

If I got to choose, then Charizard or Swellow. Maybe Tropius. The Cave of Dragonflies quiz always says Mew.  

Negai Boshi
Captain

Dark Tanin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:39 pm
I'd much rather be Leafeon, one of my favorite Pokemon. (One of my most powerful Pokemon in Diamond as well) (although my Explorers of Darkness game said I was a Munchlax...)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:10 pm
I would be piplup^^ Piplup is cute, and pachirisu or aipom.^^  

xDimensionx

infamousmrj

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:18 pm
No doubt I would be Gengar! I really do love to scare people and play tricks on them. It's what I do! Plus, I heart Gengars! XD  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:52 pm
Cave of Dragonflies: Dragonite
Mystery Dungeon(GBA): Septile (Sassy/Cool)
Personal: I'd have to say that I am much like a Turtwig. Many would call me lazy, but I just don't like to use a whole lot of energy to perform tasks that can be done with much less effort, much like a turtle. I have a fighting spirit and the occasional blood lust that can also describe me as Wartortle. When it comes to water I'd much rather relax and drift around gently propel myself at an easy pace. I've been told that I have a very Earthly personality. I do have some spontaneous spunk about me that would go well with Gible, the stealthy ankle biter. All in all, I'm not really sure...
Favorite: Blastoise  

Felix Kristanelo

5,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Noreen Mahbub

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:22 pm
i would be a manaphy
because they are blue and cute and blue! - wait have i mentioned that theyre cute?
oh and they seem like the enjoy life and manaphy is soo free!
i would love to be as free as a manapheeeee!
lol  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:02 am
Mespirit
cause i wanna be mysitcal and playful and its cute!  

diet coke break

Gingeria

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:06 pm
When ever i take pokemon quizzes i always end up one of the three following types. Electric, Fire and Water and the one time psychic  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:55 pm
I'd be an Arcanine. Hands down. rofl  

The Rat Surgeon

NikoAshura

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:45 pm
I would be a Gengar, They're always playing tricks on people X)  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff