Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)
Fishy Death Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shark Bait
  Woo ha ha
View Results

TillxGone
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:59 pm
User ImageFear the Cloud! Fear the Cloud well...User Image

User Image

Here's a story that I typed up a few weeks ago.

I think you should read it.

Today, a fish came over and found five dollars on the outside of his fish bowl. The fish, whose name will be Woo ha ha, tried to get the five dollars but couldn’t. As the five dollars was on the outside of the fish bowl while Woo ha ha was on the inside of the fish bowl. But, Woo ha ha still tried to get the five dollars. So, he continued trying to get the five dollars by banging his head against the glass of the fish bowl. Though, with all the banging, Woo ha ha soon gained a concussion and wasn’t allowed near the glass of the fish bowl. Though, Woo ha ha came back to the glass and continued to bang his head to get the five dollars. Why couldn’t he stop himself? Well, Woo ha ha was a goldfish and they only have a thirteen second memory span so, after every thirteen seconds he would forget whatever had happened and would see the five dollars, which started the whole cycle of him banging his head against the fish bowl glass again.

Woo ha ha soon died after several more bangs to his fishy head. The five dollars still remain there to this day, which is the same day when Woo ha ha first saw the five dollars.

The End.

Actually that’s not the end. The next day, Woo ha ha’s brother, whose name is Ha ha woo, came and saw that the five dollars was gone. In place of the five dollars was a shiny quarter. The tragic faith that had fallen on Woo ha ha soon came and taken his brother, Ha ha woo, through the same cycle to death.

The End.

>User Image<

User Image.. Or the Cloud shall cry out a rain storm on your parade!User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:14 pm
User ImageUser Image
User ImageTwinkle twinkle little star,
How I wonder what you are!
Up above the world so high, User Image

User Image
O_O

xd Heh heh heh... heart

I thought it was going to be about a murder or something when I first saw the thread title. But it's much more relaxed and funny mrgreen

If there is a film of this, it should be on America's Funniest Home Videos.

User Image
User ImageLike a diamond in the sky,
Twinkle twinkle little star,
How I wonder what you are!User Image

Meiazure

TillxGone
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:35 pm

User Image

^^
Glad you enjoyed the story.

>User Image<

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:09 pm
What a sad story...
I didn't get that 5 dollars or Quarter :<

Encarton
Crew

Phantom

TillxGone
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:17 pm
User Image

I do have another story. :3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:20 pm
That was funny, I loved that. XD  

Awesome Akwardness

TillxGone
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:26 pm
User Image

^^
Here is my other story.

This story is called 'Bob'

There once was a boy who had no idea what the world was truly like around him. So, he soon went out and observed the real world around him. Turned out the world was not like the world he thought it would be. The world he saw was dying. Everyone and everything around him was dying. So, the boy soon became terrified and ran back inside his home. From there he stays inside for a week before going back outside. The world had then changed to the boy over the time when he was staying inside for a week. The world that he saw before the previous week had changed. The world had changed into nothing but just clouds and light. He wondered how this had happened.

So, they boy started to walk around outside. He thought he was dreaming as he walked over and through the clouds around him but, he was sure that he was wide awake. Countless hours he spent walking around outside. Though, he felt like he had gotten no where as every time he would turn around to look at the distance he made between him and his home, it looked as though he only walked a few yards from his home every time. So, the boy started to run to see if he could get any father from his home. Sadly, it didn’t work as he was still the same distance away from his home.

Perplexed, he tried to figure out why. He looked below him and saw nothing that could have stopped him from moving anywhere. Then he looked at himself. Nothing looked out of ordinary to him. That was until he looked at his back. On his back was a pair of white feathered wings that were flapping ever so quietly. Turns out the wings were keeping his feet from touching the ground. So, the boy was moving but in the same spot. The boy wondered how he had gained wings. He thought back and tried to figure out the reason.

He remembered him going outside to see the world around him dying and then remembered seeing himself running inside his home and keeping himself in there. Oh wait, then he remembered where he was keeping himself inside his home. He had locked himself inside his closet. The lock was on the outside of the closet door. So, the boy, when inside the closet and behind the closet door, was now trapped without anything that could keep himself alive, such as food or water. So, the boy then realized that he had died inside his closet after locking himself in there. He then realized that his spirit was left floating around inside his closet.

The boy then guessed that he was soon able to go outside again because his family must had smelled the rotten smell of his dead body coming from the closet. They soon must have opened the closet to find his dead and deteriorating body and called to have it taken away. By then, the boy’s spirit was able to flow out of the closet and outside. Once the boy had stepped outside, he was sent to the clouds above.

So in the end, they boy learned what had happened to him and why he had wings and why the world outside his home was all clouds. The boy had died from trapping himself inside his closet because he became terrified of the world he had seen before.

So, what have we learned today children? That one should not trap themselves inside a closet without need provisions. Also, that one should also not lock themselves inside a closet. Also, not to be scared of the outside world or one might end up like the boy. Though, not many know the name of the boy. The boy’s name was Bob Sledding. What an unfortunate thing to happen to Bob, for him to just die inside a closet after he saw the real world around him.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:36 pm
Hey... that kid owed me 5 dollars and 25 cents!
I wondered what happened to him...

Is there some kind of pattern here with me not getting money, specifically 5 dollars and 25 cents?

xD  

Encarton
Crew

Phantom

TillxGone
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:26 pm
User Image

>.>
Why must is always be about monies?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:37 pm
User Image

Hey I wanna sprout wings I'm wanna lock myself in the closet :3
;<
My closet has a big sliding door ;[ I can't do it because my mom/sister will be pulling me out and sending me to therapy :<

Ayersi

Popular Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

TillxGone
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:30 pm

User Image

o:
There's no such thing as a closet that locks from the outside. xD

>User Image<

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:33 pm
User Image

:0

Ayersi

Popular Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

TillxGone
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:43 pm

User Image

Then again, people can make one. :3

>User Image<

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:55 pm
User ImageUser Image
User ImageTwinkle twinkle little star,
How I wonder what you are!
Up above the world so high, User Image

User Image
Wow, Till. It reminds me of one of those stories that describe something so simple and ordinary but has a much deeper meaning running through it. I was all ready to read the moral of the story (your last few sentences)... and the lessons you gave were... mrgreen

Didn't see that comin'. Hehe.

But after I enjoyed the ending and came to think about your story again, it rang a bell in my head. When you say the world is dying in the story, is there a global issue that you're representing (like poverty or famine)?

It just made me think of the matchstick girl... ;_;

User Image
User ImageLike a diamond in the sky,
Twinkle twinkle little star,
How I wonder what you are!User Image

Meiazure

TillxGone
Crew

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:03 pm

User Image