Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
My first time with yaoi! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

first time with yaoi!
  Greatest moment of my life
  changed my life forever
  the greatest moment of my life and changed my life forever
View Results

Guildzilla

Lonely Traveler

12,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:13 am
My story is Romantic Emotional and a bit naughty...however it sadly dosen't involve a cookie

ok so one day me and my friends we were walking around the mall and one of my friends. he says he is Emo but I think he just like black because he has a tan. I may be wrong but is it possibal to be emo and have a tan? well anyway my friend he says.
"Hey Guild man have you ever heard of a Yaoi?"
and at the time I was BIG time against homosexuality. and I had never herd of a yaoi! I know its like a sin or something never hearing of a Yaoi!
"No man what's a Yaoi?" I asked my friend.
He jumps up and grabs my wrist and starts running. without any choice i run behind him and we go to the comic book store. we walk to the back and he hand's me a book. I looked at it and said the title of the comic. sadly i don't remember it's title. *cries*
"Ok so it's an anime book." I began but my friend cut me off.
"Just read it please." He said pushing the book into my face.
so i read it and me knowing i was against homosexuality BIG TIME! I found my self actually enjoying that comic. then I red through the shower scene and strangly I began sweating. Then towards the end there was a bed scene and I was even more excited! then at the end one of the characters died...I began crying...but then the main character finds another boyfriend and the ghost of his ex visits him the next night and tells him that he is glad that he has moved on. then it ended. I sat there a moment looking at the book and I looked at my friend and the next part I really couldent believe either. I kissed him passionatly. I coulden't help myself. it felt like it was the only thing i could do at the time. he kissed me back and asked.
"What was that for Guild?" He asked blushing.
"I don't know felt it was the right thing to do." I replied.
"I thought you were against homosexuality?" He smiled as he said this.
"Not anymore i'm not." I smiled.
My friend and I left the store. sadly he and I didn't hook up. He and I were also the laughing stock the entire 8th grade year because of it. but since ive been a yaoi fan. I think i may start buying...or reading more of the comic's i haven't read one since that day but i have watched a lot of it.

Now I'd love for others to shar there first time with Yaoi was it
Romantic?
Emotional?
Naughty?!?
Did it involve a cookie? [I love stories that are romantic and involve a cookie!]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:52 am
Hmm, well I was browsing fanfiction, and my immediate thoughts were along the lines of:

*squeeeeee!*

I'm a complete sucker for all things cute and WAFF-y  

Shard Of Ronin

7,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

La Reine de Halloween

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:42 pm
My friend got me hooked on it. She asked me on MSN if I knew what it was, and I told her I'd heard the word before. She told me to go to photobucket and type it in, so I did. I've been hooked ever since! Although I was never against homosexuality, I'm Bi for the love of God, I practically have a gf, haha.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:00 pm
My introduction into yaoi was when I was 11. I loved manga, and my mom took me and my friend to Borders. At the time I only felt like I had no oppinions about homosexuality, that it was no different from anything else (maybe because I lived with only my mom for my entire life and so did my best friend; I never knew any straight couple personaly until I was older.) So we're looking through the manga and I see a book called "Gravitation." I love science, so I pick it up and see a cute, pink-haired boy on the cover. "Aww, I wanna see what this is about!" I think to myself as I open the book and read the first few pages and flip through the rest. "Lalalalalal-la...zomg, two guys are making out!" I'm sure I was bright red and staring with a sweaty disbelief, and my friend looks over my shoulder and in a whisper says, "omg, that's so hot!" We stared at the image of Shuichi and Hiroshi making out for about 10 minutes. My mom came over and was like, "Did you guys find anything?" Knowing she wouldn't check it, I closed the book and handed it over with a few other things before we went to check out. It was the first manga series I ever finished and was my first manga ever period. I've loved yaoi ever since. <3 It was just meant to be. (I turned out to be lesbian myself, but somehow yuri just doesn't do what yaoi does for me. XD)  

milkymosaic
Crew

Bittercakes

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:36 am
I'm pretty sure my first period and yaoi weren't that far apart.
Actually, I think yaoi came first.

I can't remember how I got into it, but I know that I didn't look at it as "gay" or anything, just love.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:30 am
Imoto-chan_Always
My introduction into yaoi was when I was 11. I loved manga, and my mom took me and my friend to Borders. At the time I only felt like I had no oppinions about homosexuality, that it was no different from anything else (maybe because I lived with only my mom for my entire life and so did my best friend; I never knew any straight couple personaly until I was older.) So we're looking through the manga and I see a book called "Gravitation." I love science, so I pick it up and see a cute, pink-haired boy on the cover. "Aww, I wanna see what this is about!" I think to myself as I open the book and read the first few pages and flip through the rest. "Lalalalalal-la...zomg, two guys are making out!" I'm sure I was bright red and staring with a sweaty disbelief, and my friend looks over my shoulder and in a whisper says, "omg, that's so hot!" We stared at the image of Shuichi and Hiroshi making out for about 10 minutes. My mom came over and was like, "Did you guys find anything?" Knowing she wouldn't check it, I closed the book and handed it over with a few other things before we went to check out. It was the first manga series I ever finished and was my first manga ever period. I've loved yaoi ever since. <3 It was just meant to be. (I turned out to be lesbian myself, but somehow yuri just doesn't do what yaoi does for me. XD)

LUCKY I have never been able to read a Yaoi comic because 90% of the time my mom or dad just HAVE to know what im reading... crying  

Guildzilla

Lonely Traveler

12,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hari_Furosuto

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:45 pm
Guild Carver1
My story is Romantic Emotional and a bit naughty...however it sadly dosen't involve a cookie

ok so one day me and my friends we were walking around the mall and one of my friends. he says he is Emo but I think he just like black because he has a tan. I may be wrong but is it possibal to be emo and have a tan? well anyway my friend he says.
and at the time I was BIG time against homosexuality. and I had never herd of a yaoi! I know its like a sin or something never hearing of a Yaoi!
He jumps up and grabs my wrist and starts running. without any choice i run behind him and we go to the comic book store. we walk to the back and he hand's me a book. I looked at it and said the title of the comic. sadly i don't remember it's title. *cries*
so i read it and me knowing i was against homosexuality BIG TIME! I found my self actually enjoying that comic. then I red through the shower scene and strangly I began sweating. Then towards the end there was a bed scene and I was even more excited! then at the end one of the characters died...I began crying...but then the main character finds another boyfriend and the ghost of his ex visits him the next night and tells him that he is glad that he has moved on. then it ended. I sat there a moment looking at the book and I looked at my friend and the next part I really couldent believe either. I kissed him passionatly. I coulden't help myself. it felt like it was the only thing i could do at the time. he kissed me back and asked.
My friend and I left the store. sadly he and I didn't hook up. He and I were also the laughing stock the entire 8th grade year because of it. but since ive been a yaoi fan. I think i may start buying...or reading more of the comic's i haven't read one since that day but i have watched a lot of it.

Romantic?
Emotional?
Naughty?!?
Did it involve a cookie? [I love stories that are romantic and involve a cookie!]

ah man, that was...wow! i was almost squealing when i read it XD

well, i was on youtube and i had just finished watching a gaara and lee flash, and then i saw a gaalee vid (i didn't know what gaalee was though) and i watched it, and i thought 'hey, this is pretty good!'

btw, it is possible to be emo and have a tan, sometimes you get them as a kid and they just don't go away *looks at arms sadly*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:40 pm
Hari_Furosuto
Guild Carver1

Romantic?
Emotional?
Naughty?!?

well, i was on youtube and i had just finished watching a gaara and lee flash, and then i saw a gaalee vid (i didn't know what gaalee was though) and i watched it, and i thought 'hey, this is pretty good!'

btw, it is possible to be emo and have a tan, sometimes you get them as a kid and they just don't go away *looks at arms sadly*

aww sorry about your tan...and I was joking about my friend he's emo and he loves to Tan nothing wrong in that!!  

Guildzilla

Lonely Traveler

12,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Dahlia Parabii

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:17 pm
Erm mine is a piccy and I'm not sure if it would qualify as ok here >< You don't see anything, but I don't wanna break any rules I'm still new. ((And I wanna stayyyyy *digs nails into the floor*))

I can't remember, I think I saw it on an image search (go figure) and I just kinda stared at it then went and found more... >< Ithe picture had(has technically) Renji and Bayakuya. I've never actually read Bleach, I had to ask some of my friends who they were, but I liked the picture! And I still stare at it. (It really never gets old... ever.)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:23 pm
Guild Carver1
Imoto-chan_Always

LUCKY I have never been able to read a Yaoi comic because 90% of the time my mom or dad just HAVE to know what im reading... crying

Haha, you can never tell with my parents, but thankfully if they do read it then just shake their head and and it to the list of odd things about their daughter.

Dahlia Parabii

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:02 pm
Guild Carver1

lol. Well, so does my mom, but I hide all of my yaoi manga and don't read it when she's around anymore, so it's pretty safe. :XP  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:15 pm
I just found random books and stuff. I am pretty sure I have eaten a cookie while I was reading/watching at least once.

teddytoles

La Reine de Halloween

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:33 pm
Guild Carver1
Hari_Furosuto
Guild Carver1

Romantic?
Emotional?
Naughty?!?

aww sorry about your tan...and I was joking about my friend he's emo and he loves to Tan nothing wrong in that!!

Emo means nothing you know! I have a tan, a major tan, though everybody calls me Emo, I hit them for it.
Your story was so cute! My mom doesn't care what I read, I'm in the middle of a series of adult novels and it is all violence and sex and she doesn't know, neither does my dad.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:53 pm
Genie of Death
Guild Carver1
Hari_Furosuto
Guild Carver1

Romantic?
Emotional?
Naughty?!?

Emo means nothing you know! I have a tan, a major tan, though everybody calls me Emo, I hit them for it.
Your story was so cute! My mom doesn't care what I read, I'm in the middle of a series of adult novels and it is all violence and sex and she doesn't know, neither does my dad.

stick it to the man girl lol nothing wrong with emo's lol there good kissers...I mean um... there cool!  

Guildzilla

Lonely Traveler

12,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tsuki_Chan06

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:24 pm
Imoto-chan_Always
Guild Carver1

lol. Well, so does my mom, but I hide all of my yaoi manga and don't read it when she's around anymore, so it's pretty safe. :XP

lol, what i do is: i buy my yaoi manga by internet by my friends address and then i go to her house and and bring them home in my backpack, and my mom will never know what im doing lol sweatdrop one day i bought Gravitation manga vol 1, i thought bought it coz i though it was cute, but my bro has to be a snitch and told my mom what i was reading and since then i dont like my bro evil  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff