Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ISEN'T IT AWESOME!?!?!?!?
  uhhhh.....yes? o.o
  yea cool!!!:D
  no,not really =.= ....
  L? AAAAIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THATS AWESOME CONGRATSIES!!!!!!!
  magic!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  WTH!!!!!!!!
  WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!
View Results

Fukin_Hidan-Sama

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:39 pm
OMGZELLES I FINALLY GOT MY L DOLL FROM THE MAIL!!!!!!! HE'S REALLY CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!he was originally for my birthday but we got the wrong one and sent it back....but when he came yesterday i was sooooo happy i huggled it all day and slept with him.im sooo happy crying crying crying i might send a picture!!! i have to ask my mom to use the camera sweatdrop neutral ok well post alot k?im sittin with him right now!!!!!!!!!!!!eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yayz yayz yayz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!oh ok i finally got pics but my sis wanted me to take a picture of her near doll so i did and i bought a cool L shirt that i just bought i have pics to show! blaugh

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:21 pm
Yay L doll!! heart  

Pretty Shinigami

Wonderful Dork

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:47 pm
i should get one... that's pretty cool  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:41 pm
Uh congrats. And thanks for the spam. *eats some spam* ..... *puts sugar on spam*  

L Lawliet

Mind-boggling Detective

Alecto

Apocalyptic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:31 pm
Aww, I want my very own L. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:11 pm
Fianna Nekoshi
OMGZELLES I FINALLY GOT MY L DOLL FROM THE MAIL!!!!!!! HE'S REALLY CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!he was originally for my birthday but we got the wrong one and sent it back....but when he came yesterday i was sooooo happy i huggled it all day and slept with him.im sooo happy crying crying crying i might send a picture!!! i have to ask my mom to use the camera sweatdrop neutral ok well post alot k?im sittin with him right now!!!!!!!!!!!!eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yayz yayz yayz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!oh ok i finally got pics but my sis wanted me to take a picture of her near doll so i did and i bought a cool L shirt that i just bought i have pics to show! blaugh

u need to post a piccy of him!!!!!!!! >< i have one to O_O OMG ITS SITTING NEXT 2 ME TO! >< O_o hes watching,,,  

DemonKidd69

Misa Amane Snowprincess

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:22 pm
congrats I really want my own L doll I really really want one but I don't know where 2 get one cause we don't order things online so sad 2 say I may not get one until MTAC hopefully  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:36 pm
ohhh sooo cute!! i want one crying but im working on making my own so wish meh luck!  

anime-poopie

Lekituzl

Codger

12,175 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:56 pm
I think that is SOOOO cute! <3 I've seen the L dolls before, but they cost about $20, yeeesh. When I asked my mom to get it, she said, 'Grow up!' XD I can't though, they're both so cute!

I wanna get the Nedoroid figures, they're so adorable! <3  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:03 pm
EEEKKKK! a L and Near chibi Doll!!! i want oneeeeee.  

shadowshifter01

6,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Voter 100
  • Profitable 100

Hidan The Masochist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:34 pm
you are spartaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:59 pm
I have that same shirt! ^.^  

PoogBooket

michael j rox

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:36 pm
I LURVE THAT L DOLL.

Must buy. Search now.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:15 pm
So cute~ *o*
The L plushies around here are a little scary, so I haven't gotten one yet. The black under their eyes... it's not right next to the eyes, it's like a few centimeters under them... that's a vague description, but if you saw them... I think it's a little creepy.
But that one is so cute~ >w< The Near one, too~ >w<  

Head Detective Ryuzaki

Fukin_Hidan-Sama

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:05 am
wow thanx everybody! 3nodding  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items