Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
I'm your Rose-Ouran Host Club-Needs Tamaki (Found/Full) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:29 am
Let me be your Rose...

Greetings,
Who are you to say that a host will never find true love ? That they can only ever tease a girl with false senses of true love for the girl because they feel the want to only make a girl happy ? What is a host to do then when he feels the true pangs of love and he wants to be with the girl, but all he knows how to do is take her down the beaten path of it was to only make her happy. How is he to tell her his true feelings and truly be with her ?

Sincerely,
The All seeing one

Please i want a Ouran RP thats Literate to semi-literate. I don't care so much about grammar or spelling but i want definite tries on post length. Please fill out the profile. PM it to me with the subject: Bunbun wants YOU And Have Fun !

My only rules are

~Follow the ToS
~No Cybering
~Cussing to a minimum
~Try and do a paragraph per post
~ PM me the profile with the subject Bunbun wants YOU so i know you read this.

[size=10][color=green]My Puppet Master is...[/color]
[color=blue][insert username][/color]

[color=green]Call me...[/color]
[color=blue]Suoh Tamaki[/color]

[color=green]I've been around...[/color]
[color=blue]17 years[/color]

[color=green]I happen to appear as...[/color]
[img]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r223/romanceme1/Ouran High School Host Club/TamakiSuoh.jpg[/img]

[color=green]I am...[/color]
[color=blue][insert bio and personality.][/color]

[color=green]I love...[/color]
[color=blue][insert some likes][/color]

[color=green]I hate...[/color]
[color=blue][insert some dislikes][/color][/size]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:31 am
The Players are....

My puppet Master is...
Saera of the Ninja

Call me...
Mikoto Minegawa

I've been around...
16 years

I happen to appear as...
User Image

I am...
Mikoto is fairly laid back in the respects of being a teenage girl. She has no squealing moments usually and tends to let her British blood shine through versus her Japanese. She's very artistic and has an attitude strangely enough. She doesn't believe in love and has been sent to Ouran since her father is a Japanese Ambassador to England, (hence where he met her mother) and wants the best for her.

I love...
~Art...
~Painting...
~Photography...
~Music...
~Nature...

I hate...
~Lovers, i don't believe in love...
~Idiots...
~People who hurt animals...
~Girlyness...

My Puppet Master is...
dragonhealer

Call me...
Suoh, Tamaki

I've been around...
17 years

I happen to appear as...
User Image

I am...
A lovely prince type who leads the Ouran High School Host Club threw numerous adventures. I am half French half Japanese, I live with my grandmother and father. My father is the headmaster of Ouran Privet High School.

I love...
Commoner’s Ramen, Kitty cats, kick the can-game, Tea, sunlight, My mother, Kids, Commoner’s shopping malls, My dog, life, the beach, Kyouya, playing the piano

I hate...
Dark Magic, The Zuka club, St. Lobelia Girl's Academy's, being yelled at, the emo corner, sushi labeled “special” ,GRANDMA!.

Saera of the Ninja

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:09 pm
Mikoto sighed as she rode in the back of the limo with her father towards the new school. " Father why do I--" She was cut off with those Gentle eyes that could cut like steel.

" Now Mikoto...you and I both know that you will be fine and even if you get annoyed just remember that you can be there and painting after school " Her father said gently and kissed her temple. " now go..." he said once they pulled up and she kissed his cheek walking out of the limo and off to her day...

After school Mikoto groaned some as she walked through the school looking for the art room.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:29 am
Tamaki Frowned. "But Kyouyaaaaa." Kyouya had just given Tamaki a list of everything the host club was so post to be doing in the next month. And a few of the items on the list did not look like fun.

"WE just can't have a Host Parent day..." he exclaimed. "You know that Harhi's dad is a Shemeshufer" he mumbled the last word not wanting to be over heard.

"Tamaki. All the clubs are having a parent day, we shall as well." Kyouya smirked. And flipped threw his note book. "Is that all you should be getting a customer soon."

Tamaki lit up and jumped into the air. "Who?!" he asked but then knew better "Oh right that's cheating!" he laughed and took his place just inside the door.

dragonhealer

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:37 pm
Sighing to herself Mikoto pushed her hair back over her shoulder. She had changed into a nice short green dress hating the yellow one and saw someone. Yes he was in her french class. She hated that class already fluent but it was just a easy class. Smiling some she walked over her tall boots heels clicking on the floor." can you tell me where the art room is ? "  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:52 pm
Tamaki looked down puzzled. It was a young woman not in uniform. She was very pretty and he thought he remembered her from French class. "Oh, the art room is..." he put a hand on her shoulder. And changed the subject not knowing where the art room was.

"Have you ever been to the host club?" he asked and grasped the door handle with his free hand. She looked like the kind of girl who would be interested in Hunny, And Hunny needed a new girl.

dragonhealer

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:27 pm
She noticed the subject change and smiled wryly. " hmmnn..no but honestly i wanted to start a painting and..." her pink eyes sparkled some. " if you dont know just tell me..." She said pulling away and smiling at him. She pushed her hair back over her shoulder and smiled some at Tamaki before trying to make her way towards where she thought the art room was.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:56 am
"Oh I know were at art room is, But I think you'll gain more enjoyment from the experience if you find it your self!" he called after her. and laughed. he twinkled with handsomeness and waved after her. "Good luck princess!"  

dragonhealer

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:02 pm
She blushed some and looked back at him."...i'm no princess ! "S he called and hurried away towards the art room. After asking a few people she found herself there and began to work with her canvas blushing as his voice rang inher head. '.princess...'  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff