Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
Creepy Moments Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gaarita

8,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:53 pm
Hey guys why don't we share creepy moments that occurred during our lives...

Mine have to be my recent deviantart submissions, they get over 10,000 views in under 3 hours with no comments or favs other than my friends, and there are hardly any more pageviews on my dA page (plus only 4 people watch me)...

Now everyone else share yours!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:36 am
User Image

Not technically mine, but a friend of mine Hates the # 137. It appears everywhere for him. Like we were playing rock band and his final score was 137,666. He then went to go buy new clothes for his character and spent some money. While he was deciding I did the math and when he bought the item, he had $137 dollars left. My # that appears a lot is 117 or 911.

Kamen Ride

Gaarita

8,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:08 am
Clown Of God
User Image

Not technically mine, but a friend of mine Hates the # 137. It appears everywhere for him. Like we were playing rock band and his final score was 137,666. He then went to go buy new clothes for his character and spent some money. While he was deciding I did the math and when he bought the item, he had $137 dollars left. My # that appears a lot is 117 or 911.

The number 13 appeared a lot in one weekend for my friends at an anime con.
Such as room 13*something* and the bill for their breakfast I believe was $13.13. It freaked some of them out thinking their con experience would be cursed. Sure enough that day my friend was in a singing competition at the con and while on stage her voice was off. She was in this competition the year before so she shouldn't be afraid and she was able to do the song perfectly later, only on the stage did she screw up.

*phew* That was a lot.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:44 am
User Image

I find it funny. Everytime I'm with him and he sees 137 he literally flips out. His voice raises, his hands start flinging. All the while I'm laughing my a** off.

Kamen Ride

Puppetry

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:31 pm

The robins are getting huge in my city, and it's making me all paranoid! D:

I really don't like big birds, and dead birds.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:36 pm
When my sis came into my room with something and went out a few seconds later. That happened few nights ago. I was playing a video game around midnight.

EM0 Shino

Gaarita

8,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:52 pm
The robin thing makes me think of the love bug invasion last year, it was funny watching my parents cleaning the windows after every drive. Those bugs had too much public sex.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:58 pm
Gaarita
The robin thing makes me think of the love bug invasion last year, it was funny watching my parents cleaning the windows after every drive. Those bugs had too much public sex.

LOL

I saw two moths making love on my bedroom door D:

Puppetry

haseo9

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:28 pm
um i would have to say that something that wierds me out is how when i do a sport i suddenly become good at it and it really does scare the living crap out of me or the time i kept having deja vu for like a month straight  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:19 pm
Deja vu a lot lately. D: It's getting annoying.  

Roofstealer

fk12

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:19 pm
Well, I had "Revenge of the AIM Creeper" a week or so ago. Other than that... nothing substantially weird has happened. I'm a pretty boring person, so not much exciting happens around me.

Oh, wait, no. Apparently, I, the most nonathletic person in my family, can successfully hit my brother in the face with a printer cartridge (still in the bag), yet he, a former high school football player and exceptionally more skilled at eye-hand coordination, can't even throw it back and hit me at all. 8Db  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:26 pm
I fail so much at canoeing. The first time I went canoeing I hit a deer. D: It was really weird and it scared me a loooot.  

Yukihane

Kamen Ride

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:37 pm
User Image

How the ******** did you hit a deer? Canoeing in water? And you hit a deer. Did it give you the headlights look? xd blaugh

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:43 pm
WULL, It was dead in the water. XD The water was pretty shallow, so it kind of looked like it was just sitting there or something. My steering sucks liek whoa too. D:  

Yukihane

Puppetry

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:55 pm
fk12
Well, I had "Revenge of the AIM Creeper" a week or so ago. Other than that... nothing substantially weird has happened. I'm a pretty boring person, so not much exciting happens around me.

Oh, wait, no. Apparently, I, the most nonathletic person in my family, can successfully hit my brother in the face with a printer cartridge (still in the bag), yet he, a former high school football player and exceptionally more skilled at eye-hand coordination, can't even throw it back and hit me at all. 8Db

Wha? Was I the AIM creeper? emo I just really like convincing crossplays ;o;

Chatterbox

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces