Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Searching for new Rp Partners. ^^ <3 Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:00 pm
Hm, well I'm just changing this because well I didn't like the amount of errors I had and how lacking it was in discripition.

Well, I'm always looking for a decent roleplay, and I don't have many rules or limits. I personally don't enjoy one liners, it's no help to the person you roleplay with. Yet, writers block, is understandable. I don't have much of a prefecrance, nor a plot in mind.

I at the moment though, am not starting anymore VampireXHuman roleplays, as much as I am a vampire addict. I like mythical creatures and typical highschool roleplays. I do just about an genre. Although personally, I always find that when you go for a horror roleplay it always ends up a romance. Romance is somewhat a strong point, but I'd say drama is nicely done.

Oh and don't personal messeg me saying. 'Oh I say that you were in need of a partner, I'm good at cyber roleplays.' I avoid Cybering, seriously avoid it. It's understandable if the charaters are having a passion moment. But if not, I'd like you to keep your god damn pants on.

I enjoy playing either boy or girl it doesn't matter to me. I don't mind cussing and I don't mind romance either. I do however mind if you godmod. Pulling a charater is one thing. Stabbing the person without giving them time to react is another, unless it's needed and requierd for the set up you have planned. And being literate isn't a must for me, but I'll let you know now, I absaloutly hate chat speak, in a role play. Outside you can use it if you want but if your roleplaying with me..Avoid it unless it's suited with the personality of yoru charater.

Pm if you'd like to roleplay and have any suggestions, like I said earlier, I'm open and up for just about anything and don't mind playing either male or female. And, of course, I'm always looking. ^_^

SIncerly, Fangs bite necks, and necks hate fangs- xXMatthewFangXx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:32 pm
~!*Bump. *!~  

netflex_and_chill

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:51 am
~!*Bump. *!~  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:00 am
~!* Bump*!~  

netflex_and_chill

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:24 pm
~!*BUMP*!~  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:48 am
~!* Bump*!~  

netflex_and_chill

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:26 pm
bump..  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:32 pm
-Bump-  

netflex_and_chill

Eruditus

Quotable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:54 pm
HaHAHHHHHHHHHHHHH, ahh. I'll hit you up with my tasty RP skillz dawg. What's GEWD!? What'chya' wanna' do? Imma' t3k3 adv@nt@g3 0f dis L33T talk wh!le I C@n. smile  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:16 pm
Well if you wanted to role play with me, I'd have to ask you to not talk like that for one, and two. Your supposed to pm me so we can set it up there...  

netflex_and_chill

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:56 am
[[BuMp]]  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:20 pm
[[Bump..]]  

netflex_and_chill

netflex_and_chill

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:24 am
[[Yes, yet another bump....]]  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:27 am
Bump.....