Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Woot. Alice's Journal Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

white pony 16

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:40 pm
Hi Y'all. I'm just keeping a journal for my personal benefit. If it helps you, I doubt I could help anyone, but the best of luck to you. Yeah.
Well, I want to lose weight before the end of high school. I want to be in better shape before prom and college. Plus, I got a new boyfriend and he is ripped! I want to be able to look pretty for him. Eww, now I sound girly. Yuck. Oh well.
So, I weigh 170 right now.
My goal is to be under 150 before college, even though I know it will be really hard.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:46 pm
August 8, 2008:
300 crunches
100 leg lifts per leg
100 free weight bench presses
30 skull crushers
Water: about 68 oz.

Breakfast: dry bowl of Quaker Corn Bran
Lunch: lean turkey with some 0 calorie Red Hot sauce
Dinner: ugh. party. cake, pizza ( one slice pepperoni, half slice cheese), diet coke
Snacks: apple, about 7 Starbursts, 1 mini Snickers bar, Pita Chips

Today was a bad day. I told myself to stop eating the snacks, but I couldn't help it. Lauren had a birthday party. I'm going to try to do a half-hour of DDR tomorrow in addition to my normal stuff.  

white pony 16

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:32 am
congrats on getting started! I think your exercise is looking pretty good. Maybe with the snacks just try to eliminate one a week? I had to do that, its a bit slower, but it makes it less likely that you will binge, and you feel a lot happier too  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:46 pm
August 9, 2008:
Ugh. Alright, today stunk too. What a horrible time to start this.
I donated blood today, so I had to eat a lot. Plus I went babysitting. No control there. I really need to step it up. It took me 5 hours to actually donate any blood at all. It took up too much time.

300 crunches
100 leg lifts per leg
40 skull crushers
20 knee push-ups

Breakfast: vitamin, two glasses of water, two chocolate chip pancakes, three blueberry pancakes, grapes
Post-blood snack: Oreo's, five pints of orange juice
Lunch: pretzels, grapes, turkey wrap with lettuce, lean turkey, carrots, and sweet pickles
Dinner: three slices of thin-crust cheese pizza, glass of lemonade
Snack: apple, Special K bar  

white pony 16

white pony 16

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:29 pm
August 10, 2008:
Now I know why journals help: because whenever I eat something bad, I feel like I'm letting people besides myself down.

1.5 hours Yoga
300 crunches
100 leg lifts per leg
50 skull crushers
30 knee push-ups

Breakfast: bowl of Quaker Corn Bran with fat free milk
Snack: half a bagel with plain cream cheese, grapes, small glass of orange juice
Lunch: corn with olive oil and lime juice, half of a bratwurst, cherry-pomegranate crystal light, 1000 mL of water (a little over 32 oz.)
Snack: Special K strawberry bar
Dinner: large salad with shredded carrots, small portion of whole-wheat pasta with pesto, one piece of plain garlic bread, two pieces of garlic bread with three-cheese spread, one scoop low fat chocolate ice cream, one brownie  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:17 pm
well here i am again. today started off great! i weighed myself and i came in at 168.5! i celebrated by doing extra exercise and eating a banana. i "babysit" for these two neiboring boys, and my mom decides to take us to the jelly belly factory and then out for lunch at the rainforest cafe. not such great choices for one such as myself.

500 crunches
200 leg lifts per leg
150 free weight bench presses
100 skull crushers
30 knee push-ups

Breakfast: dry bowl of Quaker Corn Bran, banana, vitamin, a little over 100 mL of water
Snack: small handful of jelly beans
Lunch: two large glasses of ice water, Rainforest Cafe's Rainforest Natural Burger (veggie burger) with fries (regrettably i ate about ten), (even more regrettably) brownie and ice cream from Rainforest Cafe's (infamous calorie-filled) Volcano
Snack: small handful of jelly beans
Dinner: small portion of left-ver pesto pasta, about one full mango  

white pony 16

white pony 16

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:50 pm
August 12, 2008:
Today was a really good day, I'm really proud of myself. I had extra time before work, so I got in some DDR. Note: do not do DDR in long jeans. You get twice as sweaty.

500 crunches
200 leg lifts per leg
100 skull crushers
40 knee push-ups
30 minutes of DDR

Breakfast: dry serving of Cheerios, 1000 mL of water, vitamin
Snack: banana
Lunch: lean turkey breast with low cal barbeque sauce, 300 mL of Crystal Light green tea
Snack: Newton Fruit Crisp (bar things?)
Dinner: small portion of chicken tetrazzini, large serving of peas, about half a mango, 100 Calorie pack of cookies  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:59 pm
August 13, 2008:
Another pretty good day. I woke up and weighed myself to be 167 lbs!

500 crunches
200 leg lifts per leg
100 skull crushers
40 knee push-ups
40 jumping jacks

Breakfast: dry serving of Cheerios, vitamin, 1000 mL of water
Snack: half a pretzel
Lunch: Target's turkey wrap (why do they put shredded cheese in everything?), three semi-large glasses of water, a couple sips of diet coke, a handful of popcorn
Snack: other half of pretzel, 2 mini marshmallows in milk chocolate, Yoplait light boston cream pie yogurt
Dinner: small portion of chicken tetrazzini, large salad with shredded carrots, large glass of water, medium glass of crystal light, yoplait light lemon cream pie yogurt  

white pony 16

white pony 16

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:49 pm
August 14, 2008:
Eh. Today was okay. It started off good (weighed in at 168.5 again), then I went to a buffet. Then it turned bad.

500 crunches
200 leg lifts per leg
100 skull crushers
40 jumping jacks
40 knee push-ups

Breakfast: dry bowl of Cheerios, vitamin, Carnation chocolate milk (I think it's low fat, otherwise my mom wouldn't reccommend it), banana
Snack: 4 large glasses of water
Lunch: large salad with cold noodles, wontons, croutons, shredded carrots, cucumbers, low fat french dressing, two large glasses of water, one piece of pepperoni foccacia, bowl of macaroni and cheese, one blueberry muffin, one chocolate-peanut butter muffin, few bits of low fat corn bread, one low fat apple cinnamon muffin
Snack: Yoplait light apple turnover yogurt, 16 oz Diet Lipton Green Tea with Citrus
Dinner: lean turkey with some ketchup (not lots), Yoplait light orange creme yogurt, two pizza crusts, one sliver of pizza, 16 oz Diet Lipton Green Tea with Citrus, fat free pudding  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:25 pm
August 15, 2008:
Today was an amazing day, but a horrible day for my weight loss plans. I've been working on a super important Girl Scout project, and I had a really big day that I needed to be prepared for today, and I had a lot of work to do. Don't yell at me, I'll try and make up for it tomorrow.

No exercise. I lifted a few boxes filled with reading materials.

Breakfast: half glass hot chocolate, two large glasses ice water, two slices of banana nut french toast with fresh bananas and pecans, vitamin
Snack: two potato chips
Lunch: two potato chips, boca chicken pattie with some ketchup and glass of crystal light (something)
Snack: one cookie, about 15 mini pretzels, three Redvines
Dinner: small portion of chicken tettrazzini, a few cucumber strips, glass of crystal light, Yoplait light apple turnover yogurt
Snack: Yoplait light boston creme pie yogurt  

white pony 16

white pony 16

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:03 pm
August 16, 2008:
Today started great. Then I had a friend over. Then I went babysitting.

500 crunches
200 leg lifts per leg
200 free-weight bench presses
150 skull crushers
60 knee push-ups

Breakfast: small bowl of Life cereal with skim milk, vitamin, about 1000 mL of water
No Snack
Lunch: Pita Chips, Nacho Doritos, small piece of mango curry chicken, one 98% fat free hot dog with bun and some ketchup, one glass crystal light, one glass of tang, cucumbers
No Snack
Dinner: four large glasses of water, about seven or eight pieces of Domino's thin crust cheese pizza

Starting today, I am going to eliminate snacking. And nothing but large glasses of water, skim milk, and low calorie crystal light.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:24 pm
August 17, 2008:
Today was an okay day. I hung out with my aunts, and my friend and I went to go see a movie with my sister.

500 crunches
200 leg lifts per leg
150 skull crushers
1.5 hours of yoga

Breakfast: Yoplait light harvest peach yogurt, slice of pumpkin bread, vitamin, fruit, over 1000 mL of water
Lunch: cucumbers with lime, salt, and red peppers, cucumbers with tatziki sauce, piece of mango curry chicken, two glasses of crystal light
Dinner: carrots, raw cashews, two pieces of home-made pesto pizza with large tomato chunks, one piece home-made cheese pizza, three large glasses of crystal light, chicken breast grilled with olive oil and tatziki sauce, small portion of stuffing, fat-free sugar-free pudding  

white pony 16

white pony 16

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:20 pm
August 18, 2008:
Today was a good day, but not really for dieting. I've been working on this really important Girl Scout project that could save me a lot on college tuition later. I've been stressing about it, and today was the first of four days. I'm happy it's over, but I overate at lunch.

No exercise sad
I'll try and do extra tomorrow.

Breakfast: small dry bowl of Life, vitamin, 1000 mL of water
Lunch: salad with peas and carrots no dressing, small portion caesar salad, two glasses diet coke, one chicken dumpling, macaroni and cheese, bite of bad stuffing, apple cinnamon muffin, thin slice of chocolate chip cookie pie, half a brownie, bite of chocolate mousse
Snack: 3 pretzels, 1 Redvine
Dinner: salad with lettuce and spinach, large glass of water, medium glass of milk, Boca burger with some ketchup, Dean's Country Fresh Chocolate sundae ice cream bar  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:27 pm
August 19, 2008:
Today felt like a good day, I'll find out when I finish typing. It was the second day of my big Girl Scout project, and then I hung out with two of my close friends.

500 crunches
200 leg lifts per leg
150 skull crushers
100 push-ups

Breakfast: dry bowl of Life cereal
Lunch: Yoplait light apple turnover yogurt, can of diet pepsi, slice of Dominos hand-tossed cheese pizza (blotted for grease)
Dinner: salad, small portion of pasta with turkey chili 98% fat free, five large glasses of water, scoop of Baskin Robbins Maui Brownie Madness, some 98% fat free kettle corn  

white pony 16

white pony 16

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:27 pm
August 20, 2008:
Today was a good day. Not much exercise, but it had a good quality to it.

500 crunches
200 leg lifts per leg
100 push-ups
150 free-weight bench presses
150 skull crushers
50 biceps curls

Breakfast: vitamin, three glasses of water
Lunch: turkey sandwich with cheese and white while grain bread, glass of ice water, tube of squeezeable organic yogurt, one pretzel crisp rosemary and olive oil flavored, about 10 pita chips
Snack: a few pretzels, a few oyster crackers
Dinner: about 7 pieces of Dominos thin crust cheese pizza, five large glasses of water, banana, 95% fat free oatmeal raisin granola bar, part of a turtle cluster  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff