Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
seprate FF13 topic Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

haseo9

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:05 pm
ok so final fantasy 13 isnt an Xbox exclusive it is actually a cross platform and because of the way the Xbox is made and it's hardware if you get it on the xbox EXPECT MULTIPLE DISKS and expect the quaility to be cut in half .and yes that is how much the ps3s quality and use of polygons is better also they asked if the final fantasy versus 13 was also going to be on the Xbox 360. the maker of the game replied a simple no. but iguess because of this development instead of waiting till december 15th we are going to have to wait a bit longer because not only do they have to produce the japanese version first which both versions are only for the ps3 over there but we also have to wait even longer over here because we have to make the ps3 versions which will take sometime due to the amount of data needed for the game and the fact that they basically said that it would push the Ps3 to it's limits which i then assume that it would take a while anyway.and then the multiple disk will take even longer due to changing the quality and making more disks.but thanks microsoft you really know how to spend your money.*lol random input. and i guess sony needs to stop being so trusting. square enix likes money too.

PLZ DISCUSS YOUR OPPIONS AND QUESTIONS. AND IF YOU DONT CARE OR IS GOING TO PUTRANDOM HATEFUL CRAP THEN PLZ DONT SAY IT  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:35 pm
I don't really care what FF13 comes out for, as long as I can play it. If the graphics suck, I could care less. Story and characters matter most to me.  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Kamen Ride

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:35 am
Wall of text is large.
I won't be playing XIII on either system. Final fantasy's stories I like gameplay...not so much. Multiple discs? So what? Worse graphics? Not by much. All Ps3 exclusive games are said to have amazing graphics.....but to me, they mostly look the same as the 360. Longer wait? More time for them to maybe find a crucial bug.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:30 pm

I've never played any FF game xD;

The only thing I have is Advent Children. I just wiki the stories and characters D:

Puppetry

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:03 am
The games are awesome. You should play them, Mud Pup. :D  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:50 am
Clown Of God
Wall of text is large.
I won't be playing XIII on either system. Final fantasy's stories I like gameplay...not so much. Multiple discs? So what? Worse graphics? Not by much. All Ps3 exclusive games are said to have amazing graphics.....but to me, they mostly look the same as the 360. Longer wait? More time for them to maybe find a crucial bug.

seriously the graphic are just for arguement but it kind of would be annoying to change disks after you get to a certain point it was fun and annoying with final fantasy 7.  

haseo9

haseo9

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:59 am
if you read into my argument more you could see that because of this development they might push final fantasy 13 back again. i might be wrong but wasnt it's orignal date like summer or winter of last year.Then they changed it to march then december so whats next they put it out in febuaray like star ocean or liek in april.*star ocean wasnt pushed back star oceans release date is around there and dont say well this isnt about star ocean because i was using it as an example*? and didnt it take a long time to put out final fantasy 12 too? was it like a year or 2 of pushing it back?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:39 am
I've seen pictures of the game...And so far...I am not liking it anymore then I liked it in the first place.Which wasn't very much. Dx  

Unknown R A I N B O W

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:33 pm
What's wrong with it? D:  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:08 pm
User Image

With FF XIII there is going to a simultaneous release. When Japan gets it we get it. But because of the timezone differences it looks like we get it a day later.

Kamen Ride

The Slate Scholar
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:24 am
I'm kind of worried about the game, actually. I mean, one of the
scans of Final Fantasy XIII had the word "Blizzrad" for the spell
Blizzard. Mistakes like that CANNOT be good publicity.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:40 am
MAYBE IT IS A NEW ATTACK SLATE?...nah probably a spelling error i swear to god this better not end up like the first final fantasy movie  

haseo9

Unknown R A I N B O W

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:29 am
http://www.gamespot.com/pages/image_viewer/frame_lead.php?pid=950899&img=14#view_full_size
As far as I know, I think that's the battle system...Which sort of bugs me.

Though, they're making Final Fantasy Versus XIII for the PS3, as well...Which is practically the same as FFXIII, but main character's a guy.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:25 pm
actually there is barely anything known about final fantasy versus 13 the battle system might be the same but the setting and stuff is actually the opposite of final fantasy 13

also this is all i know final fantasy versus 13 is about a ptince in war with this other nation over the last crystal or something like that and i just saw the extended trailer  

haseo9

haseo9

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:28 pm
also i think his name might be storm or something

ive heard storm and i think Gin both might be wrong.

also the place this takes place at is kinda isolated.  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff