Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
Final Fantasy Dissidia Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Slate Scholar
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:23 am
Well, since someone posted a Final Fantasy XIII thread, I want
to post a Dissidia thread, mainly because of all the crossovers
present in the games that have been updated tremendously. I
just wast people to know more about it:

Crossovers:
Final Fantasy
>Warrior of Light
>Garland

Final Fantasy II
>Firion
>Emperor Mateus Palamecia

Final Fantasy III
>Onion Knight
>Cloud of Darkness

Final Fantasy IV
>Golbez
Final Fantasy V
>ExDeath
Final Fantasy VI
>Kefka
Final Fantasy VII
>Sephiroth
Final Fantasy VIII
>Squall Leonhart
>Ultimecia

Final Fantasy IX
>Zidane Tribal
>Kuja

Final Fantasy X
>Tidus
>Jecht

Note: The most easily recognizable characters have been dramatically changed from there original renderings. Most notably, Squall, Tidus, and Zidane. Their outfits have been completely changed to fit their conceptual artwork by Yoshitaka Amano. Zidane hasn't been changed much, but he is actually of normal proportions in this game.

DISCUSS. I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT TO COME OUT.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:38 am
yay for slate  

haseo9

haseo9

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:14 pm
so chaos is comming back in this ga,e amd ,ost of the antaganist and protaganist from the main final fantasy games are comming back buti always wanted to see Tidus fight sepiroth  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:35 am
Yeah, I saw a couple screenshots about a month ago and I freaked out because Ultimecia was going to be in it and Kuja.
Kuja's my fav FF character and if Ultimecia's in it and Squall, I hope Griever's in it too.
OH LOL

User Image  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

haseo9

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:57 pm
DID YOU SEE SQUALL FIGHT SEPHIROTH IN CGI  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:44 am
No. ]:  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

haseo9

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:33 pm
dude i think i pissed my self when i saw that and when that guy with two swords put a rope around tidus leg and tidus spun really fast in the air and luanched him towards ultimecia. but question WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP TRYING TO SAY CLOUD WONT BE IN THIS GAME OR ZACK WILL BE IN THIS GAME to tell the truth zack really doesnt have anything to do with this not only is he dead but he isnt the main character in the series and they are having a problem they are trying to figure out how to make clouds AC swords work and how they can incorperate them in the game also the sephiroth versus squall in mid air and also while running up a building fighting each other then sephiroth uses a final slash.

funny story i saw

Tifa: Cloud SE is already doing the third trailer for Dissida you need to come on the bagel wont come out the springs are broken.

Cloud: shut up I WILL HAVE THIS DAMN BAGEL*takes out a fork to try to get the bagel out* I CAN'T FIGHT SEPHIROTH ON A EMPTY STOMACH*

now at squalls house:

MUWAHAH MY EVIL PLAN HAS COME TO PAST NOW I WILL GET TO FIGHT SEPHIROTTH IN CGI AND GAIN MORE FAINGIRLS THEN CLOUD MUWAHAHA

Cloud: come the ******** on you bagel I NEED YOU TO HELP ME FIGHT THE FORCES OF EVIL D:
Tifa: look how about we just go to my house and i will make you a bagel in my toaster >:3

Tidus: damn my new clothes look bitchen and i get to keep my overdrives and they FIXED MY SHORTS O.O

Jecht:tidus STFU ABOUT YOUR SHORTS AND GET READY TO FIGHT ME AGAIN FOR THE TRAILER

Tidus: WHERE THE HELL DI YOU GET THAT BROADSWORD WITH THE CHAIN ON IT

Jecht: >.> Hasimoto gave it to me

Tidus: but he isnt doing the character styles for this game :I

Jecht: STFU and get ready  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:35 pm
about 75% i made up myself  

haseo9

haseo9

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:13 pm
now at tifas house

Tifa: ill brb cloud im just gonna change clothes

Cloud: why do you have to change clothes to make me a bagel

Tifa: no reason now here some orange juice that magically appeared in my hand Tifas Whisper:which totally doesnt have a roofie in it.Inner TifA: CLOUD TODAY YOU WILL BE MINE > biggrin

Cloud: sits down on a chair and drinks the orange juice>.> this taste familar. walks up into tifas room while shes changing

Tifa: CLOUD I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE SO STRAIGHT FORWARD <3

Cloud: i have no idea what you talking about but did you try to drug me with a roofie just now.

Tifa: why would you ever think that?! Inner tifa: damn foiled again

Cloud: because not only do i have a immunity from the many times sephiroth,Zack,Ariteh,and Reno have given me Roofies but the roofie didnt fully dissolve yet.

Tifa: but it said fast acting i mean OH s**t CLOUD SEPHIROTH IS BEHIND YOU

Cloud: sephiroth! where ?!

Tifa: he just left and he said if you dont go downstairs and eat your bagel that i made through the magic of RPGS and Editing he gonna make you his b***h and you will always be considered the uke by fancomics and fangirls

Cloud: THAT MOTHA****-runs down stairs eats bagel and runs towards the SE dissida trailer site-

at the place where all the villians are at

Ultimecia: so Kefka i herd emporer meteus likes to get high on crystal.
Kefka: you know he is right behind right behind you
Meteus: NON OF YOU WILL EVER UNDERSTAND MY PROBLEMS;-;*RUNS AWAY CRYINGS WHILE ALL OF A SUDDEN KUJA STARTS hitting on CoD

Kuja: so im gonna destroy the world
CoD: so am Io.o
Kuja: OMG <333  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:00 pm
Wow, if those drawings are really how they'll look in the game, then Tidus might not be such a total pansy after all. Not to mention that Jecht just looks plain cool anyway.  

Jack2634

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:09 pm
WOW, HASEO. THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY.

CoD looks like more of a skank. That boss battle made me want to kill people. ;-;

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:08 pm
wow griever  

haseo9

haseo9

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:09 pm
griever dont say you didnt lol once  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:16 pm
User Image

You really need to stop double posting. I've had enough of it. Please use the edit button. Hell your posts aren't even that far apart.

Kamen Ride

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:32 pm
Crud. D: I double post a lot too. It's like a bad habit now. I'M SURE YOU'VE ALL NOTICED. gonk
Greevur will stop. ;D

Chatterbox

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces