Submit

Card Queen

Fashionable Friend

4,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:18 pm
So far, as a "non-gamer-casual-fan-of-games" (whatever that means) there have only been two games I have taken out of the machine and vowed NEVER to play again.

The first, is a little game called Silent Hill 2.
Reason no. 1 - It was the WORST dialogue and storyline in the history of everything. I swear, I could find 1920's silent films with more sense. It's awful.
Reason no. 2 - I-can't-see-ANYTHING... You get a circle of vision thanks to a dinky flashlight but you're just as bad with it as you are without it...
Reason no. 3 - TANK CONTROLS.... they're DEAD. NEVER USE TANK CONTROLS!!!!! (Tank controls - up = forward / left/right = rotate)

I gave up when a creepy little girl locked me in a matchbox-sized room with 8 different camera-angles to mess up your controls with 2-3 swinging nutcases hanging from the celieng that choke you.

The next game is The Prince of Persia: Sands of Time.
Reason no. 1 - Fanboys love it for a lousy system that is only effective for UN-dying and falling off the edge of something.
Reason no. 2 - The characters are horrid stereotypes.
Reason no. 3 - The game consists of 2 area types: Platformer rooms and fighting rooms. They both are boring and suck.

I would tell you where I gave that game the thumbs down but it's so damn samey I can't remember... I was getting attacked by zombie vultures....

Well, I could not complete or even continue playing those games.
Have there been any games you hated so much you couldn't play all the way through?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:03 am
... *ahem*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
YOUR BROUGHT UP SILENT HILL!!!!

That was the funniest-game-EVER.

Um, as for unplayable games... I'd have to say Kameo is one of them. Oh lordy, I didn't play Kameo much, granted, but with a stupid storyline, graphics that are nice but people who are ugly as hell and stupid combos, I'd never be able to play it.

Nevernevernever.  

Primrose Moon
Captain

DarkWolf49

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:35 pm
aning game form a movie  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:51 pm
DarkWolf49
aning game form a movie

Ugh... Shovelware, goes without saying I guess. Dreadful stuff.  

Card Queen

Fashionable Friend

4,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Kirby The 3rd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:38 pm
i agree with the movie-based-games. never play them. another game you should NEVER play is "NBA Ballers."
Reason 1: gay freaking title.
Reason 2: Its only a half court 1-on-1 basketball game with so many cheap shots its not even funny.
Lucklily for me i only borrowed it from a friend so i didnt lose any money in that deal. i dont even know why i borrowed it in the first place. sports games arent my thing. i prefer racing games. Need for Speed and all that. i cant think of any other games right now but i will in due time wink  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:37 am
The REmake of Resident Evil for the Gamecube.

Seriously, don't give me two shotgun shells to kill off twelve zombie dogs with. The whole 'running from everything thing' might have worked if the controls weren't so horrid and the hallways were wide enough for you to actually get -past- the zombies.

Oh, and thanks for including a feature that makes every zombie that I kill return as a supersonic zombie on steroids by the time I'm done using most of my animation. Oh, so you have to start burning everything right away?

Thanks, I like to play without reading the walkthrough first.

At least from RE2 on did you have enough bullets to kill everything. I stopped playing REmake when I decided that I couldn't get through the game without not shooting over 50% of the monsters. It's not how I roll in a videogame. XD  

Sir Nunatak

Dapper Gaian

tulin13

Friendly Wolf

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:59 pm
Haha, the Silent Hill made me laugh. I get too scared easily, so I didn't play it, but it sure helps me to know that I said 'No I'm not playing this' to a rubbish game anyway.

And I just wanted to emphasis on what someone has already said.

Movie games = Unplayable

& also games with annoying boss music D ;  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:47 am
Silent Hill's not scary, but it does make me cry... cry

...cry.....cry.... scream CRY OUT IN ANGER AT THE INSANITY OF IT AL!!!!!!!  

Card Queen

Fashionable Friend

4,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Grey Gardens

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:12 am
tulin13
And I just wanted to emphasis on what someone has already said.

Movie games = Unplayable

I don't mind all movie games. Some are bad but not all.

I played the last Harry Potter game for the Wii and I loved it. I beat it like, 4 times before I had to take it back lol. But the sad thing is about it is that it had more info from the book than the movie did.

But, back on topic. The only two games that I really haven't been able to play recently have been the Sonic racing for the Wii and then Mario and Sonic at the Olympics. Both for me, were impossible and were a waste of 12 bucks for a rental. Stupid.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:03 am
Sonic the Hedgehog 06...... so.....bad  

Eggmond
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

6,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200

wiiman24

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:16 pm
I don't like any sonic games...too fast .... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:39 pm
Ummm,has anyone ever played Madden 08/09?
For me,that's a crap game.I have never played,but seen my brother play it.I think it's crap 'cause whenever I see him play it,all I hear is *Thuds* as he guy falls on the ground,he doesn't get anywhere.Also,the commentators (As it's a sports game) are bloody annoying,all they say is........I dunno what they say!All I know is that they're bloody annoying.  

Fairy Alchemist 96

-S t o o p i d i t y- XD

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:02 pm
Any sports game that ends with a '0something.
Professional sports are best ACTUALLY played instead of sitting on yur fat butt eatin chips gettin crumbs all over yer lint filled belly ranting on how which teams better or which team sucks and blah blah blah!

Zelda games!
=O
As bad as this may seem i have a point...
At a certain point in the gam i get very frustraited and give up. They are ment to be chalenging but i can only take so much frustration before i put the game away, case being said... I have never beaten Majoras Mask ( I still have a Nintendo 64 by the way 3nodding Never gettin rid of it, in fact I"m in the market for some tony hawk proskaters for it xD ) When i got to the water temple I was like " ok im done, not playin this again. " IT IS SO DERN CONFUSING WITH ALL THE WATER CURRENTS! I have The original legend of zelda from the wii shop channel on my wii and i gave up after the first dungeon since i couldn't find the second one. Spent days on it to freakin find it but finally gave up on it.

Certain shooters I love/hate, like gears of war. It is stupid, all you do is run around shooting things and chainsawing them, with alot of male testosterone yelling and screaming in the background, and there is obvious use of steriods ( HAVE YOU FREAKIN SEEN THE MUCLES ON THOSE GUYS? THEY NEED TO BE IN COURT CAUSE DEM KINDA GUNS BE ILLEGAL IN ALL 50 STATES! Dx ) But what really gets me is how REPETATIVE IT IS! all you do is run and shot run and shot, o no giant enemy quick get this totally new bad a** weapon and blow the s**t out of it! YAY YOU COMPLETED THE MISSION! Its fun but your astounded by how stupidly repetitive it is, and by how you still want to play it.

I mean this animation i found on newgrounds about summed up Gears of War 2 although it is very funny, but what makes it funny is how it is so similair to the actual freakin game, well except for the coal train part.
I do warn you it is very bloody and violent animation so you shouldn't watch if your easily squemish. Gears of Awesome

Mario Sport spinoffs. Just ...no...no no way man.

Its just plain stupid. But what suprises me more is how mario still remains to have a pot belly even after all des freakin sports hes been playin! HE' so freakin fat! ( LOL SORRY NINTENDO ) AlthoughMario and Sonic at the olympic games was fun...FOR ABOUT AN HOUR, THEN IT GOT BORING. iTS ALL ABOUT BREAKING RECORDS wHOOP-DE FREAKIN DO! YOU CAN DO THAT, BUT IN REAL LIFE, YET AGAIN MUST I SAY IT?
GO OUTSIDE TUBBY!

Tubby: ...

Don't even freakin start Tubby,
not today!
Dx

Tubby: * cries *

SHADUP! * Punts over fence *

Lol sorry I got on a ranting spree. But im done now ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:17 pm
ThE_BiPoLaR_OnE
Any sports game that ends with a '0something.

Except PES '0something for the Wii. Those ones rule. cool  

Card Queen

Fashionable Friend

4,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Fullmetalrunt

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:19 pm
ughhh any game based on an anime. Naruto, bleach, whatever, they're all the same and they suck neutral Also those stupid ones on the wii that are just small minigames  
Videogame Related Talk [Talk about video games]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff