Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack// The Beginning Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

black_cat_demon13

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:43 pm
This is my first rp so be kind anyway this rp is set in the first version of the world starting the day it came out. I will set out further rules in subsequent posts.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:51 pm
Rules
Follow the terms of service of course.
To join you must send the form from the next post to me in a pm you will be denied if you request a spot by posting in here
Please keep cursing to a regular amount as seen in .hack
Obviously no cybering seriously its disgusting and against the tos  

black_cat_demon13

black_cat_demon13

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:01 pm
Name: Put your characters name that he goes by in the world here
Character Description: Describe your characters personality here if you want to leave some stuff to be found out later just leave it out
Character appearance: Here you should describe how your character looks or put a picture
Job: Here you tell us if your character is a Twin Blade, Heavy Blade, Blademaster, Long Arm, Heavy Axeman, or a Vagrant AI
Hobby: If your character has a hobby besides the world list it here like rare hunter or PK  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:22 pm
Character Bios

Username: Black_Cat_Demon
Name: Ridill
Character Description: A player is kind of a loner except for his few friends two of which are Balmung and Orca. He is a player from the Fragment era
Character appearance: A tall sinewy pale boy with a haircut the same as Balmung’s but it is black instead he has heavy black armor on his arms and legs and a very shiny white silver armor on his torso and shoulder pads
for now this is the best i haveUser Image
Job: Blademaster
Hobby: He PKK’s every once in a while to preserve the justice of the world

gaia name: robotic tsukai
Name: tsukasa
Character Description: friendly, a little shy, mostly a loner, happy-go-lucky
Character appearance:
User Image
Job: wavemaster
Hobby: friend collecter, rare hunter

Username: Haseo1551
Name: Korumaru
Character Description: Loner hates everybody else can't stand when people want to play w. him and other things for later
Character appearance: User Image
Job: Twin Blade
Hobby:playing alone on the world looking for an answer to something  

black_cat_demon13

Robotic tsukai

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:40 pm
tsukasa logged in, finaly able to play after the excrucatingly long instalation, he looked around and was awestruck by the clarity and detail of everything in the world, he stepped forreward and was almost struck by something else, a player in a hurry didn't see him and nearly crashed into him, dodging just bearly because he was a twin blade  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:09 am
"sorry" said the already somewhat high level blademaster "i wasn't looking where i was going"  

black_cat_demon13

Robotic tsukai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:15 pm
tsukasa smiled and said "thats alright, i wasn't looking where i was going ether"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:47 am
"well..... i have to go to the secret place... i have said too much" dashes off again real quickly  

black_cat_demon13

Robotic tsukai

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:40 pm
tsukasa looked at him and said "yeah, i guess you should go and do.....whatever it is you do" he sighed and walked up to the gate, sending himself to another traning area  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:26 pm
Tsukasa looked at the Area and saw all of the different monsters....close by he saw a mid-lvl twin blade(about 34) killing low lvl monsters.  

Brother Malice

black_cat_demon13

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:44 am
((you know haseo you can't make other people do things... tsukasa has to move on his own you only control your character scream jk but everything before the face is serious))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:18 pm
Ridill arrived at hidden forbidden holy ground and just sat down in the church "Hrmm i wonder it that guy was cool or not i think i am going to spy on him see how things turn out"

----------------
Now playing: 梶浦由記 - Key of the Twilight
via FoxyTunes  

black_cat_demon13

Robotic tsukai

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:18 pm
tsukasa sighed and walked to the outer side of the area, traning himself and raising his level a few times, returning to the town to replenish his supplies, he was walking around and overheard some people talking about a 'unique area code' he listened to them and caught it, heading to the area he found it to be a church in the middle of nowhere, he walked in and looked around, seeing a noce plase to sit down and walked toward it, running his hand on it it reacted and began glowing, transporting him to another area  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:26 pm
runs over to the area where tsukasa tried to sit down and sits repeating the glitch that just occurred and continued to watch tsukasa... "interesting"  

black_cat_demon13

Roleplaying

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces